All Comments on 'Naughty Encounter at the Theater'

by velcro_zipper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyover 16 years ago
Hot story... I had an experience like that

It was at the old Palm Theater. Only this lady did not limit herself to a single "friend."

Looking forward to the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wished it was me

I've been to the bookstore you're describing in the story. There's always a couple in there on a Monday evening but she's a brunette instead. Lately they've been showing up with black lady. He kinda sits back jerking off while the two ladies go at it. I haven't been in a few weeks but after reading your story I might need to start going there again. Oh by the way the guy behind the counter has been replaced by an older black lady with huge ass tits. She sucks one helluva a cock

bobsuruncle48bobsuruncle48over 16 years ago
fun at the theater

Loved your story about your experience at the theater..my wife and I love to play in the theater and only play with guys that have some patience..if they wait to be invited to play,we make sure they have a very good time..we don't like pushy guys or guys that think just because we are there in an adult theater that we want to fuck anyone who happens to be there..show a little restraint and she will take your cock all the way down her throat and suck you till you come,or let you have her magnificent ass..and I love to watch her enjoy herself as much as I love to fuck her come filled cunt when it's my turn...she loves to have men ( and women) watch her,but don't get greedy...she will fuck you or suck you if you're nice...

bobsuruncle48bobsuruncle48over 16 years ago
fun at the theater

Loved your story about your experience at the theater..my wife and I love to play in the theater and only play with guys that have some patience..if they wait to be invited to play,we make sure they have a very good time..we don't like pushy guys or guys that think just because we are there in an adult theater that we want to fuck anyone who happens to be there..show a little restraint and she will take your cock all the way down her throat and suck you till you come,or let you have her magnificent ass..and I love to watch her enjoy herself as much as I love to fuck her come filled cunt when it's my turn...she loves to have men ( and women) watch her,but don't get greedy...she will fuck you or suck you if you're nice...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sexy steamy

steamy-and reminiscent about a certain friend of mine and our involvements so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Theatre

I was in an adult theatre.A couple came in mid forties.They sat 2 seats away from me,even though there were empty rows.He pulled down his pants,she got on her knees and sucked his cock.She stood,turned,lifted her skirt and he began to fuck her.He looked over,gesturing to me,my cock was out hard.Want to fuck her,yes,then lick her pussy after i cumm,they fucked for about another couple of minutes,then he pulled away,she turned and lay down,her legs in the air.I got between her legs,licked her,she moaning,certainly very wet,then she got up,again turned and i pushed my cock into her.She pushed back,moved around ,groaned as i fucked her until i filled her with my cumm,her partner watching.I pulled back,she lay back down and he licked her just fucked cunt until she orgasmed.

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooover 12 years ago
Um...what?

Why the hell does the husband just let you have your way with his wife after threatening everybody else who even got near her? And all he said was to sit on your left, not fuck you senseless. It's still a hot story, but the lack of continuity kills it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

somthing to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservelcro_zipper@velcro_zipper
Just an extremely amateur writer with a fascination for curvy and busty ladies. I like getting naughty and unpredictable sometimes, and I'll usually try anything once!