Naughty Neighbour

Story Info
Unexpected Surprise.
1.6k words
3.88
42k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So having moved to a new area it was a delight to find that all our new neighbours seemed very friendly, most having children of their own, and accommodating. It was new estate and therefore at some stage everybody was new. To this end the older couple who lived at the opening to the estate organised a little get together and everybody got on famously.

Being the sort of gent that enjoys the company of ladies and appreciates the conversation, attitude and indeed pleasures that only a lady can provide I surveyed the new neighbours for prospective 'fantasy fodder' and I was not disappointed. Although the bathroom/en-suites had frosted glass if you screwed your eyes up tight and used a degree of imagination it was almost, just almost possible, to see the forms behind them. Over the weeks and months that followed both myself and my lovely wife got to know some of the neighbours well and enjoyed their company greatly. As time progressed I began to feel that my next door neighbour, a lovely young lady from Northern Ireland, was taking a little more interest in me than was strictly necessary and being a family man, albeit with a roving eye, I took it at face value and just flirted a little. I had often noticed that when I was home alone Katie would be in her garden in little shorts and a skimpy vest top but hey it was summer. Of course I took every opportunity to study her form and could often make out the outline of her nipples as they stiffened in the breeze. Again being sensible I did not act upon this merely watched, enjoyed and perhaps fantasised.

Now my work takes me all over the country and even sometimes to Northern Ireland, Katie's birthplace and having mentioned in passing that I was going to be working a weekend there in late December it came as something of a surprise when she said she was going home just before Christmas to see family, deliver presents, and catch up with old friends -- the same weekend I was going to be there..... I thought little of it until two days prior to that weekend when she asked where I was staying and if I fancied a 'wee' drink on the Saturday night. Naturally I expected that she would be out with friends both nights but commented that wouldn't it be odd for me to join her and friends. She replied that it might not be a good idea to do that, so quizzically I said but it is just a drink or two isn't it? So we exchanged numbers, I had never had any reason to have her number previously, and off I merrily went to Belfast. Friday evening went by and Saturday at work all I could think was what will happen this evening still innocently thinking I'd see the sights and some nice bars but not really expecting anything erotic.

After work had finished I texted Katie to say I was done and that I could be ready in about half an hour after sprucing myself up (just jeans and a smart shirt) and she replied suggesting that she was looking forward to it and was already 'dolled up'. I had showered and was just about to get dressed when there was a knock on my door. With just a towel draped around me I suspiciously opened the door a little, perhaps expecting a maid or other hotel staff only to find a very giggly and slightly tipsy Katie. I had no choice but to ask her in and oh my word did she look good. I had seen her sort of dressed up before but not in her Saturday night finery. Just above the knee tight fitting and low cut black dress, black patent heels, sheer black holdups (as I later found out), and a little fur jacket. With her hair poker straight she looked incredible and I knew that my towel was going to struggle to contain what I was fighting below. I complimented her profusely and gave her a little peck on the cheek being very careful to keep my rapidly hardening cock at distance. She joked that I seemed surprised how well she scrubbed up and all I could do was jibber and say that I did not expect her to look quite as hot as she did and that I had not realised her figure was quite as good as I was now seeing. She quickly threw back my hot comment teasing me by saying that she had no idea I found her hot but also teasing saying that I must have known what her figure was like from all the times I had watched her in the garden. Blushing I turned away and made for my en-suite to get dressed. Bold as brass, well she is Northern Irish she asked why I needed to get dressed in en-suite to which I replied that I was in no state to get dressed in front of her even if I had wanted to.

At this point I could have just walked into bathroom to get dressed but feeling horny as hell and with a tipsy little minx all teasing and hot I decided what the hell and as my hard on had subsided to a semi I just turned around, took off my towel and reached for my boxer shorts. Initially she had been pouring herself a drink and so had not seen my towel come off but as she saw me in her peripheral vision her head swung around to see me in all my glory. To my delight her expression was priceless and her mouth formed a huge O as she could barely speak. When words did come out all she said to start with was 'Wow, so it is true'. Somewhat surprised I said what? Oh ages ago your wife had said to a few of us when drunk that you were, let's say, very well proportioned, but I did not expect that!!

To be honest I still did not know quite what to expect but having shown myself off in a CFNM way I was pretty much going to have to do something and so I moved within reach at which point she took me in her hand and gave two or three strokes, which was all it took to get me fully erect. Even thinking back what happened next still surprises me. Without a word she just bobbed down and took me in her mouth, taking me deep and clearly enjoying it. With one hand wrapped around me and the other disappearing up her skirt I stood there completely entranced. There was my gorgeous neighbour, fully dressed, in my hotel room, sucking me off whilst masturbating. It took a great effort of will not to cum right away and even more effort to withdraw from her but I needed to. For one I wanted to enjoy her fully and for two I wanted to watch her play with herself. Whether we would make it out for drinks was very debateable at this stage. As I withdrew she thought something was wrong but I quickly put her at ease, well maybe not at ease, by standing her up bending her over and pulling her dress up over her hips revealing her peachy ass with just the tiniest thong between her cheeks barely covering her pussy. I told her to carry on playing for me as I slapped her right ass cheek. The gasp of surprise from her was followed by a guttural moan of delight as she felt my hand come to rest on her again. I briefly stepped away to see her hand between her legs and as I stepped away she stopped. Do not stop until I tell you too Katie I want to watch you first....

As she masturbated frantically I could tell her orgasm was building and wickedly told her to stop. I went forward, removed her thong but left her fully dressed then spanked her again, but this time more rapidly and with each slap she moaned louder. I really could not resist any more and edged my fully hard cock towards her very slick and puffy lips. She pushed backwards until I was just in at which point I spanked her and thrust deep inside. It was the first time I have seen a woman orgasm from the first thrust but I had a feeling she was nowhere near done so carried on with us both looking the mirror enjoying the sight greatly. Before I pulled out she had cum twice more, partly due to her reddened bum, partly due to her clit flicking and I hope partly due to me filling her so full of cock. I held my orgasm back as I wanted to feel desperate for her all night whilst we were out and did not want to go out feeling spent. She sucked me a little more tasting herself all over me and I must confess that I needed to spend some time eating her but she remained dressed the entire time, so our spouses could hardly complain surely....

Reluctantly we both straightened ourselves up a little, I even got dressed, though I did not allow her to put her thong back on as I loved the idea of her bare pussy being out in the cold. And out for a few 'wee' drinks we went.

This is all completely as it happened and of course we were back at my hotel later after some naughtiness when out in the town....