All Comments on 'Nature or Nurture?'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455almost 12 years ago
YOU WRITE WELL

There is no doubt in my reading your work that you have talent in modern adult fiction. Subject matter is not my choice but after reading other entries in you posted library I opted to read this as well.

Your pace of story is wonderful. This young woman develops as a sassy little winch, in my mind, and that plays well here. Dialouge works, but again this is not my first choice as a subject so I've little to compare.

Thanks for the posting and I look forward to new matireal.

Psycho08Psycho08almost 12 years ago
Possible sequel

I would not mind seeing a possible sequel to this story. Maybe have Tiffany living with them as like a slave till they get her life in order

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
A wonderful story.

Nice pace, nice development, nice conclusion. I'd like to see another chapter in this story as well. And while I've got your attention, how about another in the "Never Have I Ever" also?

BlaggardBlaggardalmost 12 years ago
Nicely paced and erotic story

Well done story with just the right pace to it..........love to see more!

parputter69parputter69almost 12 years ago
More!

Very nice read. Would like to see another chapter with Tiffany being further trained as a slave till she learns to behave and dry out. Ella needs more experience sexually and needs to lose her cherry to her step-mother who will make it enjoyable for her. Bring some toys into the action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice work...

"I had important things to watch on my shoes."

I liked that line, and the one about laser beams shooting from her eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

I would like to hear more maybe living together ans sex when ever you need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
feme4fun@hotmail.com

WOW! First erotic story I ever read that made me cry and cum, Just not sure wich one I did the most. Probably cum!! LOL Great story thow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great read

I really liked this story. Although I don't feel this is the end. I would love to see where this goes with the "new member" of the family. Great work. :)

loveroferotica69loveroferotica69over 11 years ago
Wow.

That was so intense. I was captivated by every word. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
brilliant!

i thought this was amazing, it kept me i

nterested in the non sexual story and sexual part!

I think it isn't finished thoug, you could get so much out of this. Good luck xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i read this to my mom

I read this to my mom she got so turned on she finally had sex with me it was the greatest sex I ever had. she could not beleave having sex with her daughter could be so good. thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

that was so hot i wanted to be there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please continue story

I wish you would continue story line it's the best I've read so far. I would love to see if Tiffany becomes part of the family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot story

waiting for the sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful

A most unusual story, but in a wonderful way. Lessons for life are in the story for all of us. There is evil sex and good sex. This sex certainly ends up wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are a great and very imaginative author

you seem to say things that are so inspiring and true that seemingly nobody else has tapped before. Keep writing.......

jyd864jyd864about 10 years ago
keep writing

Well thought out. Loved the story. Would have been even hotter if I didn't know the plot already thru the title of story. Still gave it a 5 though 😋

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Straight to fav. Wouldn't mind a ch 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh how I wished that this story was another 6 pages at least

your writings style and attention to detail is extraordinary which makes your readers all the more involved and excited. You are a real winner here!!!!!! Don't stop writing, for our sake!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

WOW this is one hot story and I hope you write more like this one real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

You are an awesome writer. Your stories are always so detailed and feel whole and multifaceted. I only wish they were longer.

Thanks for sharing.

MsDanikaMsDanikaalmost 7 years ago

WOW. That was hot as hell and so well written. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Go on please go on.

Please go on with this storie. You can involve that you and your mother take your birthmother in the house and let her go trough rehab. Or go on vacation with her to do so. Or live near the campus of your college where you have an second change and win. And have also much more sex together. And maby you can involve some more sex slavery parts for your birth mother and other ways to inflickt the pain part to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Orgasm Denial

There is really only one way to teach Tiffany a lesson. A good spanking by both "The Boss" and Ella is only a start. Tiffany should be brought to the brink of orgasm 10 to 15 times by BOTH Ella and MOM. Just before reaching climax Tiffany needs to go to the corner to think of her sins. Then when they decide to build her up to the next level, BOTH ELLA and MOM bring her to the point of begging. Somewhere in that series Tiffany will reach an Epithany that her role on this sphere is to do whatever MOM and ELLA commands, including housekeeping, driving around, and of course servicing her leaders.

Orgasm denial is a very effective punishment in that it gets the message across without being cruel with too hard of a spanking. The focus of the recipient is biologically rivitted to solving their building problem, horniness beyond anything previously experienced. Unfortunately, she will get let off in the end with a truly earth shattering orgasm that makes Tiffany crave her next punishment. Her previous girlfriends can be treated to a session if they ever cross Sweet Ella or the World's greatest MOM!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this, honestly expected her to be late the second time because she was fucking the boyfriend. The mother and daughter are super cute together and Tiffany joining their family is so sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i found an incest story similar to this that i don't remember the name of about a Son who meets his birth mother but when she betrays him he has sex with his Stepmother & keeps having sex with the birth mom without telling her

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was very good but it could have been better if you ended it with having them move Tiffany into their house so that they could make her behave and then if she maintained her sobriety they could have all 3 of them marry each other and start a family together using sperm grown from their own blood.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...