All Comments on 'Nature vs Nurture'

by PrincessArianrhod

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl10 months ago

Oh wow, what a beautiful Faerie Tale ❤️. Considering this story was over 37k words, it moved at lightning pace; I absolutely loved it. You're a brilliant writer & I had some LOL moments reading some of the dialogue, it was really funny & quick witted. I had a feeling that Liam 'was slacking off' on purpose to get his Mum & teacher together. It was wonderful from start to finish, I literally didn't want it to end.

Thank you :). Definitely 5 starts from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

P.s I can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"They're waiting for you to explain why your date looks exactly like your best friend. "Umm, I, uhh...." LMAO

"Did she make you coffee?" "No, we didn't get that far. Oh and we had sex." lollllll

I want a happy ending for poor but very gracious Lorna! Please deliver. Lol

Fun story, enjoyed it. Thanks!

Nicole2023Nicole202310 months ago

Love it ty for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was truly beautiful…

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl10 months ago

P.s it just occurred to me, that maybe you could write a follow up, for the lovely Lorna 🙂

AliceGeeAliceGee10 months ago

An extremely if slighly implausible tale. Read it in two sittings and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Full five stars from me and you my dear Princess have gained another follower.

pcman1950pcman195010 months ago

Men love lesbian love stories, too! 5+fave+follow.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it even if it required a slight suspension of belief, but as everyone has said you have got to do right by Lorna. By coincidence that gives us lot another of your great stories. Thank you +++.

PrincessArianrhodPrincessArianrhod10 months agoAuthor

Ok, I'm convinced; sympathy has been elicited and Lorna will get her happy ending.

Many thanks to those who made it to the end. Particular thanks to Aquariusgirl and AliceGee for their ongoing and enthusiastic support of my work. (Aquariusgirl, check your feedback mail...)

Did anyone sample the soundtrack by the way?

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Loved the way you introduced your two MCs — opening scene so intense with erotic undertones. The storyline became a bit bizarre and why not, but in the end romantic. The moments of sex/intimacy well done but might argue that you could have developed more — reveal more of their relationship within/through the sex. Do not mean gratuitous sex, rather let the sex no matter how outrageous (or not) tell the story between the two lovers. As a near hopeless romantic liked the outcome and hope you continue to share whether an elaboration of this tale or something new.

Marbury1803Marbury180310 months ago

This was one of those stories that I could savor, and not rush through. It took me about 4 sittings, mainly because I was so enjoying it and didn't want it to be over too soon. Great and fun characters, and I agree with the consensus that the lovely Lorna, a totally beautiful character in her own right, is worth some exploring too. Also, let me say this is the first of your stories I have read. I am for sure going to explore some more of them, Thanks for sharing this. It really was a lovely romance. And I am a "Happy Ending" kind of guy too.

VautourVautour10 months ago

I just wanted to congratulate you, this is a sensationally good story and you should be very proud of the result of your hard work.

For anyone who’s taking a peek at the comments and deciding whether or not to commit to reading 37k words, please do. The writing is exceptional and the characters are full of life. Every step taken to forge the relationship between the main characters makes sense and builds to a truly satisfying climax.

Your talent deserves thousands of followers here. One thing I can assure you is that while you may only have recently started your journey as a writer, your ability already places you amongst the elite on this platform. I’m excited for you because your future is incredibly bright.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

37 thousand words. I only need 2. Simply Outstanding.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDK9 months ago

What an extreme lovely story..

Keep going, you are a damn good writer.

Cheers

Belinda

KachinaDollKachinaDoll9 months ago

Beautifully written. I read it all in one sitting. I'm so jealous of your writing talent. Pity I can only give you 5*

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs9 months ago

I have never read an entire story of this length in one sitting. Until now.

So worth it…

*****

V

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh god this was amazing, but you nearly broke my heart when you made Saoirse have sex with Lorna! Even just as a quick release I think it wasn't necessary.

Beautiful story though and a great read.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere8 months ago

I liked it, and give it 5 stars for the quality of writing and imaginative plotlines. I have two questions - does yesterday mean something other than what I am used to? As in the day before today? Because when Liam and Rachael are discussing the original meeting happening 'yesterday', it was actually two days earlier (they've slept twice since)? Second, do you have a fascination with T-bar pumps? Since the detail is repetitiously called out? I mean, I'm a dude, so I'd probably only own the one pair of stilettos but I'd like to think your girls would would probably own multiple styles.....;) Oh, and I vote in favor of a Lorna story as well!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story. I took wondered about the T-bar pumps. The only other quibble is that a psychiatrist needs a medical degree not a PhD:

https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/job-profiles/psychiatrist

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy5 months ago

Loosing someone beloved can become a life treating act, as such tragedy may never heals …. 5 years are nothing and the pain grief loneliness are like on the first day ….. but kicking lornas ass like this, rachel this was bad ass move ….. and then Lorna and Saorise, as there haven’t been any commitments, it was a fitting decision being kind and heartfelt …. Well done to save a girl’s bitter tastes from a horrible experience …. Now lets hope 500 bucks are a good investment and a starting hypothec

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

FandeborisFandeboris5 months ago

I loved this. I really really did. I thought you said it was going to be long. It wasn't long enough! Somehow I wanted a little more; not much just little bit 😉.

What really nailed it was the bombshell at the end by Liam. I did not see that coming. I could have hugged the young man right there. Talk about playing the matchmaker. Everybody seemed to have gotten what they wanted or needed.

Except Norma. I sincerely hope you have another story and it is a warm and fuzzy for her. I never felt so sorry about a character as I did for her. Rachael should have known better. Even if she was on her own path of discovery, actions have consequences.

Overall you did extremely well. 5 stars

Take Care.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman5 months ago

I have a great deal of respect for this author.

The story is smart and paced beautifully. It's a fantasy romance, to be sure, but there's nothing wrong with reading a story that simply feels luxurious and exciting. Continuity with minor details gives this story a crisp and believable quality. I look forward to reading more from this author.

PrincessArianrhodPrincessArianrhodabout 2 months agoAuthor

It has been a while since I've been active here, lacking time and inspiration to engage in my writing. I feel, therefore, it is time to address directly some points raised in a few of the comments. My apologies for leaving it so long.

Firstly, I'd like to express my gratitude for all the lovely and supportive comments. They are always heart-warming and make the effort of any story worthwhile in the end.

To address each query in turn:

haltwhogoesthere said: "does yesterday mean something other than what I am used to? As in the day before today?"

- Impertinent and unnecessary sarcasm aside, it's obviously an editing error on my part. That dialogue between Rachael and Liam originally took place on the Saturday. In a later editing pass, I felt it more pertinent to have it take place after Saoirse had gone home on the Sunday, but neglected to notice I hadn't added the extra day. Well spotted.

haltwhogoesthere said: "Second, do you have a fascination with T-bar pumps? Since the detail is repetitiously called out? I mean, I'm a dude, so I'd probably only own the one pair of stilettos but I'd like to think your girls would would probably own multiple styles....."

I shouldn't need to answer the first part. The detail is repetitiously called out, correct. What you obviously don't understand is that the simple description 't-bar' covers a multitude of style interpretations as well as colour variations. Do an image search for t-bar stilettos and see what you get. Only once does one of my characters wear the same shoes twice, and other variations of shoe style include pumps and peep-toe. Seems sufficient to me. Honestly, if you're going to challenge a woman on her use of shoe descriptions, do your research... ;)

(By the way, an ellipsis should have 2 or 3 dots, not 5.)

Anonymous (my old friend) said: "The only other quibble is that a psychiatrist needs a medical degree not a PhD"

I must admit, I neglected to fact check that detail. That said, can we assume that Saoirse herself was aware of that, had the necessary qualifications and a PhD as well? She is Dr. Hennigan in both senses and clearly more of a smarty pants than I am.

I think that covers it. If I omitted anything or anyone has any other questions or points they'd like to raise, I have a dedicated forum thread on Literotica for that purpose:

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/shooting-the-moon-discussion-thread-for-my-stories.1575825/

Once again, my sincere and heart-felt thanks to everyone who enjoys and supports my scribblings. You are the currency that makes it rewarding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous