All Comments on 'Nature vs. Nurture'

by JackDriver

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another ass hole writer

Stops the story way to short this makes him a total ass hole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
write the damn story...

Then submit it. This was just a little dribble of premature ejaculation. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Anonymous No1 &2

There are plenty of submissions that only have a few words between 'fuck' and 'cunt' and 'cum' so that you don't have to extend your tiny minds to actually read a story. They also don't have too many big words with more than 5 or 6 letters. Why don't you both go and find some? Some of us like to read stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
" To be continued..."

What, you didn't give a fuck about your own story to warn people it wasn't a complete story before they opened it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hope you're working on part 2! This was a great intro.

TheElevenTheElevenabout 8 years ago
don't let haters get you down

Good start to a story that's got potiental to go in many different directions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wtf

Totally fuckin crap don't countinuse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice foreplay

This was a pretty good start to what could be a great piece of work. It is a little rough, but hey, so is sex. Don't listen to the naysayers, if you have

a story then tell it! There will always be someone who will read it. I am waiting for part two.

MrPezmanMrPezmanabout 8 years ago
Quite Steamy!

Please tell me that you're working on part two, and maybe even part 3!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
wow, this one stirred up the angry masses

they must have had expectations that were not satisfied by a very short teaser. or maybe it was because none of the Tags were associated with the less than one page intro?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's a good beginning

Don't believe all the negativity from the naysayers. You have a good beginning to this story, and you are taking it slowly. I can see where the story is going. Jack seems interested in his sister, and if that happens, GREAT! I'd make Jack a bit mature for his age, giving him at least the beginnings of some hair for his young man's chest. He can be a very sexy young man!

Please continue your story!

JackDriverJackDriverabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

I appreciate the feedback, even the negative comments. It's what I need to hear to improve. This is my first story and yes, the first segment is short, but it was my trial posting. I am working on continuing with more complete submissions for the following chapters and the tags are for the series as a whole rather than each individual submission. (maybe I should change that)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
water your plant, don't let them dry out

This is actually I story that I read during the process of being finnished (at least I hope so). I found many stories from 10 years ago that got abandoned in the middle. I don't know how people can be bothered by reading a story that they don't like. I've read many stories on Literotica (probably like over 400). And when I didn't like a story (for example because they took an unexpectedly violent turn) I just stopped reading them and maybe commented that the story didn't match my personal interest. But I would never tell someone to stop writing. There is always someone who liked it and if it was your concept from the start to write a series with cliffhanger you hurt the fans more than the naysayers if you stop writing midstory. Please finnish the story, don't get demotivated, maybe use some constructive critic if you find one and develope yourself in the process. This is your first submission and I see an evolution in every writer's history that their works get better with every new story.

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerabout 8 years ago
You've done a good job!

Now get to work and produce an excellent part 2, 3 , and maybe four! It's for your own good, someone once told me, that if you don't finish a multi part story that you start, your dick falls off.

I don't know if that's true, mind you, but who wants to take that chance? I'm working hard to finish mine!

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 8 years ago
Good start

Good start just have the courage to carry on. To your critics, remember when WFEATHER produced his magnificent 'Twins in College' it came as 50 posts over two years!

kelprimekelprimeabout 8 years ago
hmm

I'll consent to the claim of it being real, since all of this is easily plausible anyway.

Curious tho, is that it? Seemed like it was leading to at least a decent conversation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
part two

I just want a part two, and I would like to know if this is actually true or if you just made it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start

Your earlier comments about not wanting to be judged were very well put, having read a lot of the stories posted on this site I don't think anyone who reads yours could judge you if they tried as they'd be lying.

I thought that your story was a great start, as others have said, a Part Two is really in order so we can read how it ends, I don't care if it's made up or real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurry up with the next instalment

You've made the commitment so get with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesome story, I just wish it had more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

given the writer of this story was only active for 2 days, (according to the writers biography), i doubt this potentially good story will even have a conclusion. this makes me sad inside...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous