Nature or Nurture Ch. 62-64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lukas is not at all aware of Vincent exploring his body a tiny bit, with a look here, and a touch there. He is totally involved with both his lovers, kissing them, stroking them, tasting their skin as if he was a vampire looking for the right spot to strike. Vincent is not feeling any desire to grab anyone and carry them off, he's very relaxed, and enjoying the petting and stroking very much.

Until the hot water runs out, and they are shaken from their involvement in each other brutally by the shock of the cold water.

They quickly turn off the showers and grab the towels, then dry each other off carefully and thoroughly. The rising heat of their intimacy prevents them from getting cold, and they don't run for the bed immediately, but rather explore their bodies with interest.

Vincent shares his attention between Adison's soft, feminine curves and Lukas' rock hard muscle, even his own constant arms-practice has not given him such extreme development as working a forge has caused in Lukas' muscles.

It fascinates Vincent, and not just him, for Adison likes to feel it, too, not just the front, but the back as well, and not just his upper body, but the lower part, too.

As Adison finally succumbs to the temptation of Lukas' gorgeous strong legs, exploring the rough hair on the human upper bits, and the short hair on the hoofed lower part, the cute little behind with its solid cheeks, the perky tail, Lukas translates the heat this gives him to the man in front of him, exploring his most distinguishing characteristics, the extensive scarring on his chest.

It is almost fateful, how Lukas stands opposite him, eyes shooting fire with the heat of Adison's ministrations, his erection still touching Vincent's thigh, his long, strong fingers tracing the scars, the jagged claw marks, the round bullet-holes, and again, as if it is fated, the straight scars of Vincent's birth the very last, not from the top down, but starting on his hard stomach, and ending on his right temple, with the large scar that will forever mar his face.

And finally, when Lukas touches that scar, traces it around as others have done so many times before, Vincent feels it rise, the urge to lay his will upon his lovers, to let them feel his power, his supreme strength, the force of his character.

In one fluid move he grabs Lukas, kisses him with rough energy, then throws him over his shoulder. Adison looks at him in expectation and he can handle her as well, so he takes her on his other shoulder. Then he moves to the big four-poster, as he always did, and dumps both on it. Lukas is not shocked, but totally overcome with ardour, he must indeed have been hoping for this.

As Adison feels herself being lifted by her big man, and flung over his shoulder, a thrill comes over her. They are going to have such a good time together, with Vincent in a bossy mood. Just like the old days, except that Lukas is probably not going to wait for them to draw him out.

She is really fascinated by his physical attributes, his immensely strong legs with hoofs and muscle packed more tightly than any she has ever felt. The little tail, and his skin so soft, with little dark mottles all over his body.

She felt an almost scientific detachment just now, she suspects Lukas doesn't like to stand out because of his differences, and she felt free to indulge in exploring them only because Lukas seemed totally preoccupied by Vincent's differences, his broad, white chest with all those different scars. It would be so good to feel those leg-muscles again, how can anyone have such iron strength to his flesh?

Does Lukas mind being helpless in Vincent's iron grip? Musings disturbed, she takes a look at him, and he does not look at all like he usually does, though he is not struggling. He is actually lying very still, a strange expression on his cute face. Well, it's not far to the four-poster, and Vincent always checked Victor to see whether he was still enjoying himself, he won't do less for Lukas.

Once there, she gets thrown onto the bed next to Lukas, and suddenly she recognizes the expression, poor Lukas is nearly swooning, he must have wanted this very much to react so strongly.

They lie very close, and Adison is suddenly more amazed by the physical attribute that isn't alien at all, than by those not seen on any human male. For such an average height, and such a skinny build, Lukas has an incredibly large penis. How can such a small man have such a large member? Never mind the hoofs, the tail and the horns, look at the size of him!

Instead of taking a firm hold of it, as she really wants to, she decides to wait a little and see how Vincent will react to Lukas' total surrender. She realizes only now that they have never seen Lukas overwhelmed, he is such a sturdy little man, feeling, but also very reliable, and now he is just lying there, waiting for what will come next.

Usually, Vincent lands right on top of her after he has dumped her on the bed, and tonight is no exception. He is almost broad enough to cover the both of them, and if he gives a little extra attention to Lukas, Adison does not mind that at all, for she loves just watching the scene unfold.

Sitting on top of Lukas, Vincent strokes his friend eagerly, indulging in the dry, hard muscle of his chest with relish, clearly enjoying the feel of the soft skin over the firmness beneath. Bending over, Vincent bites him, just a little bit, and he nuzzles and kisses Lukas' throat, relishing the musky scent as much as Adison does. She gets some kisses herself, but she doesn't feel neglected at all, this is so hot to watch!

Slowly, Lukas comes to life and starts to return the attentions, including Adison in his stroking and kissing, of course he's used to making love to two partners.

'You may touch all of me,' Lukas says in a low voice, 'I can see you want to, very badly. Don't restrain yourselves, neither of you, I'm going to touch both of you very intimately as well, but I can feel your curiosity. I'd be curious too, in fact, I'm going to touch you right back.'

Vincent, still rather overwhelming in his demeanour, doesn't hesitate. He reaches out for Lukas' head first, parts the stiff curls on top of it, and finds the stumps of Lukas' horns easily. They're longer than Adison expected, and capped in silver.

Looking more closely at the caps, Vincent leers and kisses Lukas greedily.

'You're giving me ideas with your ornamentation,' he observes.

Meanwhile, Adison is touching Lukas' horns to her heart's content, too, meanwhile feeling one hand caressing her breast, and one exploring between her thighs. She has no idea whose hand is doing the caressing, and it doesn't matter, for Lukas' delightful musk is making her feel heady and very heated. She wants more, and quickly.

Seeing Lukas' eyes narrow a little as her hand touches the base of his horn, she does it again, and his breathing stops for a moment in ardour. Experimentally, she scratches at it, and his expression changes to total abandonment, he is losing it over having his horns scratched!

But that is a little too early, they're only just starting, and he promised they could feel him up as much as they liked, which Adison is certainly planning to do.

With a loving kiss, she helps Lukas to let go of that intense feeling for now, Vincent is feeling up his friend's incredibly muscled legs, and Adison joins him, what a superb feeling, a kiss for her excited husband, and on to the rough coat on the back of his upper legs, then the lower legs with the elegant cloven hoofs. They're interesting, hard and very useful, as Lukas proved this night when he kicked a guy out of action in a flash, but they're not exactly enticing.

That huge penis is, though, and Adison strokes it and takes hold of it, the sight of it would make a lot of men feel inadequate, and there is so much muscle to power it with. Its owner cannot stay still anymore, he buries his face in Adison's breasts, upper body in her lap, her desire burning hotter as he licks and sucks her nipples and his one hand explores between her thighs.

Vincent is stroking Lukas' behind, it does ask for it, with its perky round shape and the cute tail rising above it.

Adison wants to feel it, too, and she strokes the roundness of his butt-cheeks, and feels the life in the little tail, it is really part of Lukas, and he has control over it.

Having seen and felt all his extraordinary physical assets, they are no longer curious and can now treat Lukas as they always do, like any ordinary guy.

From that moment on, things heat up a lot, as Vincent kneels between Adison's legs and makes her shudder in ecstasy with his tongue, Lukas heats up Vincent by demonstrating with his mouth that he truly is the master of love.

And that a big guy like Vincent buckles just as easily as a lesser man, even when he is distracted by pleasing his woman.

Lukas makes him beg for a breather, and then both Adison and himself try the same tricks on Lukas, who knows them of course, but is always eager to help others improve their love-life.

After they have both had their turn, finding Lukas just as able to writhe and moan in ecstasy as causing others to do so, Adison finds it time to feel Lukas inside her, and to achieve that she continues her education in the new tricks by trying them on Vincent, showing Lukas a very tempting view of herself from behind.

As Vincent shudders in bliss, Lukas takes the bait and mounts her eagerly, making her groan with lusty satisfaction. That is very good, he has a very firm thrust, very satisfying. But he's not pleased himself, he wants to taste her, too, for he disconnects himself, then moves under her and applies his tongue where it matters. That is just too good, and Adison soon rides a towering climax up, and down again.

Vincent is nearly done for, but he seems to want some action, too, so Lukas makes way for him. Size does indeed matter little, and Vincent feels by no means inadequate, he's still in a very decisive mood and Adison feels very fulfilled being pinned underneath him, smelling his excitement, his driving thrusts inside her. She can feel a high nearing, very slowly, then suddenly it breaks over her, and just at that moment Vincent arches in release as well.

He collapses on Adison's other side, fortunately, for Adison has plenty of heat left, and the master of love still has to prove himself to her. She throws him an inviting look, and he is more than ready to answer it, jumping her eagerly, and as she feels him enter her, her heat burns as hot as it did the whole night, making her reach out for his head, and scratch those hard stumps of his horns firmly.

The effect is as profound as it was before, sweet Lukas loses himself completely in a fit of unbridled lust, and he seriously moves so fast he blurs. Adison loses all ability to think, she is totally overcome by the experience, though one might say she is used to quite a lot of action with the creature turning up during their love-play every so often.

But this, it's just incredible. She seems to be spinning on a wave of delight, the feeling gets higher and higher, until a cry is torn from her by a staggering climax. And Lukas isn't done yet, he has more to give, pleading her to keep her hands on his horns, eyes glazed in a frenzy of lust. He adjusts his thrusting just a tiny bit, and a new feeling of ardour rises in Adison, this cannot be, how much can one man give?

But this is it, from the way his body arches, she can see he is having his high, but still he doesn't stop, just a few more thrusts, and she finds her last release of that evening, Lukas' slight body landing on top of her immediately after, chest heaving, fighting for breath.

Vincent laughs out loud, picks his friend up easily and takes him in his arms, cuddling him against his broad, white chest.

'You are indeed the master of love, Lukas, and I bow to you.'

Still out of breath, Lukas nonetheless snuggles against him, clearly enjoying the intimacy hugely. Adison joins their embrace, and until Lukas has regained his breath they are silent.

Vincent is stroking the curly head, and the cute face, and Adison strokes his naked, sweating body. Lukas is totally fulfilled, love is food to him, and it is so easy to give him love.

'Thank you for allowing me in your bed, both of you. I'm very happy, I hope you are happy too.'

Having regained his breath, he now smiles his broadest smile, and despite being totally sated both Vincent and Adison feel its pull, they just have to kiss him, or stroke him some more.

And as they cuddle a bit more, they talk.

Vincent tells the others about Lord Douglas and Mr Wilde, and Lukas is shocked how little accepted their relationship is.

'I knew loving the same gender was frowned upon, Paul never dances with me, and never kisses me in public, and George has often told me how difficult it is for him to find lovers he can trust. And of course Frances and him married as a cover for his preferences. But I didn't know it was against the law. Another thing I can't not do, that can get me in serious trouble.'

He looks truly crestfallen, but Adison and Vincent are ready to console him.

'Never mind, Lukas, you're careful anyway, and you wouldn't want your life to get boring, would you?'

Vincent is still caressing him, he's so cute.

'And the doctor's bag worked,' Adison adds, 'I'm sure no-one suspected those people were healed before they even took the medicine. It costs a little extra time, but it looked like ordinary doctoring. I would have lost that poor mother, Lukas, you are very good.'

That cheers him a little, and he replies, 'It so glad it worked, I feel much safer now. In a few weeks the talk about a miracle doctor will fade away.'

'And I will provide the medicine, we can afford it, and we want to contribute to your good work. So if you run out of anything, just come to us. We'll have to make some pills, too, it is more work, but you will not have to leave the bottle behind.'

'Thank you, Adison, I'm truly grateful for that. Will you come with me more often, to learn that way of healing as well? Then you can save more people, too. You have the reputation for raising the dead anyway, no-one will suspect you of using magic.'

Then Lukas changes the subject by asking, 'How did things work out with the Father?'

Vincent gives him a short report, not forgetting to tell Lukas about the warning about the factory Father Nicholas wanted to pass on. Lukas observes, 'I'll tell Jakob, and if I don't see him soon, George meets him very often. Did you agree to raid the Master's place? When do we go in?'

'There will be no we, Lukas,' Vincent says.

'It's too dangerous for the three of you, and for George as well. I know he offered to help, and I'd love to have you, I feel much safer with you around, but it's too dangerous. Father Nicholas is watched by his people, and I don't want you involved. We're going, and we're taking Lord Douglas and probably Mr Grey.'

Lukas shakes his curly head and objects strenuously.

'I think that is a mistake, Vincent. With three people who used to be in his service, it is much too dangerous, what if he still has some hold over you? You could fall back into his hands. I'm willing to take the risk of the witch-hunters to keep you safe, and I'm sure Paul and Melissa are, too. Don't go in without us, please!

You are not even certain Father Nicholas can be trusted, and Mr Grey is very unstable. He may betray you. Promise me you will not do it, Vincent.'

'I cannot, Lukas. I'm not going to let you risk the witch-hunters.'

Lukas turns to Adison.

'Tell him it is too dangerous, Adison. Remember what he looked like after Mrs Poole! You need me in case something happens!'

He is truly upset now, clinging to Vincent and stroking his black hair.

'I cannot bear to see you hurt again, Vincent. Think of what he did to you already, and to Mina. Mr Grey, too, in a way. Please think about it, let me follow you from a distance and only come in if needed. I have a bad feeling about it, what if it is a trap?'

'Don't get so upset, please Lukas.'

Vincent is clearly not impressed by Lukas' arguments, but Adison is a bit concerned. She doesn't altogether trust Father Nicholas either. She has no idea why, it just feels wrong. Why reach out to them, why take the risk of George having him removed? Why not guard the benevolent magic-users anonymously? Why the need for acknowledgement?

But Vincent is adamant, he is not going to risk his magic-using friends, and certainly not Lukas, who cannot spend a night in jail without being exposed as alien creature.

To soothe him a little, Vincent says, 'Let me tell you about Catherine's brother or sister. You remember our talk?'

Lukas does not like to be distracted from a subject he feels strongly about, but he is very curious about the fertility issue. He lets the raid go for the moment, but Adison can see this discussion is not yet closed. And frankly, Adison is starting to see things Lukas' way more and more.

'I do. I talked it over with Melissa, but first I want to hear what you found out with Victor. Say, did you tell Adison anyway?'

'She found me out, and wanted to know too, so Victor checked both his and my semen with his microscope. Turns out, I have a few live seeds in me, and they are very fast, and very strong. Very much fewer live ones than Victor has, less than a quarter, but those were lightning-fast. And they didn't expire quickly either, they lasted as long or longer.'

'That needs some thinking about,' is Lukas' reply. 'Is fast good?'

'They have to 'swim' to reach the mother's cell, so yes.'

'But only if the others are slow. If they are all fast, they just arrive earlier.'

Lukas has a keen grasp of these things, for indeed he is right, being very fast is only useful in competition with slower things. If they arrive early and the mother's cell is not ready, they'll die waiting.

'I suppose we can only try.' Vincent gives a large wink, and Lukas observes, 'Another chance tonight, at least mine will be no competition. I'd like to see them, though.

Anyway, I don't see what Melissa's ability could add to this information, or my healing talent. If you have success, I can check your baby for health, I've done that with our own. And Melissa can probably see whether it is structurally sound, magic has changed a lot inside your body, and you might want to know whether a child growing from a lightning fast semen is just a normal baby. I guess it would, for you eat normal food, and have no disadvantages from your enhanced physical abilities, do you?

Half the child's traits will be Adison's anyway, and it will be living in her safe body. If it were permanently exposed to the magic in your blood that might harm a little soul, but Adison is just a normal magic-user. That doesn't influence a baby, Frances had four, and she told me she worked magic all through their pregnancies. They're very fine children, well, you've met them so you know.'

'How does magic inherit, Lukas?' Adison wants to know.

'Catherine is bursting with it, and neither of her parents ever practised. How much magic would a child of Vincent and myself have? Or of Melissa and either yourself or Paul for that matter. Wouldn't that be too much somehow? Catherine is so precocious already.'

'I don't think it's the magic that causes the precociousness, Adison,' Lukas replies. 'George is one of the more powerful mages I know, and Frances has her share, but their children are quite normal. And Paul's parents are both very talented, and he is pretty normal. My mother had none, but of course my father is a god, and one might suppose that changes things. And though I have plenty of magic now, it took nearly fifty years to finally come out.'

'Fifty years, Lukas!' Vincent exclaims, 'you're joking! You cannot be much older than twenty.'