Naughty Little Hook Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning coyly, tracing a nail along his well-muscled pec, I asked, "And what's that?"

His grin was sexy as hell as he said, "Pretty much fucking you till the maid shows up in the morning and kicks us out."

"Hmmm," I moaned, circling my arms around his neck, and taking his mouth in a hot hungry kiss. Bring it on, bad boy.

And before I knew it, he was back between my legs, bringing me more pleasure with his mouth, than I even deserved. Then of course I returned the favor, savoring the feel of his cock in my mouth, as it smoothly slid in and out as I sucked him off, until he pulled out, insisting he finish off inside me, where he'd dreaming about being for the last two weeks, since our raunchy little weekend at the cabin.

As he slid into me, holding my gaze, he quietly murmured, "What would you think if we started seeing each other after this."

My brow shot up, along with my pulse as he slowly and so exquisitely rode me, my legs already circling his hips, my pussy quivering hard. "You mean, like dating, like a real live couple?"

He nodded, clutching my ass in his hands. "As much as I've tried, I can't get you out of my head, Alexis. And I realize there's always going to be an age gap between us, but I wonder how much it really matters when everything feels so right with you."

Trailing a finger over his lips, I murmured, "Well, seeing as you're also in my head pretty much twenty four seven, I'd say that's a yes. I'd love nothing more than to keep seeing you, Tom."

Slipping my legs over his shoulders and thrusting that magnificent cock in impossibly deeper, smiling, he muttered, "I'm glad that's settled. Now, where was I?"

I grinned and softly murmured, "Right between my legs, where you belong."

Hopefully for a very very long time.