All Comments on 'Naughty Little Hook Up'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good

Very hot story. A few minor spelling issues. Right at the beginning 'what a tool' her ex is/was. Good story overall. Going to read your other stuff now. Would love a chapter 2.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous/Pretty Good

What is wrong with 'what a tool'??

It is a perfectly good expression of how much a useless PoS someone is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was me, years ago ....

Add 10 years to Alexis' age and 17 years to Tom's, and you have my ex-GF and me. We never got around to 69, but managed every other position mentioned here. I've never enjoyed cunnilingus more than I did with her, and her screams of ecstasy told me that I was doing it right. She was an astonishing fellatrix -- my 59th birthday present was getting the best blowjob of my life from my gorgeous, naked, 34-year-old lover. We eventually broke up, and the age gap was probably part of the reason. Please see if Chapter 2 can be about Tom and Alexis finding a way to make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved It!!

Loved the romance and the heat. Please do another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Look forward to part 2

A very enjoyable and hot story. Look forward to having him take her unprotected, and that may lead to more parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES