Nature or Nurture Ch. 62-64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't just tell anyone, but I think it is time you both know. I'm not joking, I'm twice your age, I'm older than George and Frances, and when I'm as old as Mr Grey I'll look much the same as I do now. It's being a god, you see. It keeps one from ageing. Of course being hopelessly childish helps, too.'

Is Lukas making a point here? I'm older than you, and I'm a god, so you'd better listen to me when I advise you not to go after the Master on your own?

'I'm not trying to have my way, Adison, we've become such good friends and I like both of you so much, and we've shared love now, I think you should know I'm not just the impetuous youth you know and love so much.'

He's caught her thoughts again, he never does that with Vincent, or any of the others.

'We are on the same wavelength, Paul or Victor would say, somehow our thoughts and feelings follow similar paths.'

Though she knows he will pick it up, she still says it out loud, for Vincent's benefit as well.

'You did show us the older you sometimes. He is admirable, but I still like the cheeky Lukas better.' And she bends over him and kisses him intimately. Beneath her, she can feel his excitement rise, and he answers her kiss with heat.

'I'm sorry,' he breathes, 'I heat up easily, and you're both so..delicious. Please don't mind too much, it'll keep.'

But that is not the way Adison and Vincent treat their guests, and they soon are involved again for a second round, after which they collapse, now really exhausted, and fall asleep in a tangle of blankets, arms, legs and hoofs.