Natural Selection: The Next Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at the meticulously made-up eyebrow that our Goth friend was arching in question to this brief conversation, but I assured her that all would be revealed later and she grasped the implied double meaning and gave a cruel smile of anticipation.

My delectable half-naked slut was waiting obediently at my feet but the sexual tension in the room was as taut as the shiny corset and latex gloves that were binding Phoenix in sensual shape and I could almost feel my beautiful whore's trembling excitement traveling up the chain of her leash... her voracious sexual compulsions being intensified both by her impregnated condition and by being flaunted so lewdly in front of the leering gaze of such a formidable female as Phoenix. Without further delay I pulled on her leash to set her at heel to me and led her over to the stout coffee table that stood parallel to the plush sofa in the center of the room.

Instantly understanding my intent when I walked around the table and directed her to it she raised herself up and climbed nimbly up on to it in a smooth movement. I sat down on the sofa, still maintaining my control of her via the chain and collar and admired the pose that she instinctively held on her hands and knees on display on the improvised plinth. She held her head up and arched her spine so her rear end was suitably displayed.... the curve of her fertile belly downwards and imprisoned tits squeezed uncomfortably and overflowing out of that pre-lactation era bra adding to the sense of occasion.

I reluctantly lifted my gaze from the presented prized slut that I had brought to this state of submissive splendor and was happy to see that Phoenix was equally mesmerized by the raw sexuality of the display. I leaned forward and gave my sister an approving stroke that allowed my hand to roam from her exposed rump up her spine and delve into the curls of her whore red hair, taking firm hold of it in the process. With this physical connection established I was ready to allow the imposing woman in shiny black access to the delights of my slave slut.

"Don't stand on ceremony, Phoenix, I can tell my dear sister is ready for a woman's touch," I offered and the Goth seductress needed no second invitation.

With a heaving bosom threatening to burst free of its confines she carefully approached her prey and, shooting me a final look that was a mixture of jealousy, resentment and gratitude, she reached out her latex clad hands and took hold of my slave's shapely buttocks and molested her rear and inner thighs with undisguised relish. The contrast between the paleness of my sister's white flesh and the gloves of her admirer was striking and as her hands took firm hold I was reminded of the latex panties that I'd bought my sweet sister that first day of her sexual surrender to me.

My wanton possession wriggled her arse encouragingly as the Goth girl standing over her became bolder in her exploration and the shininess of the latex fingers was increased by the glistening lubricant that was coating her gloves as they dipped into the folds of her leaking cunt. Fixing me once again with a telling look, Phoenix raised her fingers to her mouth and slowly flicked out her wicked tongue to lap them clean of the juices. I knew her calm pose was on the brink of collapse from the heavy lidded smolder in her eyes and the agitated flutter of her compressed cleavage but she couldn't resist the odd dramatic gesture.

However, the taste of my sister's nectar triggered more primeval urges and with a noise of pent up lust she dropped to her knees at the end of the coffee table and pressed her face hard between my ecstatic slut's perfectly presented thighs. I kept tight hold of my sister's hair as she reacted to the sensations being orally administered to her with a satisfied sigh... I watched Phoenix's Bettie Page coiffure bob up and down as she regained some composure and traveled her mouth and tongue languidly in lengthening journeys that I could tell were stretching down under to lap at her rigid clitoris then moving upwards to tantalizingly to tease her cutely puckered asshole.

I doubt I was enjoying the progress of that black head of hair up and down as much as my squirming sister, but even so it was pretty stimulating and I was tempted to move further along the sofa to get a better view since being positioned as I was at the top end of my slave I was missing the full spectacle of her oral ravishment. However, I felt somewhat bashful about intruding upon that intimacy the girls were sharing, which was strange for me, especially since I realized I was showing no shyness in my hand unconsciously unzipping my trousers and releasing my compressed aching cock. I could have done myself an injury trying to keep my steel hard erection concealed anyway I reasoned as I rose from my seat and positioned myself at the opposite end of the low table in order to guide my bloated cock to my sister's welcoming mouth.

That indescribable sensation of electric bliss shivered throughout my body as her velvet lips encircled my throbbing shaft, easing it deep into her mouth gently as not to disturb the flow of arousal being inflicted upon her lower quarters, and I held her head secure with both my hands now gripped on her flaming locks. The view from this angle was much improved as I could oversee the frantic gyrations that Phoenix's face was performing, along with those two slim latex covered hands groping my squirming possession's buttocks and inner thighs quite determinedly as the Goth girl increased the intensity of her licking and lapping and sucking and biting.

I wondered if she realized that she was also wallowing in my cum that I'd deliberately deposited inside my sister earlier, undoubtedly held in place by her superior internal muscles, but if she had noticed my contribution to her drinking of my sister she was beyond caring and I settled down to enjoying the prospect of having my sister's obviously fast approaching orgasm transmitted to me via her oral hold on my appreciative cock.

I was content to just stand there, knees bent slightly to keep my groin at the correct height and let my talented sister swirl her tongue over the exposed smooth purple flesh of my bell end, although my instinct was to give into the animal lust making my head spin and fuck her face... however, it was my slave's special indulgence day and I didn't want to interrupt the pure pleasure that I knew she was experiencing under Phoenix's talented tongue. As the passion built up in her, though, she began to frantically increase her suction of me trying to pull me deeper and deeper inside her mouth, then as I pulled her hair harder in response she started to oscillate violently between the two people using her so exquisitely and making her swell with slutty pride at being the focus of such deviant desire.

She thrust her face against me and drew back, the strength of the vacuum grip she had on my erection forcing my hips to follow suit and give her the hard fellatio I knew she always craved; as her body jerked into this regular motion Phoenix was equally forced hard against my slave's tender loins until she had to raise her soaked face free and I witnessed her replace her tongue with two shiny fingers... sliding them effortlessly into my sister's grasping cunt and causing a muffled groan to emit from my happy slut's stuffed mouth.

Being somewhat of a connoisseur of debauchery when it concerns my Owned girl I was further thrilled to oversee the Goth girl kneeling at her rear spit a freshening glob of saliva into the cleft of already drenched arse then slowly work the thumb of the hand hammering away between creamy humid thighs deliberately into the tight bud of my kneeling sister's anus. The hold upon her was complete and the frenzied shiver as all three of my slave's orifices were filled was a delight to observe, especially from the position where I held her.

My sister was fast approaching the oblivion of orgasm as she threw herself back and forth with reckless abandon between her mutual appreciation society and the abundance of pheromones from the gathering was effecting all assembled, although I couldn't help thinking that I was best placed for stimulation; the sight of the dark fetish attired woman working relentlessly at my slut's exposed erogenous zones so dedicated, her white bosom jutting clear of the corset's half cups and pierced nipples erect points in her tireless exertions...

I didn't need to be a mind reader to know what desire was burning in Phoenix's twisted brain... the wild, almost cruel lustful glint in her eyes told me how much she wanted to be fisting my vulnerable sister as she knelt so exposed but still far too tight to be used so harshly and to my shame I decided to invite the Goth back after my slut had given birth... after all, I intended to take advantage of the overstretched condition.

I hadn't anticipated the full sadistic nature of the woman pounding at my sweet sister, however, for just as my fuck pet was approaching the peak of rapture in a way that I knew so well Phoenix suddenly withdrew her penetrating digits and rose to her full height, leaving my poor slut high and dry at the worst possible moment. My possession actually released her oral hold on my shaft in dismay and shock, thus compounding the offense and I shot the Goth stood above us a withering look that was lost on her, such was her cruel satisfaction at causing my orgasm addicted sub a jarring disappointment.

My poor confused sister whimpered in frustration and I stroked her hair affectionately; I'd never practiced climax denial with her since I took such delight in making her cum as often as possible and to have it sprung at such a heated moment was beyond me. Oblivious to the change in the sex charged atmosphere that her actions had caused, Phoenix was busy fiddling with the lower part of her corset, which proved to have a detachable section that covered her crotch.

The unwanted part of the garment was removed to reveal a plump hairless pubic mound that had soaked the fishnet material that was cutting and dividing the pouting cunt lips and she stood with gloved hands on hips shifting her buttocks and displaying her arousal in such a bold fashion that my sister swiveled round from her knees and hands position and perched on the edge of the coffee table, instinctively spreading her legs apart in doing so in order to be as openly displayed as I had taught her to display herself.

Despite the harsh letdown that she had suffered my sister's dedication to degenerate service was intact and even if she didn't deserve it I still wanted to see my slave make the Goth cum as much as my possession wanted to make her cum, so rather than break the mood I left Phoenix's uncouth behaviour go unremarked upon; rather, I stood up and restored a little of my authority.

"Sister, lay on your back now, all that kneeling isn't good for you," I instructed and obediently my slave resumed her place on the coffee table, this time laid flatly prone across its surface with her smooth curved belly raised above her and her knees raised slightly as her feet rested upon the floor.

She looked so relaxed in this reclining posture that I walked over to the place I'd concealed our ropes when I'd decided to use this room as the venue for the morning's events, slightly conscious as I did of the solid erection still poking proudly out of my flies. Retrieving the lengths of rope I returned to the table with Phoenix standing somewhat nonplussed at this rearrangement and, even tho' she'd abused my hospitality with her thoughtless sadism, I didn't want my sister's exuberant mood lessened.

"My sister hasn't been milked this morning yet. I thought maybe you'd like to have the honour," I informed her as evenly as I could muster and for a second the bafflement on the still well made up face, despite being smeared with my sister's cunt honey, was priceless. My slave slightly gave the game away by eagerly lifting her upper body up and reaching behind herself in order to unhook the tight restricting bra that had been cutting into her enlarged tits and was already stained wet with the lactation that had commenced with the sexual arousal that her highly trained mammary glands were attuned to. Shifting her weight to afford me the sight of her muscular fishnet enhanced buttocks, Phoenix once more knelt alongside my prostrate near-naked slave and reached down to capture the swollen tits in her latex grasp.

I hesitated and watched whilst the Gothic lesbian discovered how sensitive to manipulation my impregnated sister slut's productive breasts had become; the first few tentative gropes soon rewarded them both with steady discharges of milk squirting upwards and splattering down satisfyingly upon my licentious slave...with a little practiced pulling upon the aching teats Phoenix was shooting white streams that arced up and landed across my sisters smiling face or with a change of tit direction could be splattering hot milk onto her own protruding cleavage, a sensation she seemed to relish.

Whilst these new experiences were consuming the Goth I swiftly tied each of my milked slave's ankles to the legs of the coffee table then moved up closer to the breast entertainment and took hold of my precious whore's wrists, bending them at the elbow till they could be secured together underneath the table and making her helpless and bound tight the way that I knew she felt most content to be used. My little bondage slut.

My sister looked far more comfortable secured flat on her back and restrained in this manner and as a final concession to her bound molestation I slipped a cushion off the sofa under her head and gave that serene face a quick kiss of encouragement before taking my seat back on the sofa to enjoy watching Phoenix becoming more and more engrossed in her robust manipulations of my milky slave's spurting tits, her gloves already slippery with fuck juice even more so in the process.

As aesthetic viewing, watching my sister's pale breasts being groped by black latex lesbian hands was a fair diversion, but I fully understand the Goth girl's eventual decision to remove them... with an animal snarl she let go of those productive mammary glands and peeled off the elbow length gloves with some difficulty. With a crack first one, then the other arm was freed of the tight confines of latex and Phoenix could revel in the tactile pleasure of handling my sister's hot flesh without barrier. For her to give up what she knew was stylish fetish wear for selfish desire told volumes about her heightened lust, or maybe bare fingers could take a firmer grip on my slave's tender nipples.

Either way, my view of the renewed assault upon those overworked tits was in no way lessened... as she dug vicious-looking highly manicured black nails into those punished breasts my sister squealed and it was almost a relief for both of us when it became obvious that the swollen nipples had finally run dry.

Phoenix lent back with a triumphant look upon her face and absentmindedly took her own heavy half-exposed breasts in hand and squeezed them together before tugging on the rings that pierced each jutting nipple. This self inflicted stimulus seemed to remind her of her own burning compulsion for indulgence for she jumped to her spiked heeled feet and without hesitation stood to the side of my precious possession's face with knees bent to put her crotch at coffee table height and ran her black talons into my slave's red curls to twist her head sideways and get a prime view of the glistening folds held divided by cutting fishnet material.

After a couple seconds of displaying her dripping charms thus she crouched forward and forced my sister's pretty face into her sweltering loins, my slave's open mouth instinctively encompassing as much of the soaked fishnet as possible and her sharp pointed tongue trying to poke through the restricting squares

Sitting as casually as I possibly could whilst over viewing this latest act of desperate depravity, I craned my neck so I could see more than the back of my sister's head (it was my duty as her corrupter, trainer and Owner to make sure she was showing our guest the same oral devotion she had always lavished upon me) and watched proudly as she skillfully bared her sharp little teeth and gnawed at the confining latticework of drenched fishnet and ripped at it, eager to have free access to the drenched hairless folds. Phoenix purred in satisfaction at this liberty and began to grind her cunt hard against my sister's mouth in encouragement, squatting most fetchingly with strong shapely legs bent forward to the task.

The fact that I was sat adjacent to this most intimate of displays didn't seem to deter the Goth woman's enjoyment; indeed, she kept flicking her smoldering gaze up from watching my slave at work just to make sure I was engrossed in the vision. Her natural vanity concerning her lascivious charms was never far away and her exhibitionist tendencies always increased her lustful indulgence no matter the gender of her audience.

However, passive voyeurism was not in my Dom make up and I reached a discreet hand out and around to lay over my tied down slut's delightful pubic mound, running my fingertips gently over her rigid clit just to remind her I was still close. I'm not sure if she took this as some unintended command, although it pleases me to interpret it as such, but my touching the hard nub of her swollen clitoris led to her raise her head slightly and begin to concentrate her oral devotions higher up Phoenix's slippery quim where the tearing of tights had not yet been achieved, her lapping tongue, sucking lips and nipping teeth pulling and nuzzling upon Goth clit with a fervour that took the recipient by surprise. She growled her approval and lent more towards my sister's active mouth, thus blocking my view somewhat.

I amused myself by watching the effect this increased attention was taking upon the vampire woman and fingering my soaked slave's hot cunt until with a snarl Phoenix staggered backwards and clear of my slut's dripping face... I know that feeling she inspires when the pleasure is so great that you have to gather your bearings momentarily and the Goth woman was looking rather unsteady standing there like that, especially with spike heeled boots adding to her shakiness.

I was impressed to notice the bloated fullness of her clitoris poking rigidly through the fishnet tights quite noticeably and I presumed its agitated distended state was as much to do with prior adaption as it was a tribute to my slave sister's prowess... I'd have to remind myself to ask how she'd enlarged it since I wanted to enhance my own slave in such a fetching way also. Some kind of vacuum pump maybe... I'd researched such handy devices when planning to induce early lactation in my sister.

My proud slut also seemed pleased with seeing such a blatant sign of the arousal she'd inspired and I could tell she wanted to continue her appraisal of that jutting pearl. Judging by the way that Phoenix reached down and tore her tights asunder along the crotch, she would get her wish. Even the cruelest of Dommes wouldn't have been able to resist my slut's charms tied down like that and looking up yearningly with that angelic face all smeared with girl juices: Such a tantalizing sight. Gracefully the Goth woman bent low and kissed my slave deeply and firmly as if she was determined to wallow in the taste of her own arousal. Then she straightened and with slow deliberation took position at the head of the coffee table, legs apart, and lowered her magnificent body down to sit squarely on my poor sister's eager face.

I was glad I'd had the forethought to place that cushion under my sister's head before. Even though she was still supporting the majority of her weight on her legs, it was still a punishing stance that I was sure my slave was capable of doing justice to. In fact, from the squirming that Phoenix began to do as she settled into receiving the return of my slut's mouth to her tender loins I presumed that my clever sister was thriving on such smothering usage... if I perceived her in distress I would have no hesitation in turfing Phoenix off her human throne.