Natural Born Fucker Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was either consume the semen or drown in it.

She performed as well as any distressed harlot would have in those conditions, but after four huge surges of sperm flooded down her cum-guzzling esophagus, it became too much. Candy needed to breath, but since her nasal passageway was blocked the fifth load became lodged in her throat, some of it spilling into her lungs. The young woman began freaking out, but fortunately Chuck released her nostrils at the very last moment. However, that never really helped Candy because it only allowed an immense volume of frothy jizz to escape from her nostrils.

Thick creamy semen sputtered everywhere, even as Chuck withdrew his dick from her mouth. The large man had dumped six huge loads down Candy's mouth, but while most of it she had ingested, lots of it came back out of her mouth and nose. Unfortunately, some of the studio cameras caught all this in vivid, close-up detail. The infamous ex-newscaster stared helplessly back at the cameras, knowing how debauched her ordeal must have appeared, and what a cum-stained mess she must have looked like at that particular moment.

And her nightmare wasn't even over yet!

Manny fondled his massive python, waiting for his two friends to complete delivering their loads. The Hispanic man gripped his giant prick with both hands, one hand stroking the long shaft as the other rubbed and teased the swollen knob on top. Candy was a mess; it was clear she was staggered by what had just occurred, with the lower half of her pretty face slathered and smeared with the cum of two men. But she also still looked smoking hot and Manny yearned to paint her face white.

"Open your mouth, cunt!" snarled Manny. "You're going to swallow everything I give you, got it!?"

When Candy nodded and opened her lips wide, speechless and obediently, it was exactly what the man craved. Manny enjoyed taking haughty bitches like Candy and then crush them with his twelve-inch erection, so that they knew what being fucked truly felt like. Unlike his buddies, Manny stood about a foot away from the kneeling blonde. But it was as close as he needed to get, because when he came it was as if he were shooting explosive volleys of semen at his distressed target's direction.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Manny roared.

Candy was pelted by round after round of what felt like high-velocity rounds, her head jerking backwards at the force of what could only be described as bullets of sperm. Thick gushes of cum hit the gorgeous blonde's face, repeatedly, eight loads in all. Manny wasn't really a good shot given that he was aiming for Candy's mouth. One shot the girl straight in the eye, the other on the nose, and others on her cheeks and forehead. A couple of shots did land in the bulls-eye between her lips, which she gulped down - eagerly! - grateful for at least not being forced to gag or be congested with an overload of cock-juice down her throat. Cum splattered everywhere in a wide radius - plastering her hair, neck, and bare breasts.

But eventually the shotgun blasts of cum originating from Manny's dick had to end. The man had an ecstatic expression of joy on his ugly mug. "Fuck! You're such a nasty cunt!"

The pungent tang of three men's semen overloaded Candy's senses. The salty taste, the slimy feel, and the musky, heavy smell of ejaculate clung to the young woman's nose, tongue, and face. She licked her lips and then swallowed as much of the awful fluids that lingered in her mouth as best she could, but there were still bits clogging her nasal passageway. And of course Manny had drenched her face with his sticky splooge, which slowly dribbled down her pretty features. One of Candy's eyes was shut tight and covered with jizz, white frothy bubbles dripping down her long, lush eyelashes. With her one open eye, Candy gazed up at her tormentors with a glimmer of hope.

"Please! Please - you've made your point!" begged Candy. "I'm a cock-sucking whore! Everyone knows that now! Please let me go now!!"

The young blonde looked pitiful and vulnerable, kneeling on the floor naked as her attackers surrounded her. What distressed Candy most was that their cocks hadn't softened. They were just as stiff as before they climaxed. She trembled in fear as the three men responded by smiling gleefully.

Chuck grinned ominously. "Let you go? Darling - we're just going started!"

(end of Ch. 01)