Naughty Little Hook Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But holy moly, did Tom Damon ever know how to make love to a woman. Maybe because he'd been around the block a few times, he'd been clever enough to pick up a few things along the way. All I knew was that he sure as hell knew how to kiss; was an absolute genius at going down on a girl, and boy did he ever know the right way to fuck.

Now I was beginning to wonder if this weekend would be enough to not only satisfy my nearly lifelong curiosity about what it would be like with him, but even more, if I'd ever have enough time with him to slake this burning hunger for him that he'd now set ablaze inside me.

Eyes closed, moaning deep, I absolutely loved the feeling of him taking my body, stretching me to the max, filling me up so tight and so full with his long, thick cock, as he devoured my mouth in the hungriest hottest kiss ever. Cupping his ass in my hands, my legs wrapped tight around his thighs, I couldn't get enough of him, taking him deeper than any man had ever gone. And still, amazingly, all I wanted was for him to go even deeper, and fill me up even more.

Pulling back, I murmured, "Oh, fuck, yeah, just like that," as he stroked my tingling clit with the hard base of his cock hitting me just where I needed him with every powerful thrust of his hips. And suddenly I knew that crazy hot orgasm number two wasn't far off. Wow, did he ever have my number. It was like he was custom made just to pleasure me. And damn was he ever.

Then watching as he got up on his hands and began to pick up his pace, really beginning to pound into me, I whimpered and bit into my lip to stop myself from screaming my head off all over again, it just felt so insanely good. Never once had I ever screamed during sex, but how could I help it now, when he had me ready to explode. It all felt so utterly incredible with him, like we'd mastered a perfect new technique for making love that no one else had even discovered.

His dark gaze fixed on mine, groaning, he began to pump into me hard, lifting my ass with his hands, the crest of the next amazing wave of intoxicating pleasure threatening to sweep me away, as he fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked in my life. I pulled his face down and let my ecstatic cry escape into our kiss as I took his mouth fiercely as he rode me harder than I even knew I could take. Finally pulling back, eyes locked on mine, his arms shaking, he rammed into me one last time, and I could feel the steady pulse of his cock as he came, filling the condom with his hot seed, twitching hard inside me as I clenched around him, wanting him to feel even a little of what he'd given to me.

With one last desperate kiss, finally pulling out of me, he rolled and collapsed on the bed beside me. His forearm covering his face, struggling to breathe, he muttered, "Jesus, Alexis. I don't know about you, but I don't think I could even describe that in words."

My chest heaving every bit as hard, I rolled to my side and pressed a kiss to his shoulder, feeling slightly stunned, I whispered inadequately, "I know." There really were no words. I thought it would be fun - just a naughty little hook up with my life long crush. But, god, it turned out to be so much more. Awed, amazed, and astounded, all I could do was stare at him. I had no idea it would be anything like this.

I was a little afraid after what we'd just done, that he'd want to get his clothes on and go. But turning to face he me, he pulled me close, brushed the hair from my eyes, and murmured, "God, now I wish I'd met you twenty years ago."

Wrapping my arm around his neck, grinning, I said, "You know that would have been pretty pervy, since I'd only have been four back then."

Shit. Then I realized I shouldn't have said that when he winced and said, "Jesus, Alexis, don't remind me."

Turning his gaze on the ceiling he said, "I should probably go." But I smiled, noticing he wasn't a making a move to leave.

So, wrapping my arm around his chest, I said, "Or, we could just hang out this weekend, and see how it goes."

His lips curling up in a smile, he hugged me close and said, "I think I like your idea way better than mine."

Eventually Tom did start the barbecue - a long while later. In just his jeans, with his magnificent chest bare, he looked so tempting as he cooked our steaks, with those muscles flexing, that I wanted to eat him.

Finally enjoying our dinner out on the deck, the crash of the waves a perfect back drop, I couldn't believe how nice it felt with him, so natural and easy. We didn't need to play games with each other. Somehow we just meshed.

And then I noticed his drink of choice was sparkling water, just like mine. "You don't drink?" I asked, squeezing some lemon into both our glasses.

He shrugged, turning his gaze on the ocean. "No not really. My ex-wife had a pretty serious drinking problem, so I guess watching her spiral downhill for years, kind of turned me off it. I still enjoy the odd beer, or rare glass of wine but that's about it."

I nodded. "I can relate. My ex turned out to be nothing but a nasty drunk, so I don't drink much either. Being with him, one of us always had to stay sober, so it was me."

Smiling, he reached out and squeezed my hand. "You know I always thought you seemed old for your years."

With a shrug, I said, "What can I say? I grew up fast, finished school early, got a good job and was never really into guys my own age, so many of them just seemed so juvenile. To tell you the truth, watching a guy play video games for hours on end was never my idea of a good time, nor was watching them puke up their guts after binge drinking every weekend."

He nodded. "I hear ya. I grew up fast, too, but then again I had to. Lucy and I married so young that I sometimes wonder what our lives would have been like if we'd waited. Don't get me wrong, my daughter Marnie's the best thing that ever happened to me, so I'd never take that back. But I think I wasted a lot of years with an immature woman who was never happy with me or with being married."

Getting up, I walked around the table and crawled into his lap. "I have an idea. Why don't we just forget the past, and try and enjoy the here and now."

I watched the warmth of his smile hit his eyes as he nodded and touched his lips to mine. "You know you're a very clever woman, Alexis. And I have a feeling this is a weekend I'll always remember, and I'll never regret."

Tipping up his chin, I whispered over his lips, "Good thing it's not over yet, huh?"

As the air grew cooler once the sun had set, we decided to go inside and watch a movie. It didn't take long to find one we both liked, a sexy con, with Pierce Brosnan and Rene Russo. Well, at least that's what we'd planned, until we started kissing again, and then before we knew it we were naked, and suddenly we were spread across the length of the couch, with his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, and his face buried deep in my tingling pussy.

Sixty-nine - I realized as I began to quiver with the hum of an approaching climax - was a highly underrated position. Two orgasms for the price of one - what wasn't to like about such an erotic form of mutual gratification.

Tom, tensing with his impending orgasm, being the gentleman that he was, tried like hell to pull out of my mouth before he came, but wanting every last thing he had to give, I clutched his ass so hard, that he was forced to shoot down my throat, as I sucked him till he was panting and spent.

Grinning, as I wiped a dribble of his come from my lips with the back of my hand, making him shake his head, I saucily declared his offering, "Delectable." And he finally just laughed, and hugged me close.

Whether it was true or not, Tom told me he'd never had as much sex in his life, as we basically fucked like bunnies for the entire night. And by morning, I couldn't decide if I most enjoyed him taking me in the good old missionary position, where I could gaze into his big brown eyes and kiss those sexy lips as he fucked me good and hard, or if riding him like a wild west rodeo star, with that long hard cock of his deeply impaling me, till we were both trembling with how hard we came, was even better.

But later in the morning, when he basically ordered me to get up on all fours, and slid into me hard from behind, I just about died with how good it felt, with how snug and deep his cock could go like this. Reaching around me with both hands, he pinched my nipples and teased my clit as he slammed into me hard. Fucking me till I was nearly pushed up to the head board, just felt so fucking hot, that I quickly decided it had to be one of my favorite things in the entire freaking world. What I really couldn't believe, though, was how it just kept getting hotter and hotter with him - which really got me wondering, if we'd be able to end it and walk away and go back to how things were, once our wild weekend was finally over. And I already had my doubts.

Much later, both of us a little hungry, but not wanting much, I'd made us some toast and tea that we were enjoying naked on the couch with the T.V. on, when I held out a piece of toast for him to taste that I'd just spread with kiwi jam that my cousin had brought back from a trip to New Zealand. But pushing it aside, slyly grinning, Tom swiped his finger over the knife still thick with the sticky concoction and spread it over one of my nipples, then sucking it deep into his mouth he moaned, and said, "Oh, fuck, yeah, that's good jam."

Laughing, I dipped my finger straight into the jar, reached between his legs, and smeared his cock with the sweet gooey spread. Then dropping to my knees between his legs, keeping my eyes on his, I took him deep into my mouth and sucked him clean, till there wasn't a speck of jam left, and not surprisingly he was hard as a brick. Shaking his head, as he watched me slowly enjoy licking his cock from the base to the tip, he picked me up by the waist, making me squeal as she stuck two fingers into the jam and rubbed it all over my pussy. Then leaning back on the couch, my legs hooked around his shoulders, he fitted me over his face, and ate the hell out of me, till I was screaming and laughing at the same time. God, it was so much fun with him, even like this, when he was already teasing another earth-shattering orgasm out of me.

And I was still breathing hard, clutching his head and kissing the top, when my eyes shot open wide along with my mouth when I heard someone rattling keys at the door. I swear I never moved so fast in my life, nearly shoving him across the room into my bedroom. Then closing the door behind us, I gathered his clothes from the floor, pushed them into his hands, and said, "Quick get out the window."

"What?"

I nervously whispered, "I think my parents are here. You want to get caught with me like this?"

I could see he looked as disappointed as I felt, realizing that the fun was really over and he to go. Cupping my chin, he kissed me hard, then still naked, he pushed up the window and clutching his clothes dropped down the few feet onto the ground behind the cabin. Leaning out the window, I watched him tug on his jeans and pull his t-shirt over his head. "Thanks," I said, and he just nodded, giving me a little farewell smile and wave. I hated that our weekend had been cut short. But I knew I had to get dressed, too, and go out and try to pretend that nothing had changed, when everything felt so different now.

My mother was standing staring at the mess on the coffee table, when I walked out of the bedroom. "Alexis are you okay?" she asked, eyeing the sticky blobs of jam on the floor the couch and the table without even looking at me.

Rushing over, lightning fast I gathered the dirty dishes, quickly returning with some wet paper towel to try and clean up the rest, before she wondered if the jar had actually exploded. "Yeah, I'm good. I just love that kiwi jam, and I was enjoying it so much, I guess I made a mess of it."

Curiously nodding her head, she said, "You sure did."

"Where's dad?" I asked, trying to get her to forget what she'd just seen. While silently saying a huge thank you to whoever was looking out for us, since they hadn't walked in on us just a few minutes earlier when I had my pussy spread over Tom's face, while he was eating me alive.

"Oh, your father noticed Tom Damon's car in the driveway next door and went over to say hello."

Yikes. I tried not to pull a face, but I just knew it had to be awkward for Tom to try and make small talk with my dad, so soon after eating out his daughter, and basically fucking her blue all weekend. "That's nice," I said, rolling my eyes as I took the last of the mess to the kitchen.

My mother called out to me, "Marnie called and told us about your break up. And she said she was worried about you, so we thought we'd come and see how you were doing."

I decided then and there to slay Marnie with my bare hands the next time I saw her. Did she not own a damn phone? And couldn't she have just texted me, to see how I was doing instead of sicking my parents on me like this. Not to mention ruining my insanely hot weekend with her father.

Well, I guess she couldn't have known about that.

Making more tea, I explained to my mother that I had ended it with Brad, but that I was doing fine - so damn fine until they showed up and ruined everything.

Then I heard my father walk in and I called out, "Hey, Dad, we're in the kitchen."

Smiling as he rounded the corner, he said, "Hi, sweetheart. Guess mom told you we were a little worried about you."

"I'm fine, Dad," I assured him. Now I just wished they'd go, and let me get back to the incredibly naughty weekend I was enjoying before we were so rudely interrupted.

"I was just talking to Tom. And he said Marnie had sent him over to check on you, too. Guess we're all a little worried about you. Anyway, I had to twist his arm, but he's agreed to have dinner with us tonight. Thought I'd fire up some steaks on the barbecue. How does that sound?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Now I had to sit through dinner with my parents and the man that had me screaming my freaking head off for most the weekend, as we did things to each other that were probably outlawed in more than a few countries. "Sounds great," I lied. "I think I'll get a shower." And now I just hoped I didn't smell reek of sex, or they'd either think I'd been hooking up with some random dude I'd met locally, or had been masturbating pretty well non-stop since I'd gotten here - neither idea feeling too comfortable at the moment.

Tom brought wine when he wandered over later for dinner, looking a little awkward when he saw me again. I smiled and said, "Hey, Mr. Damon. Glad you could come." Then I wanted to bite a hole in my tongue when he saw him having to fight back a laugh, especially since he'd come about a dozen times with me over the last few days, nearly always between my legs - along with that one kinky time in my mouth. But, god, I really had to watch my words.

Getting the salad ready, from the kitchen window I watched Tom with my dad at the barbecue, hearing them talk about baseball, like nothing was amiss, I wondered if what had happened between us, was already a thing of the past for him. Because for me it sure as hell felt like it was not nearly over. But maybe I was the only one still feeling the residual effects.

A few times I caught him grinning at me over dinner, and he finally winked at me when my parents started talking amongst themselves about their drive up. Smiling into those gorgeous brown eyes, I winked back. So, maybe he felt it, too.

It was two whole long weeks after that till I saw him again. At the rehearsal dinner for Marnie and Baxter's wedding. I couldn't believe we were seated next to each other in the restaurant. Tom and his ex-wife I noticed were civil, but cool. And giving him a little smile, I squeezed his hand in support under the table, and he squeezed mine right back, seeming to appreciate it.

By the time dessert was served, everyone was chatting, and no one heard him whisper in my ear. "You know what this cake could use?" When I shook my head, he said, "Some kiwi jam. Now it's all I think of, pretty well none stop."

My eyes on his, I asked, "Really?"

Giving me a smile he said, "Yeah. I just love that stuff. And damn it's sweet."

That sure gave me something to think about.

The next day at the wedding, he looked so dashingly handsome in his black tux, that my heart nearly pounded out of my chest the moment I saw him. Don't get me wrong, Marnie looked amazing, too. Probably one of the prettiest brides I'd ever seen in her fitted gown with the perfect sweetheart neck line, and her long blonde hair up in a sexy upsweep, but her dad made my knees go weak when he winked at me again before I led the procession up the aisle for the nuptials.

And at the reception, I decided to take the lead, and once the dancing had begun I walked over to him looking bored chatting to Marnie's uncle Will, and asked him if he'd care to dance. When he nodded goodbye to him, then whispered into my ear, "I'd love to," I couldn't wait to get into his arms when a perfect slow romantic song began to play.

Loving the feel of his arms around me again, I whispered into his ear, "Oh. I almost forgot, I have something for you." Then smiling into his eyes, I unfolded my hand and showed him the tiniest thong I owned curled in my palm. And when his mouth dropped open as he met my sly gaze I nodded my head to let him know that under my beautiful pearl gray silk dress, I was wearing absolutely nothing else.

"Do you have a room here tonight?" he quickly asked as we swayed together close.

Nodding my head, I said, "Yep. We're all booked on the same floor apparently."

Clutching me a little tighter, he murmured against my ear, "Well that sure is good to know."

After waving off the bride and groom around midnight, my eyes never left Tom. Being the father of the bride of course he had duties to fulfill, and so many people to thank for coming. But I grinned when I noticed that he was seeking me out, too. And the moment he spotted me his brow rose suggestively and the sly smile he gave me let me know that our fun together was not nearly over.

Wandering over, I shook his hand and said, "Lovely wedding, Mr. Damon."

He nodded politely for anyone watching, and said, "Thank you, Alexis." Then he leaned in and asked, "What's your room number?"

Pressing my lips to his ear, I whispered, "1202." Pulling back, he let go of my hand and slyly grinned again. And I was so glad.

I decided to wear a black silk and lace teddy to bed, since Tom and never seen me in anything very sexy. And when I heard a light wrap on the door, my heart nearly jumped in my throat. Opening it and seeing him standing there, leaning against the door frame, his bow tie hanging loose on his crisp white shirt, eyes dark with desire, sexy dark beard shadow on his face, I don't think I'd ever seen a hotter looking man in my life.

Quickly stepping inside and clicking the door shut behind him, he pulled me into his arms and kissed me so long and deep that I thought I'd come just from the incredible feel of his mouth alone. Then my ass was filling his hand as he ground his cock against my pussy. And damn if it wasn't on again.

Eager to get him out of his tux, we laughed as I struggled with the stupid cummerbund. Who invented such a stupid thing, anyway? It was like a ridiculous napkin ring for your waist.

But once he was finally gloriously naked, and jaw-droppingly erect, his eyes slowly took me in. Long dark hair curled around my shoulder and back, sheer black lacy teddy showcasing my every asset, he groaned as he clutched me close. "Fuck you look hot in that, Alexis. It's just too bad that it's got to come off for what I have in mind."