All Comments on 'Naughty Grandma! Pt. 03: My Other Nan'

by daddy1950

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awsome story

awsome story keep me Hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes please

... do continue. One of your best to date

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Flushed

YES continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FLUSH!! Open your mouth dear annony

and I'll shit down your throat. gave this story a 5

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Hot Story ****

This is a hot series. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
...

I hope some nice anal would come.

LatchonmeLatchonmeover 8 years ago
What a scorcher

Wow, love your granny stories, I got so excited I creamed my jockey shorts , very erotic hope there is more to come .

BBWseekingBBWseekingover 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Series, hmmmm. I love the older woman seducing the younger man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Naughty Nanny

Good story.

Those were the good old days in the cinemas. Our Gran used to take me and my sister to the pictures. I would be sat next to Nan and sister on my other side as she was older. Nan would put the sweets on my lap as I was in the middle. Nan would take a sweet then leave the her hand on my thigh. When my sister never came because she wanted to do her own thing Nan would continue to put her hand on me to rub my thigh. It happened over a period of time, looking back think it was to test me to see if I mentioned to Mum and Dad. Never did. Was always pleased when sister never came. Knew it was wrong what Nan was doing but enjoyed it. As I got older Nan actually made me cum. It was our secret.

Never managed sex in the cinema but Nan and I we became more intimate later. When I became more aware of sex I went to Nan when Granddad wasn't around. We had chats then when I picked up the courage asked her to do what we did in the cinema. Took her by surprise and stuttered No, its wrong. But Nan I need to know I said, please help me.

Nan said It must be our secret. That's okay I said I am good at keeping secrets. Nan nodded.

From then on Nan taught me everything, she said Grandad had gone off sex years ago and she needed it. We loved each other. Granddad, Mum and Dad never found out, how I do not know as we were chancing it sometimes. Family parties, back seat groping while others were driving, family wedding, ladies toilet, maybe the best on my stag night then with Nan the first time after I married. Good times.

Keep the stories cumming.

Sapper257Sapper257over 6 years ago
My Naughty Nanny.

Your last comment Anonymous of 9th May reminded me of my youthful experiences.

I had a Naughty Nanny!!

Often used to stay with Nan and Granddad as Mum and Dad were often away on business and school was closer to Nan's, handy when staying late at school playing sport.

Nan would always run me a bath after sport then bring me up a cup of tea. After a while Nan would have a cuppa with me sat on the toilet, I didn't mind but thought it a bit strange but Nan was family. She used the excuse Granddad wasn't home and liked my company.

One day Nan asked if I'd mind if she used the toilet while I was in the bath.

What could I say but "Go ahead Nan" or words to that effect.

With that Nan stood, lifted her dress and pulled her pink nickers down. Needles to say I kept having a crafty look but Nan was careful and kept her dress lower than her virgina so I couldn't see anything. Our eyes did meet but both looked away embarrassed.

Nan seamed to take along time to lower her knickers to around her ankles. Sitting down on the toilet she soon started weeing. The tinkle into the water was quite loud and Nan said "Sorry".

I responded with something like "It's okay we all need to wee, a natural body function".

When Nan finished she took the toilet paper, screwed it up, stood and wiped it over her virgina. Looking at the used paper examined it and dropped it into the toilet bowel. Our eyes met again and held a glance for a few moments without saying a word but we both knew we had a confidence between us. Nan then sat down and reached to her ankles to pull up her pink nickers. We both starred at each other as Nan pulled her nickers up over her calf's to her knees, then slowly raised off the toilet seat and somehow managed to keep her dress around her waist. Our eyes still locked together I dropped mine to her now bear virgina giving me a wonderful view of her private parts with a her curly pubic greyish hair. Nan took her time pulling her pink nickers up her thighs, examine them with her eyes then over her hips hiding her virgina and letting the dress fall. By now I was supporting quite q hard-on.

Our eyes met and Nan said quietly "Not a word Brian".

I responded with "No Nan" and "I like your pink Panties".

Nan blushed and said "Wish your Granddad was so appreciative", with a smile followed with "as I said not a word to anybody Brian".

"Of course not Nan" then as an after thought "Mum's the word" and touched my nose.

"Your Mum's the last person to know", Nan smiled and blew me a kiss.

I smiled back and blew Nan a kiss.

Nan noticed my hard-on in the bath and said "Hope that's not a dangerous weapon in the bath about to explode" she said grinning then "I'll go down and put the kettle on Brian while you sort yourself out love" with a smile like a Cheshire Cat.

"Be down in a minute Nan".

"I should be so lucky" and Nan walked out leaving the door open and me confused.

Went down in my dressing gown to another cuppa and wait for Granddad to come home from work. The room was atmospheric but nothing was said.

Later after we all ate Nan said she was going up for her shower before settling down for the evening. Managed to whisper to Nan "Do you want your back washing!!" with a smile but a large hint of truth.

Nan put her finger over her mouth to shush me and kissed me on the cheek, turned and disappeared up the stairs but never said no!

Later Nan and I were laid on the settee as we did with Granddad in his armchair watching the TV. Nan and I were in our dressing gowns on me in my pyjamas, Nan in her nightie. Granddad always fell asleep watching the telly.

I whispered to Nan "What colour nickers have you put on".

Nan looked over at Granddad who was still asleep and whispered "They were Panties earlier on in the bathroom now they are Nickers, what has changed?"

With that I said grinning "I meant Panties as they are so much sexier than Granny Nickers" as my penis was stiffening to a hard-on.

Nan said whispering and stuttering "Quite right ...... well ...... you had ..... better ..... check ..... for ..... yourself .... Brian", looking inquisitively at me.

"Naaaaan" I mumbled.

"Up to you Brian my love, I know I'm old in your eyes but at 60 I'm not ready to age and you have made me young again and naughty".

With that Nan placed her hand on my dressing gown over my penis "Oh Nan" I said "please", yes".

With that I moved my hand down to Nan's dressing gown and looking over to Granddad still sleeping. Moving her dressing gown apart, Nan carried on stroking my penis and moved it onto my pyjamas, her panties were pale blue. Looking at Nan I nodded.

Nan said "Happy, like them Brian?".

"Oh yes Nan, beautiful" I stammered. Placing my hand on her tummy I stroked her gently.

Nan groaned and moved her hand into my pyjamas on to my now very stiff hard-on. This I saw as my permission to move my hand under the elastic of her panties and on too her hairy virgina. Exploring I found Nan's moist pussy. We both looked simultaneously at Granddad to see if the coast was clear and carried on playing with each other. Nan started masturbating me "Ahhh" I moaned.

"Shush Brian. Let 'sleeping dogs lye' love".

I moved my hand to Nan's clitoris and with a finger caressed her clit which was quite inflamed. This time Nan purred and had to tell her "Shush my naughty nanny" with a chuckle.

We carried on exciting each other until we both climaxed.

"Thank you Brian. You are so gentle. I needed that" as her breathing subsided.

"Me too. So naughty but nice. Glad Granddad sleeps so well" I said.

"So do I Brian my love" Nan grinned. "I'm going to put the kettle on, Granddad will wake soon for a cuppa. I'll change my panties and freshen up, you had better change your pyjamas or Granddad will smell your cum.

"Will do boss" and saluted "but first take off your panties so I can clean up Nan".

"Your incorrigible Brian" and gave me a kiss, stood and took off her panties saying "don't let Granddad see you with them" and went to the kitchen.

I went up stairs, cleaned up and changed my pyjamas.

Went back down stairs and we settled down on the settee with our tea. Nan had woke Granddad saying "Your tea's ready and the News will be on soon".

I was woken after midnight by Nan with another cuppa and Nan slid into bed beside me saying "I need you inside me, hope you feel the same Brian. Make me whole again".

"Will do and I need to make love to you Nan and hopefully many more times. I love you" I said.

"Love you too Brian. Now drink your tea and ravish me like I never have been before by my stallion lover".

That's how our love affair started.

Good memories, keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue the series

It needs to be finished and how it officially ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More !!!!!!

Three great pages of erotica but where to next?

1. The usherette finds somewhere dark and comfortable to take the lovers to before she joins in

2. The two grandmother's get it together with each other or with Bobby or name neighbour

Either way continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT!

Please bring part four...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Please can we have part 4...

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

MOST EXCELLENT---These were Very Arousing set of stories, I LOVE the mom/granny ones. I must say that they left me Leakin' and Hard. Can't wait to read your next Chapter on Who Caught Them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous