Natural Selection: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am only human and although it wasn't exactly kindness that triggered my own orgasm so much as the knowledge that I could inflict such excruciating rapture in her, I felt myself pass the point of no return aided by the clutching of her active internal cunt muscles and with a final grunt I slammed myself against her cervix and lifted her rear clear of the bed as I erupted a pressurized blast of hot cum deep into her womb. I couldn't stifle a sob of pure pleasure as her velvet cunt instinctively milked my erection of its first shot and my glutton for depravity swooned as another orgasm filled her.

Another massive heavy load violently expelled from my cock head and, much as I wanted to stay buried inside her feeling this rapturous surge of bliss, I kept hold of my sense of deviant decorum and stepped back so my jerking cock was freed...

My slut made an incoherent noise of protest at being deprived of her Master's tribute of ejaculation but I hadn't finished cumming yet, I just wanted to spread the incestuous seed around more and decorate her in a fitting fashion. Just as my cock pulled free of its burning sheath and sprang upwards I shot another load that sprayed the glistening slit and bald pubic mound and upwards across the underside of the belly that had been caused to swell by sperm from the same source.

I grabbed hold of the wayward bobbing erection, all slippery from girlie fuck juice, and grasped the bulging cock head, sliding my fist down the shaft to maintain the orgasm and a string of cum flew clear, up and over my sister's curved stomach heading in the direction of her tits. I succumbed to a pleasure short circuit at this point and missed seeing where the diminishing-in-strength final squirts landed, my eyes becoming unfocused and my senses swimming by this point in the proceedings.

I held on to the bound legs I was standing between for balance until I recovered my composure and was rewarded by the sight of my sister's joyful smile looking up at me with devotion as she playfully trailed her slim fingers through the impressive amount of sperm that I'd deposited on her full breasts and fuller belly. Seeing that contented angelic face beaming up at me over the sticky length of her slender body filled me with a parental sense of pride at impregnating her along with a less wholesome desire to cover her pretty face with future loads of my seed.

I glanced at the alarm clock by her bed that was somewhat less exciting that the method I had awoken her with this special morning. I'd been fucking her longer than I'd imagined, but that was always the danger when indulging in this activity that made time stand still.

"Good morning, possessed," I greeted her cordially now that the contents of my balls were distributed where they were best displayed.

"I've got plans for you today and more pleasant surprises, so listen carefully. I want you to lay there a little longer whilst I get dressed, then I'll show you what you are to wear for me today... which includes that cummy deposit so do not clean yourself up or play with it."

"Yes, Sir," she breathed, her clear blue eyes bright with the prospect of further debauched surprises and guiltily raised her fingers from the sticky deposits they had been idly exploring, raising them to her lips and lapping them clean like a well behaved young slut.

I left her legs tied in the vertical position; it looked completely natural these days even with her enlarged pregnant belly and she seemed comfortable enough, even when my thick cum began to trickle out of her splayed cunt. Taking note of the time I swiftly returned to my bedroom and pulled on my usual black jeans and shirt then returned to my imprisoned sister's room. The position must have been more comfortable than I realized for she had drifted off into a light sleep after the exertion of her early morning wakeup call... a contented look on her face and a restless hand laid lightly upon her glistening cunt most decoratively... a perfect portrait of corrupted sisterhood. I was tempted to seek out my camera to capture the moment for posterity, but I was aware of the schedule I had to adhere to so I went to my possession's chest of draws and chose her outfit carefully.

Since I'd taken full control of my sibling slut I often decided what clothes she must wear for my pleasure and to enhance my Ownership of her, so I was familiar with the location of her intimate apparel although the opportunity to show her off to full effect had been rarer since her "condition" had begun to show itself. I assembled her wardrobe quickly since it was going to be so minimal and then whilst she was still slumbering I fastened her leather D ring collar of enslavement around that slender neck and her eyes opened as the reassuring feeling penetrated her senses. I bent down to kiss her soft silky lips to make sure she was fully awake then moved to the foot of the bed to undo the knotted rope holding her ankles aloft.

"No time to waste, my good slave," I told her. "Put these clothes on ready for today's treat."

Her eyes glistened with anticipation as she saw the garments I'd selected for her, basically a tiny skirt barely larger than a belt that I knew displayed her buttocks and cunt at the slightest provocation and her favourite bra that pressed her tits up most enticingly sluttish... at least it used to before pregnancy and forced lactation had swollen them at least a couple of cup sizes...

I watched approvingly as she struggled to put the confining but cute bra on, binding her breasts as expected and when fastened up twin dark stains appeared where the erect nipples were straining against the itchy lacy material as milk began to escape her overflowing tits in protest. With the tiny skirt slung low on her hips and the smooth roundness of her belly complimenting the sight my sister looked suitably whorish in appearance and it was satisfying for me as her big brother and Master to dress her so appropriate to her personality.

I left her legs bare for a change and handed her a plain black pair of stilettos to complete the effect of depravity... when she was wearing them and standing proud for her Owner's inspection I had to admit that she looked every inch of the degenerate slut she was to me and I affectionately attached her leash to the collar, then, holding the chain at full length, admired the perversity of her leaking tits and curve of her fertile belly still covered with my cum whilst more cum was in evidence escaping from underneath the tiny skirt making its way down the insides of her thighs. I smiled to myself: She was ready for the rest of the day.

To pass the remaining couple of minutes I had her walk close to me with a wordless pull on her leash and I kissed her affectionately... the simple meeting of our tongues building into a crescendo of slippery passion until I was beginning to consider ditching the carefully laid plans and throwing her back onto her bed in order to spread her legs and siphon out out the leaking cum with my mouth in order to drool it across her deserving body...

Kissing my slave sister always inflames my impetuous compulsion to surprise her with demented acts I know would appeal, but luckily for my dignity I heard a car pulling up into our driveway at the exact time I'd arranged. I pulled my face from hers and for a second alarm crossed her angelic features as she thought that our parents had returned... I hadn't let her know the extent of our freedom yet.

"It sounds like we have visitors," I teased and I kept a tight hold on her leash as I led her out of her bedroom and carefully down the stairs... the high heels and pregnant stomach meaning that I maintained a protective grip on her. As we descended and approached the front door I was proud to observe my slave slut had relaxed noticeably, such was the trust she held for her Master. She knew that even when I was subjecting her to painful thrashings or tortuous bondage I always had her best interest in mind and I would never humiliate her or selfishly put my pleasure before her safety.

I opened the front door and paraded her into the outside world to greet the familiar figure climbing out of the car that had pulled into the drive; our family home was a semi-detached house enclosed by a high hedge that kept the world at bay and was overlooked only by the house next door, that of ever observant Mrs. Parker.

"What's going on? that's a bit obvious considering all you've told me about your nosy neighbor," the woman who was watching our approach said.

The newly arrived guest's name was Phoenix, well not her real name, but upon embracing the Goth lifestyle she'd cast aside her given name along with her inhibitions and morality. My sister and I had met her at the very beginning of our incestuous Sado/masochist relationship when upon discovering the exultation that BDSM filled us with we'd sought out implements to put our lust into painful practice and she was the sales assistant who got caught in the glare of our taboo radiant enthusiasm. Or rather my sister's, for Phoenix was a committed lesbian who used her seductive dark glamour to lure women of all types, a black lipstick lesbian if you like. At that first shopping expedition the Goth Domme had set her sights upon my enticing sister and had been rather upset to learn of her lust driven loyalty to her big brother and Master... she couldn't imagine being Dominated by anyone else.

However, since my sweet sister is bisexual with a weakness for voluptuous Goth women and I could never deprive her of any appropriate deviant indulgence I have encouraged her to surrender to Phoenix's charms on occasion with me in attendance to keep a watchful eye on events. Thus I was tolerated by the Goth seductress although I suspected the incestuous nature of our Master/slave relationship secretly appealed to her sense of deviancy. Not that she wouldn't try and steal my precious slut away from me given the opportunity, which seemed like a reasonable excuse to supervise and direct their play sessions; besides, my Owned whore preferred my presence under these circumstances so she could display her appreciation of the female form to me knowing how it turned me on.

Since I'd impregnated my sister and it had begun to show the chances to bring her and Phoenix together had been greatly reduced and the Goth hadn't seen my possessed for a couple of months, which is why I'd gone out of my way to dress her in attire that enhanced the swollen properties of her belly and tits to perverse effect. (Covering her in my cum was also designed to remind Phoenix where my lovely slave's heart lay.) It must have been a breathtaking sight to spring upon her, especially coming out to greet her in the open air.

"What have you done to your sister?" Phoenix exclaimed in amazement, catching herself as she realized how foolish a statement that was.

"Don't you like her in her current condition? She's blooming with the purity of motherhood and her hormones have turned her into even more of an insatiable pain whore," I informed her proudly and even the permanent look of sexy disdain that she cultivated in true Goth style faltered as her perverse mind considered the inherent possibilities

Phoenix had an unfamiliar look about her which I put down to her mind being forced to contemplate such heterosexual pursuits, but then I realized it was also due to the unusual style of dress she had arrived in: A long concealing overcoat that I had no doubt was an attempt at decency considering her normal style of attire ran to extreme fetish couture, a perk of her part time job in the specialty adult store we'd met her in, although since then she had branched out into BDSM fetish modeling where she was in great demand as the cruel voluptuous vixen... typecasting was never a concern for her and she was living the sadistic lesbian Goth dream.

"You're a trifle overdressed today," I teased, noting that the vicious-looking stiletto boots visible at the bottom of her low sweeping coat.

"I was thinking of your Christian watchdog of a neighbor," she retorted with a sneer, insulted I'd implied that modesty or fear of exhibiting her licentious nature had influenced her outward appearance, nodding upwards to where the next door upstairs curtain was twitching quite obviously. Phoenix may only have an eye for the ladies, but she derived great satisfaction from flaunting her impressive curves to anybody with a pulse, that sexual power of attraction being a major proportion of being the vampish Goth vision to her, another reason for the appeal of a career in modeling and hard core on-line session work. Let's face it. Beyond trying to look good and pretend to be a vampire the Goth movement didn't have a whole lot of philosophy behind it.

"Oh, I don't think you need worry about Mrs. Parker anymore, she's seen what my sister is capable of and has come to see things in a whole new light... You might say she's 'born again'."

I might make fun of Phoenix a little but I'd never describe her as slow on the uptake; a slow smile spread across her immaculately made up face as she realized my meaning and the reason behind my proudly parading my slut slave so openly outside. She still patiently stood on the end of my leash enjoying the exchange, but the need to be molested was obviously growing in her by the way her hips were shifting slightly as she waited.

"Well, in that case..." the raven-haired guest said, throwing off her overcoat contemptuously to reveal the black shiny corset that was straining to contain her curvaceous body in the desired shape, the half cups presenting her breathtaking breasts to perfection and her powerful thighs and shapely legs enhanced by fishnet tights and calf high laced boots. She looked like she'd just stepped off the set of a particularly high budgeted fetish session and there was a good chance she had. All she needed was a whip in her elbow length latex-gloved hand to complete the provocative picture.

My sister gave a little gasp of appreciation at this vivid unveiling and the bedroom curtains next door gave a distinct accompanying flutter; it wasn't my Owned slut's natural inclination to sexually submit to another woman, but Phoenix radiated lascivious possibilities and it would be a dull human of either sex who wasn't tempted by that dark vision of depravity. The thought of my innocent sister in that brutal beauty's latex clad arms made me keenly aware of the need to return my stiffening cock back into the depths of her fertile body. Phoenix stood unashamed in a well rehearsed casual pose that showed her intimidating curves off to their best advantage, basking in the attention of all three observers, but from the hungry look in her heavily mascaraed eyes as they smoldered towards my enslaved sibling she was itching to test the increased appetites that my impregnation had unleashed.

Just as a gesture of brinkmanship and to remind our Goth visitor where my slave girl's heart lay I put an arm round my precious sister's slender shoulder and stroked her swollen belly with the other hand that still held her leash tight, the gesture being partly of Ownership and partly of proud parenthood... My fingers slid through the sticky cum I'd deposited there earlier and without thinking I raised my fingers to her lips to clean them. I was pleased to notice that my flirty little fuck pet looked straight into Phoenix's eyes as her pointed tongue flicked out to lap up my incestuous seed and, despite trying to maintain an air of cool indifference, the sexual tension was palpable; the Goth woman's well presented cleavage threatened to ripple clear of the barely restraining corset as her breathing deepened.

For devilment I stepped from my wanton girl's side and chided her mildly for her bad manners, telling her to kiss our stunning guest and taking a firm hold of her flame hued locks I maneuvered her provocatively close to Phoenix, who overcame whatever revulsion she would normally have felt at the thought of tasting the cum that still adorned my pretty slave's lips. I tugged her hair to tilt her face upwards to accommodate the taller woman's eagerly descending face, each woman's high heels canceling each other out, the slightly older woman still having a good six inches height advantage.

Their mouths met in a flourish of darting tongues and pent up desire and I enjoyed keeping a maintaining hold on both my sister's hair and leash to remind all three women who ultimately controlled my passionate nymphet sister. Phoenix held my personal sex slave slut as close as the enlarged belly and her own agitated bosom would allow and I watched shiny black latex covered hands reach round the exposed flesh of my sister's back and roam down to flip up the tiny band of skirt in order to kneed and molest the irresistible pertness of my possession's most molestable buttocks; buttocks I reminded myself that had so far today gone un-spanked.

Given the rising excitement that my slutty slave was exhibiting as she melted into the deep Goth kisses, obviously delighting in being allowed to give her passion full reign with my reassuring hold on her hair signaling my approval, I was of the mind that a good spanking and fucking might be called for, although having invited our vampire-influenced guest it would be rude to exclude her from events. So I let my lust rise patiently as I watched the contrasting two gorgeous females continue to greet each other, my sister's shyness melting as she raised her hands to stroke the curves of corset covered hips and narrow restrained waist.

Breaking off this intoxicating observance of euphoric exploration I glanced up to Mrs. Parker's window and saw that this outdoor greeting had worked its intended magic; she stood in open sight now with mouth equally open. I judged it time to move events indoors and let our neighbor stew in her own juices for a little while whilst her imagination worked overtime, so I used my slave's hair to firmly pull her jaw from her friend's; she responded instantly to the unspoken instruction in spite of the obvious pleasure that she was experiencing in Phoenix's embrace. The Goth woman came up for air with a puzzled far away expression on her immaculately made up face and regained her composure with slight difficulty... it wasn't the done thing for her to show lust driven weakness in my tolerated presence.

"Shall we retire inside?" I inquired pleasantly and my sister beamed me such a sweet smile of pure joy at the prospect of further play that my heart gave a lurch that matched the one my cock gave.

I was always impressed by her eagerness to sink to new depths of depravity and with those two sets of greedy female eyes fixed upon her I felt a surge of pride in being her brother, corrupter and Master. A surge of lust accompanied this brotherly affection and so I reigned her leash tight and turned towards the house; with a poised graceful move she followed my lead forcing Phoenix to retrieve an intriguingly large shoulder bag out of her car quickly and totter after us as fast as her intimidatingly high heels would allow.

As we got to the doorstep I decided to further impress upon our vampish guest who my slave belonged to, but in a way that would entice her at the same time, so once we crossed into the hallway I ordered my sister down onto her hands and knees like the pampered pet she was and as I continued to lead her from the front I knew what an erotically impressive sight Phoenix would be treated to following from the rear... the swollen belly in no way detracting from the sleek feline movement of her crawl and that tiny skirt concealing in no way the irresistible sight of my slave's pert arse and succulent soaked cunt that was perverse poetry in motion.

As I headed this procession steering my pliant possession towards the living room the phone began to ring and its urgent tones seemed in my twisted mind to be reflecting the desperation of the person I just knew was on the other end. Making sure I kept a dignified pace as befitting the delicate condition my pregnant sister was in I walked to the telephone extension in the room I'd chosen as our destination and casually picked it up; sure enough it was Mrs. Parker inquiring after my sister's health with an unmistakable tremor in her voice. It was nice that her inquisitive ways had been bent to more lascivious subjects, but I'd planned to introduce her into events after Phoenix had been allowed some exclusive indulgence, so I assured our anxious neighbour that she would be summoned when required and that she should prepare herself accordingly.