Naughty New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she swirled her tongue around my cock head 3-4 times before sinking her mouth two thirds the way down my still quite stiff member, as she moved her hands to my hips just resting them there.

I heard a slight gagging sound come from Chrissie's mouth. Thinking this was as deep as she was going to be able to take me, my hips sprang into action of their own accord, starting to pull out and thrust back into her sweet mouth. Chrissie stiffened her arms and griped my hips firmly, as she began to shake her head from side to side. She looked up into my eyes, her eyes telling me to stay still and let her finish what she had started.

She pressed her mouth slowly forward, another little gag, stayed still for a moment, I assumed so she could become accustomed to the head of my cock at the entrance of her throat. Then she pressed forward again, another gagging sound escaped her throat, she was within an inch of swallowing me whole, then she pressed forward again but rapidly this time, ending with her nose buried in my pubic hairs and her eyes closed.

We both froze in place. Her, I guess, to adjust to the 3-4 inches of my cock down her throat, and me because having never been deep throated before I was a bit afraid if I moved I might hurt her.

Damn we can check off #5 on the list, dirty old man remarked and nice guy chuckled in agreement.

She moved her hands from my hips around to my ass cheeks, just resting there only slightly gripping them. She then gave me a small slap on my ass, moving her head ever so slightly releasing maybe only a half inch of my cock. She gave me another slap, looked up at me her eyes seemingly saying, come on, fuck my face. So I pulled out an inch and slowly pressed back into her, still concerned I might hurt her.

She then slapped me harder this time with both hands; she pulled her head back allowing two, maybe three inches of my cock to slip out of her mouth. She then shocked me a bit grasping my ass firmly pulling me towards her, as she pressed my cock back down her throat.

Damn she likes it, go for it buddy, dirty old man remarked cheering me on. I began to increase the rate of my thrusts into her mouth, faster, harder. Her slaps and pulls of my ass towards her matching mine in intensity.

I could feel my sperm building up deep inside my balls, God I didn't think I could last much longer before I would erupt. I started to slow my pace wanting to delay exploding into her mouth just a little longer. When she surprised me once again, taking my left hand, she moved it to the top of her head, urging me to take hold of her ponytail.

The light bulb went on and I knew what she wanted, her eyes telling me everything I needed to know. She started squeezing her tits and she got a smile on her face (if that is even possible with her mouth filled of cock). I stood still, no longer thrusting my pelvis at her; instead I used her ponytail to drag her mouth off my cock and used it again to force her mouth down until she bumped her nose against my crotch.

Just 20-30 seconds of fucking her face like this and I was nearly there, I was going to come soon and expected it was going to be massive.

"OOhhh God Chrissieeeeeeeeeeee I'm cooooming baby, open your mooouuth, open yoooour mouth," I pleaded, as I tried to extract my cock from her mouth. Chrissie sucked harder, her cheeks collapsing inward, causing an audible popping sound as the head of my cock finally escaped the grip of her lips.

She opened wide just in time for the first thick rope of cum, to shoot clear to the back of her mouth hitting her tonsils. She gagged a little, obviously trying to keep from swallowing just yet, instead wanting to have all my cum pool in her mouth to show me once I was done. I erupted a second time, then a third, the last not quite reaching her mouth, but instead hitting her lower lip and chin.

Completely spent I closed my eyes, tilting my head back I mumbled, "Thank you Chrissie, thank you so much." At that moment she pinched my leg. "What the hell Chrissie?" I exclaimed as I looked down at her.

Her eyes gave me an instant answer I just took your load in my mouth, now look at me, her eyes said. She dragged a finger from the bottom of her chin up to her now slightly open mouth, pushing the remnants of cum from her chin to between her lips to join the rest of my cum. Leaving her finger lingering in her mouth, giving it a little suck, her seductive smile morphed to the proverbial grin of a cat that just ate the canary.

"You are so naughty Chrissie" I declared, my heart starting to pound, as I hoped she would fulfill my next wish. As if she was reading my mind, she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue so I could see the large pool of cum covering her tongue. She began to stir it around with her finger.

Dirty old man nearly went nuts exclaiming She did #1 and #2 on the wish list, damn that is so hot.

I uttered a low moan loving the sight before me; my moan seemed to encourage her to get even naughtier, as she pulled back her tongue, puckered her lips, letting some cum leak part way down her chin, before sucking it back into her mouth.

After a couple more minutes of teasing me, no make that torturing me, she made a show of swallowing, "All gone Daddy, see!" She opened her mouth, extended her tongue as proof that it was true. "Wow that was a big load and so tasty Daddy, do I get more later?" She queried giving me a naughty smile.

"Do you really want more you naughty girl?" I retorted before adding, "and where would you like Daddy to put it?"

"Oh I think we both know where I want it Daddy," she giggled reaching for my now flaccid cock. "Just gotta get this softy back in shape first," giggling again as she began to play with me. She reached under my t-shirt with her other hand, and started rubbing my belly. "Love your hairy chest Daddy, but I'm going to have to fuck some of this belly off you," she said with a mischievous smile.

I felt my face warm as I blushed and then silently cursed myself for not having kept myself in better shape, "I hope so Chrissie, I hope so," was all I could think to say, as she took my member into her mouth and began punching it around with her tongue, much like a boxer working the speed bag.

Damn she is one talented cock-sucker, dirty old man and nice guy agreed. Oh yes she is that, damn that feels good, my own thoughts added in my two cents.

Instantly my cock started to stiffen in response to Chrissie's ministrations. I hurried to remove my shirt and glasses, tossing them somewhere, not really caring where.

"I'm impressed Daddy, that didn't take long, looks to me like you're ready to give me the fucking I've been waiting for," she gushed in a sexy tone, as she stood up again. She didn't let go of my cock, as she started to tug down her shorts with her other hand. Eventually her shorts dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them. Realizing my own shorts were still at my feet, I stepped out of mine also.

"Ready?" she questioned me, her expression one of total lust now.

"Yes, I am soooo ready," my own lust matching the lust on her face.

I placed my hands on her shoulders giving her a playful, but forceful shove resulting in her landing on her back at the edge of the bed, bumping her head on her cell phone.

"Ouch" she said as she grabbed the phone and tossed it aside and then scrambled to move back further onto the bed, to give me room to crawl between her spread legs. I suddenly was struck stupid, frozen in place, unable to tear my eyes away from the most perfect camel toe pussy I had ever seen.

Chrissie was on her back, knees raised, feet flat on the bed, and legs spread wide. She had a small patch of downy soft blond pubic hair just a quarter inch from where her clit was hiding at the top of what appeared to be a very wet slit separating her pussy lips, the rest of her looking as if recently shaved. To me her pussy looked like the gates to heaven and I was ready to fall to my knees to worship there.

I knew it, I was right she is a real blonde, no phony blonde wannabe, dirty old man pointed out. As if I cared at this point.

"Daddy!" I heard her say, breaking my daze, I looked up to see her wiggling her finger at me, beckoning me to come to her, "You want this don't you Daddy, I'm ready, God I'm so ready, come fuck your little girl Daddy." Her voice was low and sultry.

I began to crawl onto the bed and towards the heaven between her legs, that being my goal. As my gaze passed over her little tuft of hair, I saw she had a tattoo, it was some sort of writing, but I couldn't make out what it said without my glasses. I stopped there for a moment, again mesmerized with how fucking hot her pussy looked.

Give her a good licking...it's only fair she gave you oral.... fair is fair, nice guy advised. Oh yeah, find her clit and drive her crazy, just like the old days, dirty old man concurred.

An aroma of sweet perfume drifted up to my nostrils, Is it perfume or could she really smell that good, I thought. I bent my face closer, my tongue out with intentions of tasting her, knowing that her pussy just had to be the best tasting I ever had or would ever have.

Suddenly I felt her grab the hair at the top of my head, pulling my face up to meet her gaze. "Let's save that for later Daddy, I'm wet, so fucking wet, I'm so ready, come on take me now, fuck me Daddy, fuck me," her voice filled with urgency.

As my face appeared directly above hers, she reach down between us, grasped my cock, she started rubbing its head up and down between her soaking wet pussy lips, before finally pulling the head just inside her.

"Come on Daddy take me, fill me with your big hard cock, I've waited two fucking weeks for this, give it to me now, fuck me you dirty old man," her voice even more urgent than a moment ago.

I watched as she bit her lower lip, closed her eyes and arched her head back, her breasts bumping my chest as her shoulders lifted off the bed. "Ooooooooohh fuck yesssssssssss," she moaned as she opened her eyes and collapsed back on the bed. "God Rick I so fucking loooooooove how it feels the first time a guy shoves his cock in my cunt, its soooo fucking goooodd, fuck me Rick, NOW!" she ordered.

I was just getting a good rhythm going when her phone rang with a unique ring tone I'd never heard before.

"SON-OF-A-BITCH," she swore, "so sorry Daddy it's Brad, I have to answer it. You just keep going, I'll catch up with you I promise." She truly looked annoyed by the interruption.

What the fuck, is she really going to answer the phone? Both dirty old man and nice guy grumbled.

She reached out her hand to search for the phone, finding it she put it to her ear. "Hey Honey glad you called ... yeah just now you are interrupting us... Brad wants to talk to you," she held the phone up to my ear.

What the fuck, now, he fucking wants to talk to me now, what an asshole, I got no time for talking right now, I screamed in my head.

"Hey Rick are you enjoying fucking my wife? .... No need to answer, of course you are ... so I need to ask you another favor ... See if you can persuade her to let you fuck her ass ... she has always wanted to try it, but too afraid to let me ... so break her in for me if you can ... can't wait to see you bang her ... gotta go, my truck is loaded and they want me to get the out of the way of the loading dock so someone else can get in." There was not even the slightest tone of jealously or concern in his voice as he hung up, instead he sounded calm and as if my fucking his wife was as routine as getting out of bed each morning.

Damn we can sure use that information to our advantage later...did he say what I think he said, he wants to watch us bang his wife ... hot damn, that will be a true red letter day, dirty old man gloated.

Chrissie pulled the phone back to her ear "Brad you still there?"

"He hung up," I answered her, my expression showing my annoyance at having been interrupted.

"I'm so sorry Sugar, he just wanted to know if you had fucked me yet. "Now where were we, oh yeah you were just getting started fucking me silly," she giggled as she locked her legs around my ass, pulled me down on top of her, our mouths meeting for some serious tongue wrestling, her arms wrapped around my head.

Chrissie started to thrust her hips and a couple seconds later we were matching each other's thrusts, as if we had done this a thousand times before. Each time my pelvis met her clit in its protective little cave, she moaned into my mouth, exciting me all the more.

Finally she broke the kiss, I was grateful to be able to breathe again, my heart was pounding and my breathing was erratic. Not being used to excreting this much energy in a very long time; I needed as much air as I could suck in.

"Oh yeesssss Daddy, fuck me just like thaaaaaaaaaat, right there Daddy, oh god yessss right thereeee! you're going to make me coooome Daddyyyyy," she moaned in my ear.

Her screams and moans were about to push me over the edge, I could feel my scrotum tightening, signaling the dam was about to break. I rose up breaking away from her arms clinging to my head and shoulders. Like a man possessed, I pried her legs from around my ass, to over my shoulders; I pressed her legs back towards her shoulders, bringing nearly all my weight to bare, I was in effect pinning her to the bed, as I began fucking her as hard and fast as I could.

Chrissie cupped my face in both hands, turning my face to meet hers. "That's it Daaaaaddy pin meeeeee to the bed and fuuuuck meee you dirty old mannnnnn...make meee cooome, make mmeeeeeee cooome!" she screamed.

That was it, I couldn't hold it back any longer, my cock was screaming for release. We both screamed "I'mmmmm Coooming ... I'm cooominggg!" Our cries were so loud I was sure my upstairs neighbor would hear us. I slammed into her one last time, my entire body stiffening, as I felt stream after stream of cum, shooting into her hot wet pussy.

I was momentarily unable to move as I felt the walls of her pussy flexing and contracting rapidly, attempting to pump me dry. I raised my head just enough to glance in the mirror over the head board, I saw Chrissie's toes curling and her legs trembling slightly.

We did it, made her orgasm, we still got it, way to go buddy, dirty old man congratulated me. Not bad for an old fart, nice guy ribbed me.

I rose up straighter, allowing Chrissie's legs to drop to each side of me and started to move off her. In a flash her legs wrapped around my waist, locking her ankles behind my back, keeping me from moving anywhere.

"Don't you even dare think about pulling that cock out of me, you dirty old man," she half teased and half demand. That was fine with me; both of us were still coming down from our orgasms and waiting for our breathing to return to normal. I then noticed just how sexy she looked laying there, her tits still heaving slightly. I was able for the first time to really pay notice to what a wonderful sight my cock was inside of her pussy was.

When this all started my confidence was like a pile of lose bricks scattered all around by doubt, as we increased our intimacy the bricks started to form a wall and now looking at her my confidence resembled a concrete wall, I had no doubts; I knew I could pleasure her as I had other women, when I was a much younger man.

I just knelt there between her legs, with the biggest shit eating grin on my face, savoring the moment.

"Oh Daddy, I should have asked you to go easy on me, instead of the other way around," she giggled before adding "hell if I had known you would fuck me this good, I would have jumped your bones that first day, instead of wasting so much time trying to get you to jump me." She giggled even harder now. My confidence now a concrete wall, hearing her words started to inflate my male ego.

Easy now, we just got past step one, I'm sure she has lots more in store for us, need to take some control and set a pace we can maintain, nice guy warned.

"Hummm wonder if you like the same things as Brad?" She asked as if I should know what her husband liked.

"I have no idea, maybe I do and maybe I don't. Why don't you tell me," I answered rather curtly, rather annoyed that her husband's name was mentioned.

"Well after he fucks me, Brad likes to just sit and wait for his cum to leak out of me, it turns him on the big pervert. Then he either feeds it to me or has me feed myself," she laughed before she questioned "Would you like that Daddy ... I know Brad is going to love seeing your cum leak out of me, we have to be sure to show him," she stated as if this was no big deal.

What the fuck!! she said it again, did you hear her this time, she clearly implied Brad wants to watch you fuck her, he even said as much when he talked to you on the phone, do you think they are serious, dirty old man babbled before going into some excited nonsense about the ultimate number one fantasy.

A sense of excitement filled me at the thought of Brad watching me fucking Chrissie. But it only lasted briefly, before a sense of panic set in. I had heard stories of guys offering up their wives to another guy in a threesome, when what they really wanted was for the guy to have sex with them also and for sure I wasn't going there no matter how good a fuck Chrissie was.

Thankfully nice guy spoke up with some sound advice, You've got to ask her point blank to explain, you got no time to play games, you got to ask her, if you don't you are a fool. I acted on nice guy's sound advice.

"What did you mean? When you said Brad will love to see my cum leak out of you," my voice raising an octave and with a tone of annoyance.

Chrissie cringed "Oops did he forget to tell you," she whimpered, her expression obvious that she was uneasy about answering my question.

"Oh Daddy I'm leaking, you want to feed me?" she asked her voice sweet and seductive, clearly hoping to distract me to avoid answering me.

I just gave her a stern look that hopefully expressed that I wanted her to answer my question. She reached her hand down to her pussy, picking up some cum on two fingers. She slowly lifted her hand to her mouth, licked her fingers barely touching them with her tongue, before taking them in her mouth sucking them as she gave out a little moaning sound. It was oh so fucking hot. I was mesmerized as I watched her repeat the sequence of motions a second time and third time. "Oh yeah, Daddy we taste so yummy," she declared as she smacked her lips.

"Soooooo Daddy did you like that?" She cooed before glancing between my legs to witness my cock saluting her fine performance.

"Oh yeah you liked it," she giggled as she took hold of my cock with both hands, stroking it at a nice even pace.

I was not surprised my cock was in the condition it was in, as I quickly realized her little show for me, should have made my wish list. Nice guy pressed, Keep her on the hook, and get answers.

I hit her with a barrage of questions. "So Brad likes to watch other men fuck you? ... How many guys has he watched fuck you? ... Do you like him to watch, do you get off on it? ... So what exactly happens when he watches? ... Does he like to join in? ... If he tries to touch me you will end up with a eunuch for a husband, I don't swing that way," my voice clearly agitated. I knew my outburst could possibly put a quick end to my getting to fuck Chrissie ever again, but silently prayed it wouldn't.