All Comments on 'Naughty Mummy Ch. 03'

by mummys dirty angel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

did i miss something?

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 19 years agoAuthor
to anon in usa....

u probably did miss something.. as this was put in the exh/voy category when i submitted it...

BhobBhobover 19 years ago
Ah, those rainy days...

I just wish I could get a video feed from mummy's secret room.

netsfan_44netsfan_44over 19 years ago
Daddy's cock is hard !

My daddy cock is so hard reading about my little girl ... would love to join you and fuck u as Mom watches !

*u would enjoy some of my stories ... look for ones here by me ... netsfan_44

Keep up the stories !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
So Hot!

I love mother/daughter sex almost as much as father/daughter. I love the mixed time frame here, as mummy views her daughter being ravaged by a girlfriend. Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
when mummy caught me with a g/f...

I caught her image in the mirror frigging her clitty at the open door. This story brought it all back. There was no camera, but the effect was the same. After that I took to going naked as much as I could around her, asking her to help me dress to go out, offering to help her dress for her functions(which she suddenly kept wanting, when before we had had a typical grunting teenager to mother relationship) and eventually we did make love, no fuck, for over 10 years. Now we still get together, but it is a rare treat. I live in England, she is now in the States with her new family. Thank you for a story that is not so far from truth. You see, my g/f had seen her in that mirror too and made it her mission to get us together - it was her idea that I flaunt myself. Like I stated, it worked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
'I love dirty talking, don't you Anna?"

Mmm, yes. I do too. Another deliciously filthy installment.

Betty18Betty18over 13 years ago
This is a Great Script for a Movie . . .

U can play the part of Mummy,

& I will play the Part of Carla !

Love & Kisses,

Betty18

Be Naughty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous