Nature or Nurture Ch. 65-67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He let you have your night with Vincent, I saw. That was surely something, I wish I could physically withstand loveplay like yours that night, but I'd surely break bones.

Do you feel any better now?'

'I do, and thank you so much. I still feel ashamed of the things I did, but they don't own me anymore. With your permission, I want to keep helping you, to atone for my misdeeds, but also because it is the right thing to do. I'll even enjoy it sometimes, as I hope you do.'

'Though I am forced to help people by my very nature, I can feel their need calling out for me even now, I do get some joy out of it sometimes, yes. Will you join me some time after our work in one of my biggest sources of joy? You're the only person that can keep up with me, I'd like to go running together. At night, we need not worry to be seen.'

'I will, I've never considered running for fun, but I'm willing to try.'

And they sit together for five more minutes, until a knock on the door announces the arrival of Father Nicholas with his two patients.