Naughty Housekeeping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you very sure you want to be my naughty housekeeper," I whispered in her ear giving her a last opportunity to back out.

"Yes, oh yes," she answered quickly and loudly. "Please don't stop now." She dropped her head down on one of the shelves of the book case in front of her and shuddered. "So naughty," she whispered. I bent my knees slightly so that I slipped down between her legs, which she immediately spread in response. I hunted around between her legs for a moment and then found my target and entered her in one long smooth motion. She was incredibly wet and I realized that she was just as turned on as I was and that neither of us was likely to last very long. Once I was in, I slid my hands up to her wonderful breasts and gave them a very firm squeeze.

"Oh yes," Lindsey sighed in response. I backed out of her and thrust back in slowly, repeating the process while she tried to thrust her hips back at me. I kept my pace slow to try and draw out the inevitable, but she was having none of it.

"Please... faster, Mr. Wells... faster," she encouraged. When I obliged her she gasped and the duster slipped from her hand and fell to the floor. She gripped the shelf in front of her more firmly.

"Miss Grant, you seem to be enjoying your discipline. One might say enjoying it a little too much, defeating the purpose of said discipline," I said playfully.

"No sir... I mean... yes, sir... I think you should... ah... I may need... to be disciplined harder, sir... yes, harder."

I obeyed immediately and began entering her so hard that she was lifting up onto her toes with each thrust. She began thrashing a bit and I was having trouble keeping my movements under control. I reached up with my left hand grabbed a handful of her long, luxurious hair and pulled back firmly. I was rewarded by seeing her entire back arch from shoulders to ass and she groaned lustfully.

"Do you like being my naughty housekeeper Miss Grant?"

"Yes, sir," she wailed, "very much, sir!"

"I feel you should demonstrate your dedication to the job then."

"But... aren't I... we're already... I mean... yes, sir... anything, sir."

"Then be very naughty and cum Miss Grant, cum on your employer's cock," I said as I started to fuck her ruthlessly. I was rapidly losing control and I wanted to make sure she led the way.

"Oh god," she gasped, "yes!" With my right hand I squeezed a breast and felt her cunt twinge around me. Then I pinched her nipple hard and got a stronger reaction. "More," she wailed, "more Mr. Wells." In response I dropped my hand to her ass and before each inward thrust I slapped the side of her ass cheek as hard as I could.

"Yesyesyesyes," she babbled and finally succumbed to her orgasm on the fourth slap and thrust. I gave up on her ass and continued fucking her through her pleasure. Finally, as her orgasm began to recede my own took me and I slammed into her to the hilt and yelled, "fuck yes!" as I pushed her against the bookshelf with my hand still gripping her hair. I snaked my hand around her hip and pressed down viciously on her clit.

"Motherfuck," she screamed as her orgasm crested all over again. When we came down from our high we both collapsed onto our backs on the floor. We lay there panting heavily and staring at the ceiling for several seconds.

"That was intense," Lindsey said breaking the silence.

"Amazing," I agreed and turned to look at her, "you are amazing." I was surprised to see her blush heavily. Our silence resumed for a while until I finally broke it again. "So, Miss Grant, if I wanted to retain your services until morning, how much would that cost me?"

Lindsey smiled at me and rolled over on top of me, straddling my hips and trapping my already recovering cock between us. "Well, we've already established an hourly rate of twenty-five dollars," she said, "and it's roughly twelve hours until morning, which would work out to..."

"Three hundred dollars," I finished for her, "but this would be considered overtime I suppose... I'll pay you six hundred," I said enthusiastically.

She seemed shocked to hear me say it, but then she smiled again and said "No, I..."

"Twelve hundred then," I said interrupting her desperately, "and worth every penny."

She smiled again and then lay down on top of me so she could whisper in my ear. "You can have me all night long for the low, low price of 'dinner'," she said. Then she moved back up and kissed me, long, hard, and deeply. I rolled her over onto her back before we finally broke apart and we were both breathless from it. I stood and offered my hand to help her up as well realizing I was again fully aroused when she looked down at me.

"Agreed Miss Grant, I hope pizza will be sufficient."

"Pizza with you sounds wonderful Steve."

It took me a second to realize she had dropped the act, but I wasn't quite ready to drop it. "But not just yet," I said hoping she caught the double meaning. "I think you require a bit more discipline and I need take you up to the bedroom and finish working up an appetite." I took her hand and led her down the hall to the stairway.

She turned to me at the foot of the stairs and said, "very well sir, but I'm not making the bed again tonight," she said with a laugh.

"Impertinent woman," I said sternly. "It's so hard to find good help," I said and gave her ass a hard slap. Lindsey shrieked and bounded up the stairs boobs and ass cheeks bouncing the entire way. I quickly followed.

I would like to say we went at it wildly all night, but that, of course would be a lie. Our second fuck lasted longer and while perhaps not as intense, it was much more satisfying. We then ate some pizza and drank more wine followed by cuddling on the couch as we watched The Princess Bride, which she found running on one of the movie channels. Then we returned to bed for another round of carnal pleasure followed by some standup comedy on HBO complete with giggling and laughing until we eventually dozed off for an hour. We woke and immediately fell into each other's arms again for round four. After that we both finally collapsed into an exhausted sleep.

When I awoke in the morning I found myself spooned up against Lindsey with a hand resting comfortably over one of her breasts and my morning erection trapped securely between her legs.

"Morning," she whispered to me and squeezed her legs playfully. I squeezed her boob in response and felt her nipple harden in my palm.

"You never told me what you needed the money for," I asked.

"I am an art major at school, just finishing up my junior year. One of the professors arranged a six-week group trip to Paris at the end of the semester in two months, but the school doesn't have any funding to support him. Anyone that wants to go has to cover their airfare, hotel and living expenses unless we can obtain an Alumni gift or other type of assistance. I have enough for the living expenses and air fare, but I've been trying to save enough for the hotel."

"I happen to have a vacation home in Paris, Miss Grant," I said smoothly.

Lindsey laughed at me and then cut herself short when she realized I wasn't joking. "You must be very rich, sir."

"My father's money, and business actually, which I inherited a couple of years ago. My work is not very demanding, but I have the luxury of working from virtually anywhere, and I have houses or apartments in many cities around the globe. It just so happens that I have business in France this summer, and it sounds like it might be a good time to relocate there for a few months to conduct it."

"Um, ok... are you... I mean..."

"While I am there, I will have need of a housekeeper from time to time," I said as I raised her leg and lined my cock up with her pussy. "You have proven to be a passionate and determined employee," I said as I entered her.

Lindsey moaned in response. "Sir... are you... I... you want to hire me... you... oh god... you want to pay me..."

"Room and board," I said primly, "and perhaps a small salary based on performance."

"Oh god... so wrong... this is so very wrong..." Her entire body trembled against me.

"Are you saying you no longer wish to be my naughty housekeeper Miss Grant,"

She didn't answer for several seconds, but she continued humping back at the small thrusts I was making into her. "God help me," she whispered quietly, "am I really selling myself," she moaned as her movements became more urgent. "Yes, Mr. Wells, I will be your naughty housekeeper. I'm going to be the naughtiest housekeeper you've ever had." There was a hint of surrender in her voice and I wondered if maybe I had pushed the fantasy a bit too far, but I continued anyway.

"Then we have an arrangement Miss Grant," I said as I increased the pace of my fucking. "I *very* much look forward to seeing you in Paris. We will of course need to discuss particulars..."

"Please Steve... please... just shut up and fuck me... before I change my mind." I did so enthusiastically.

When we finished I hopped out of bed quickly. "Clean up, I'll go get us some breakfast before you go."

"Ok," she replied.

I stopped off at the bank to make a withdrawal first. I then returned with some coffee and a variety of bagels and plopped them down on the breakfast bar when I came in and found Lindsey there. We ate quietly and when we finished I gathered up the five twenties on the breakfast bar I had used to purchase buttons, the two fifties from the den used to buy back my shirt, and pulled another fifty from my wallet and put them in the money envelope from the bank. When I returned to the kitchen Lindsey was waiting for me standing near the door.

"What is that she asked," gesturing to the envelope.

"Your pay Miss Grant," I said handing it to her, "plus a generous tip of course."

She looked at the envelope and blushed deeply. "I can't... this is too much... you'll... you're breaking the fantasy... if I take this I really am a prostitute."

"Miss Grant," I said loudly. Lindsey jumped skittishly and I was afraid she would run. I folded the envelope twice and pushed it into one of her front hip pockets. I grabbed her and hugged her closely so she wouldn't run. "Miss Grant," I whispered in her ear, "you can and will take this money. You will keep it in your pocket all day. It will serve as a constant reminder and I hope it will make that sweet little pussy of yours twinge every time you notice it. And when you return home and your roommate notices it, you will tell her exactly what happened and how much you enjoyed it. Finally, when you crawl into your bed tonight and you put the envelope on your night stand you will look at it and you will remember every little thing I did to you. You will remember that I paid you, that I paid you *very* well and then your hand will dip into your panties to relieve the itch you've had all day long. You will remember you enjoyed all of it, and you enjoyed it even more because you *imagined* you were *bought*." Lindsey shivered in my arms at this and I continued. "And just before you succumb to the pleasure of those memories, just before you lose control and scream out loud enough for your roommate to hear you, only then will you realize... only then... that I am here in my bed with my hand wrapped around myself remembering you and wishing I could buy you again." Again she trembled and I think she tried to run from me then.

"Stop," she shrieked and pushed me away and held me at arm's length with a hand on my chest. "Stop before I drag you back to your bedroom. If I do that, I'm not sure I'll be able to leave and I can't miss my classes." I noticed there were tears streaming from the corners of her eyes.

"Lindsey," I said gently, "take out the envelope and look at it again please." She did so and turned it over to read the writing on the back she had earlier missed. "What does it say," I asked.

"'The Steven Wells Art Scholarship Award'."

"You can consider the money an alumni gift if you like, but I have a better idea. Have you ever sold any of your art?"

"No," she said quietly still looking down at the envelope.

"Then that money is my commission to you. While you are in Paris I assume you will have ample time to work on projects of your own beyond your professor's assignments. I want you to create something for me."

"Um, ok, do you have something in mind?"

"No. That's the entire point. I want *you* to make something *for* me. You have complete artistic control, but I expect to be impressed."

"Alright," she said again without looking up.

"Lindsey, look at me," she looked up and tried a weak smile. "You are a wonderful and beautiful young woman. Not once since I have met you have I considered you a prostitute," her smile widened at that. "Besides, you take your work far too personally to be very good at that," I said with a wink. To this she laughed and hugged me fiercely.

"Thank you," she said relieved.

"One last thing Miss Grant."

"Yes, Mr. Wells?"

I pulled out my phone and pulled up the new contact page. "I seem to have misplaced your contact information. You have my card, but I would feel better knowing I had a way to contact you for service again if needed."

"Of course," she said and her fingers danced effortlessly across the surface of the phone and then she saved it and handed it back to me. With that done, I drove her back to the college area of town and dropped her at her apartment. It was only after I got home that I thought to check the phone to make sure she had actually left me her number. I was a bit concerned when I did not find a listing under 'G' for her name. But I smiled widely when I finally found the 'Naughty Housekeeping' entry farther down the list.

12