All Comments on 'Nature or Nurture Ch. 01'

by DonnaCarter

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DarkSolarDarkSolarover 7 years ago
Fascinating Start

Sometime the best stories are the ones the author want to be involve in. You crafted a world that you, the author wanted to be part of. As a reader I get to see first hand how you shape this world of your fantasy. I am fascinated how you are able to draws me into this world with the introduction of the main characters: Kitten, Muffy and Miss Reynolds. Without going to further detail I am sure you accomplishes your goal that you mentioned in introduction. I hope you feel you did.

A little, long winded and fragmented comment here but I enjoyed reading this story and truly hope for more to come.

D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

"Miss Reynolds looked great in his white waste(WAIST - "waste" is something you throw away) - cincher, pink lace trimmed panties, and sheer stockings. His body was slim and taught(TAUT - "Taught" is something a teacher did) too.

"My name is John Mrs. Burroughs." HIs name is "John Mrs. Burroughs"? Odd name. You need to learn the use of commas and that they go in front of someone's name in dialogue, which you never do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous