Naughty New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers

Chrissie appeared to relax "Oh Sugar you don't need to worry Brad isn't BI, if that is what has you freaked out, he just sits and watches nothing more and yes I do get turned on by him watching me be a little slut ... As for other guys, it has been just two, one guy once and 4-5 times with Daddy Greg back in Atlanta."

I remained silent, processing her answers and trying to decide if I needed to ask her more questions.

"Are you going to be ok with this Rick?" she pleaded, before trying to persuade me with logic. "Only fair you do this for Brad, since he has given you permission to fuck me. Plus I sure would hate to miss out on the fucks he gives me afterwards and I would be very disappointed to have to give you up as a lover, because of this. Besides it's not like it will be every weekend, just every once in a while." She looked at me giving me her best pouty face.

Her answers relieved most of my panic, to the point I was willing to risk having a problem with Brad.

Dirty old man chimed in, what's the worst that can happen, we fuck for the next four nights and if Brad gets out of line, then at least we had her five nights in a row.

I started my response with "Sorry Chrissie," I paused for affect as she started to bite the corner of her bottom lip, her expression showing concern that I was going to walk away from the sweetest deal anyone had ever offered me.

I started to grin from ear to ear "What? Do I look like I'm crazy ... You just caught me off guard is all, a heads up earlier would have been a better time to hit me with this."

Chrissie bolted up, her eyes wide, mouth open, resembling a child that just got a look at all the presents under the tree Christmas morning. She smothered me in kisses and started talking a hundred miles an hour, with no room for me to get a word in edge wise.

"Oh Daddy you just made me one happy naughty daughter, we are going to have so much fucking fun. Brad's been teasing me since I told him I wanted to fuck you, that you would be a one and done type guy that we would never get past a blow job. Well we will wipe that grin right off his face, by Saturday we will be fucking each other like porn stars."

I slapped her on the ass, "Turn over I want to fuck you doggy," I said somewhat demanding, my cock still rock hard and wanting her again. She giggled as she flopped back onto her back, and began to roll over to get in position. As she was turning over with a sexy, seductive tone "Oh yes Daddy, anything you want, I love doggy, fuck your naughty daughter again, show me how much you love fucking my cunt."

Does she mean it, that she will do anything you want, do you think she will let you fuck her ass? Dirty old man was now in a frenzy of total lust and urging, pleading with me to go for the trifecta by fucking her ass.

I moved up close between her legs and pressed my cock head to her kitty, only to feel some resistance to me penetrating her, too much talk and not enough play had left her dry. I reached between her legs and started to rub her love button with my finger, while sliding my thumb up and down between her labia, my intention to stimulate some wetness. Chrissie groaned "Damn you Daddy don't tease me, fuck me, fuck me now."

I moved back between her legs, barely touching my cock to the entrance into her kitty, when Chrissie thrust back impaling my cock deep inside her. She let out a long moan "Oooooooh fuccck yesssss, that's it you got me, now fuuucckkkkk meeeeeeeeee!" It took just seconds for us to achieve a nice steady pace, her thrusts matching my own perfectly, each thrust ending with the hot sound of her ass cheeks slapping against me.

Chrissie then moved her hands up to the head board, first shoving the clock/radio to the side. This gave me a perfect view peeking over her shoulder to see her tits swaying about in the mirror over the head board as our thrusts collided. Damn it was so hot seeing her tits move like that, I could feel my next load building, my balls were heating up.

Then I noticed Chrissie turn her head slightly to the right, but she wasn't trying to look back at me, it took a moment before I realized what she was doing. She was watching us fucking in the mirrored closet doors.

Damn I forgot about those mirrors, as I turned my gaze to the mirrors, I noticed Chrissie had an expression of pure contentment; she was really enjoying watching me fuck her, not having spoken a word in over five minutes. I smacked her on the ass, "you are such a naughty daughter letting your Daddy fuck you."

"Oh yes Daddy I'm a bad girl I should be spanked," looking at me in the mirror with a devilish grin.

I needed no further encouragement, I began swatting her ass cheeks alternating my target between each slap, turning them a nice bright pink in no time. Chrissie let out a moan each time my hand made contact, after another dozen swats of her ass literally glowed bright red and heat radiated from her ass cheeks.

Now I have to admit, that all this daddy daughter role play had kept me turned on and I was enjoying it. But she really surprised me with the next words out of her mouth.

"Oh yes Daddy spank your little girls ass, talk dirty to me, call me names, tell me what you want to do to me, wwwhaaat you want me to do to you, tell me how much you love fucking me Daddy, make me your slut, your whore," her tone begging me to fulfill her requests.

I nearly froze, damn what do I do? I've never done anything more than tell a gal I was going to fuck her before ... can I do this? My thoughts were racing.

When dirty old man chimed in, sure you can we have fantasized about this millions of times, just do it, she wants it, do it.

"Daddy!" she shook me out of my momentary daze. It was time now to either sink or swim, I choose to swim.

"You like the way Daddy is fucking you, don't you? You nasty little slut," my words shocked me, having only fantasized about saying such things, but never having ever done so.

"Oh yes, I love how you fuck me Daddy...I love being Daddy's whore, his cocksucker, his nasty daughter...please Daddy don't stop fucking me." Chrissie whimpered.

Time to heat it up a notch, finger her ass, dirty old man hissed. I took his advice, I moved the palm of my right hand to rest on her tail bone, and slid my thumb down the crack of her ass, at first my thumb just grazing her back door lightly. No reaction, so I increased the pressure of my thumb as I circled her tight little pink rosebud. She reacted with a sudden gasp for air, she began grinding herself into my crotch and thumb, bucking her ass wildly. No matter how much she moved I was determined to maintain pressure on her back door, until either she demanded I stop or I managed to slip inside.

Chrissie moaned. "Oooh fuck yes, fuck yessss Daaaddyyyy," she cried as she continued to buck wildly, her ponytail whipping about like a horse in full gallop. She turned her head to look back at me, slowing down as she reached for my hand, pulling it away from her ass, moving it to her right tit.

The look in her eyes spoke volumes, that feels so good, I want to do it, I really do, but I'm scared, please understand.

"You told Daddy you would do anything I want, did you lie to Daddy?" I questioned her. "Daddy wants to fuck his naughty daughter's ass and make her his whore daughter...you want that too don't you Chrissie?" As I resumed fucking her slowly.

"Daddy I didn't lie...I'm just scared...I'm a virgin back there Daddy, I'm afraid it will hurt," the look in her eyes genuinely full of trepidation. Chrissie pleaded, "If you will take time to prepare me properly Daddy my ass is yours, but just not tonight Daddy I beg you, not tonight please!"

Give her a break can't you see she is really frightened? Nice guy pleaded her case. Dirty old man reluctantly agreed, Ok but make sure she understands her ass is yours before the end of the week.

"I'm going to hold you to that promise my little slut...Daddy will prepare you for your first ass fuck and when I am done fucking your ass, you will be begging Daddy to fuck your ass again and again."

"Oh Daddy thank you...fuck me, fuck me hard Daddy," she suddenly was relaxed, after the reprieve I had granted her ass and she began to buck her ass wildly, as I thrust into her harder.

Within seconds I could sense she was near the edge and I was just seconds behind her, but sure I would out last her, this would be my third load of the day and it would take a lot more to push me over the edge of the cliff.

"Since Daddy isn't getting your ass tonight, Daddy is going to come on his little girl's face instead," I demanded.

"Oh yes Daddy come on your slut's face, shower my face with your hot cum Daddyyyyy... I'm fuuccccking commmmming!" her back arched and her entire body shook from the spasms of her orgasm.

I pulled out of her, sprung to my feet in the middle of the bed shouting "Now slut, now."

She knew instinctively what I wanted, quickly turned to face me, remaining on her knees, head thrown back and mouth open. I feverishly stroked my cock, attempting to force a release, a release I desperately wanted. Without even time for me to warn her, I exploded. It was just two small squirts (hell this is my third one today, damn good for an old fart like me) that hit the bridge of her nose, a little dripping down to the corner of her left eye. She let out a little shriek the second my cum contacted her face.

We can cross off #3 buddy, we can do better next time, dirty old man gloated.

Chrissie opened her right eye, looked up at me, gave me a naughty smile, as she pushed my hand away from my cock, grabbing it, and then taking it into her mouth. She sucked me hard, making sure she got every last drop. She then continued to suck as she moved back stretching my cock, until she had just the head between her lips. She stretched me more until the head was released with an audible popping sound.

My cock dangled in her hand, deflated, lifeless. I knew without a doubt I was done and no amount of foreplay was going to change that, not until after a few hours rest.

"Damn Daddy you fucked the hell out of me ... I'm going to love being your slut," she said as she licked her lips looking so naughty and so damn sexy.

She grabbed my wrist, tugging me to my knees and into a long passionate kiss. We toppled over onto the bed, Chrissie laying her head on my shoulder and one leg draped over my waist, the softness of her inner thigh just touching my privates. Damn it felt good. Not moving just cuddling there as we both drifted to sleep, but not before hearing dirty old man gloating, Chrissie you ass is going to be mine, soon very soon. Oh yeah it sure as hell is, nice guy agreed.

THE END FOR NOW

This is my second story to post to Literotica. It has been a labor of love and lots of frustration. In fact this story and my first posted story started out intertwined as one, but got too complex to be my first story. So I split the story into two separate stories, so this is the other half.

I hope that you have enjoyed the story; that I have achieved my goal to have you wanting more. So if you enjoyed my story please vote and leave comments. Only from your comments can I hope to gage how my story has been received.

Thanks

MAB7991

mab7991
mab7991
131 Followers