All Comments on 'Naughty New Neighbors'

by mab7991

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
trite and dumb wacc story writer

even if there is a disclaimer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry to disagree

But to be trite and dumb would be an upgrade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Actually enjoyable

Keep writing. Keep the "inner voices" to a minimum but I loved the story.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
It was 'okay.'

I found the 'daddy' bit irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Badger was Right

What's with the Daddy thing Like an old 70's porn film It does NOT make it any more erotic. Pretty good writng although the plotline is a bit farferched

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good one!

The inside voices were very entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good beginning

I would suggest more attention to grammar and punctuation. Errors detract from the story line (for some of us who write for a living). The comments are not bad, but I actually enjoyed the "inner voices". My view is that "far-fetched" is OK in Literotica. It's not like the majority of the stories here are "real".

Wally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love the daddy fetish

keep up the good work

sfiftysfiftyabout 11 years ago
Good first chapter!

Enjoyed the story. I look forward to the continuation, but don't get carried away by taking it beyond the realm of belief. I agree that the 'Daddy' stuff could be toned down somewhat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too much sugar

Could've been a much hotter story. The daddy and slutty parts were fun, but the constant overuse of the "Sugar" was revolting and a major turnoff. Too much of it. Is this chick that much of a dumb southern hillbilly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i liked it. how many older guys are likely to find themselves in this situation ? fuck the lady whilst you can. the idea of reaming her cunt whilst her husband watches would clearly be a turn-on, obviously leading to DP activities, and a bit of arse-stretching. cock-sucking was good, and she clearly loves all shades of fucking. don't feel bad about fucking her brains out. she clearly doesn't !

DunaDunaabout 11 years ago
Questions

If you write a sequel, I generaly am interested in such question.

1. Who will be the biological father of children of Brad and Chrissie?

2. If Brad and Chrissie have son he will be brought up him for a small 18 years old cuck aprentice?

3. If their child is a daughter she will be brrought up to a 18 years old hot wife aprentice.?

4. May it be cuck hot wife pairs have low % children?

These cuck stories can be read better from the bull POV, but my question remains the next. In the classical revenge stories show 20-30-40 years life perspectives with epilog and these cuck stories show (generaly) short time perspective. I am very curious these (young) cuck hot wife pairs future life. Will they have children? How will they bring up their (biological not biological) children? I think this is the most interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent!

Very nice job for second effort! For those who don't know it (and I do!) many southern girls enjoy using 'Sugar' when speaking to male friends & relatives. Arguably it is much more frequent among the (ehem) Mature ladies but it is very much used. Just a couple thoughts:

Don't worry too much about the 'Daddy' thing. After all it is Chrissie's FANTASY so she can use it as much as she wants. As her character develops I'm sure it will tone itself down naturally.

You mentioned that Brad is a former photographer and there was a mention of some heavy duty computers. It might be pretty cool if later Chrissie gets her own 'Dirty Daughter' website where she chronicles some adventures she has with Rick. Maybe a camping trip or her 'first' visit to an adult book store where Daddy Rick shows her around and spoils her with many toys that he can 'teach' her how to use as another adventure. The possibilities are endless. And Brad gets to watch and record them all! Plus it may make enough money to keep Brad home.

Keep up the good work!

mab7991mab7991about 11 years agoAuthor
ANONYMOUS DID YOU HACK MY COMPUTER?

I just had to ask since your suggestions are so close to outlines I have for future adventures with Chrissie or can you just read my mind?

or do you just think like me? ROFLMAO

starblade84starblade84almost 11 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed the personal touch added to the story. If someone has had this type of experience, then it definetely brought back memories. I liked the "southern" accent of the neighbor. Really added depth to the story. Hope more is to come.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very hot and erotic story

Very graphic sex that is exciting to read.

I hope that there will be more of Chrissie and Rick and Rick lightens up a little and lets Chrissie do her thing at being the little slut that she is.

Well done.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it: 5*****

There can never be "too much sugar". This was very close to what happened to me with my new neighbors (in a wet dream).

Thanks for writing.

tom anon

mab7991mab7991over 10 years agoAuthor
Note from author

thanks to everyone that have read and enjoyed my storeis. I apologize for not having posted any thing new in so long. But I have had some vision problems these past few months as will as other issues that have prevented me from writing. I hope to have these issues resolved soon and get back to writing.

eddie036eddie036about 9 years ago
Loved the story

Really liked the way dirty guy and nice guy battled and then finally seemed to merge. Would love to hear how the back door went

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

It doesn't get any better than a consensual encounter with a beautiful woman, particularly with her husbands permission and shooting cum all over the face of a dirty talking submissive wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring drivel.

1* !

dag1948dag1948over 8 years ago
great storyline

great story hope u keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

A sexy story that is a dream of many older men. Very good. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking the neighbours wife

How lucky you are getting to share a great fuck like that ...

Gregvan6565Gregvan6565about 7 years ago
Wow

I love this story . So real and hot definitely had me going !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Easy to see why this story is so well liked

Stories like this are what this category is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue that story

It was so erotic best one I've read yet I would like to read a continuance to that story such turn on

V

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best neighbors ever

What more can I say!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous