Naughty Pines Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I haven't even had one."

Upon hearing her noticeably sheepish admission, they stopped, slack-jawed and wide-eyed.

"Violet, why didn't you say something before?" James was slightly irritated, but only with himself for assuming she'd had intercourse. God, they were about to double-team their sister and they were both well-endowed enough to leave even the biggest slut feeling sore. What they'd do to a sweet little virgin like Violet, he didn't allow himself to imagine because it was already tempting enough to find out.

"I didn't think it would bother you this much."

"It doesn't- believe me- I just don't want to hurt you. Your first time should be special."

"I couldn't think of anything more special than giving my virginity to one of you. Both of you. I love you..." Her voice cracked, not realizing how true those words were until she was saying them.

"Aw, sweetheart, we love you too," reassured Chris before scooping her up. "That's why we're going to take care of you."

James nodded and said, "Always." He grabbed the oil and a bag of unopened goodies before following them into the Master. Ever the responsible one, he had the sense to bring a large, soft towel to spread beneath Violet on the bed. Seeing her lying in wait for one of them to take her virginity was sublime.

Though was rock hard, Chris didn't move to take their sister first. Rather he looked at his older brother to do the honors. And not just because he felt a little guilty about taking Violet's innocence- it's what she wanted too. What they both wanted, by how quickly James positioned his solid bronze body between her soft creamy thighs.

"Are you still taking the pill. Vi?' he ventured to ask before riding her bareback, the way he'd always envisioned.

"Mmhmm. You can cum inside of me, James."

How he loved those words... "Just say the word and I'll stop, okay?"

Violet just nodded, pressing her hungry pussy against his his cockhead, hovering only inches away from her entrance. "Please, take me James. I want you to. I've always wanted you to..."

Three pairs of eyes gazed down to where he was easing into Violet as if she might break, gritting his teeth with the effort of his restraint. It felt insanely slick and tight in his sister's virgin cunt, but James wanted it to feel good to her too. And beneath the discomfort of being stretched past where fingers ever had, pleasure was rising up to the surface. Deep inside, where she'd only felt vague stirrings, a spiral of irrepressible joy began to gather force.

Once Violet started to move against him, her fingers running through his hair, over his shoulders, around his biceps, down his back, he started thrusting at a steady pace. With each stroke, he pressed against her g-spot, and when he buried himself to the hilt, it stimulated her clit. She'd experienced shallow penetration, with fingers or her petite vibrating dildo, but a real cock on a real man was so much more incredible. The texture, the heat, the impact of his weight- nothing else compared.

When James was finally capable of speech. "Does it feel good, sweet V?" Her breathy moans could have been ecstasy or agony, or, as he suspected, a thrilling mix of the two.

"It feels better than good- it feels wonderful, James. You feel wonderful," she told him, grinding against his coarse hairs and pulling his head down to give him a kiss. "Mmmm, but I want you to fuck me now. Hard. I promise I won't break." She whispered in his ear, circling her hips around, knowing that if her brother pounded her pussy right now, she'd surely cum.

Violet didn't have to tell him twice. Propping her ass up with a pillow to get her in just the right position, James held onto her ankles and fucked her as hard as he'd wanted to fuck her the night before. She clawed at the sheets, her noises getting more high-pitched and desperate as he unleashed all of his pent up lust.

"You like having your virgin cunt pounded by your brother?" he growled.

"Yes!" she answered, her tits bouncing as James took her even faster, even harder.

"Do you like being a filthy fucking whore for your brothers?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me to cum inside you, whore?"

"Fuck yes."

"Then ask me nicely," he snarled, his thrusts beyond merciless as both siblings felt an orgasm was about to overtake them.

"Please, James, cum in your slutty little sister's cunt... Mmm, oh god, yes, oh, fuck yes yes yes!!" As thick, hot semen flooded her insides, the spasms of her own climax milked him for every drop, like her mouth had before.

Chris had been idly stroking his cock while he watched them and seeing their flushed bodies seize up, eyes locked, made him feel like they were sharing something much deeper than sex. After a few moments, James pulled out with an almost pained moan which Violet echoed. Still locked in a full-body embrace, the siblings kissed, feeling the connection between them even stronger than before.

Then he rolled to Violet's other side, still holding her close, and whispered "I love you," into her ear.

"You too, J." She rested her head over his heart and rubbed her cheek against his wiry chest hair.

Chris was almost painfully hard at this point, but wanted to let his siblings bask in the moment, so he snuggled against his sister a bit before breaking the silence. "You look so beautiful getting fucked- even when it's not by me," he mused before slanting his mouth over hers to steal a kiss.

"Mmm, do you want to see if I'm just as beautiful when you're fucking me?" Violet's hand joined her brother's around his cock.

"Yes indeed. But first you should take a shower with J."

James, who'd started to nod off, roused when he heard his name. "What?"

"You need to wake up and wash up or miss the fun. And bring our dirty slut with you."

"Don't want sloppy seconds?" she teased.

Chris, who'd spied the silk mask on the bedside table earlier, had a plan. "Don't want to spoil the surprise."

"Oh, well, we'd better get a move on, James."

Soon, Violet was in the shower getting washed off by one brother while her other one got everything ready. She took her time lathering James up with soap, and though he'd just cum, it was obvious that his sister's attentions were turning him on again. When they'd finished, and were drying one another off with equal thoroughness, Chris passed something through the cracked door.

"Put this on the birthday girl before she comes out," he said when James took the silk mask that he himself had brought to help Violet get her beauty sleep. Now it was being used for a far less restful purpose.

Violet was soon being led out blindfolded, aglow from her many orgasms, and allowed herself to be stretched out on the bed again. In a moment, Chris was securing her wrists with a pair of fur-lined cuffs. The center of their connecting chain had been attached to the wrought-iron headboard, and when she tested her bonds, the resulting sound of clanking metal was almost medieval.

Vaguely, Chris regretted not bringing his spreader bar along. Next time. With his sister blinded and bound, he slid down between her legs, smelling her freshly washed sex. And Violet knew what was coming, but not being able to see made the lash of his tongue over her exposed clit even more intense.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes..." she moaned, bowing off the mattress when he repeated this move, followed by a prolonged suck of her stiff nub. Wanting to grab a hank of his hair, she pulled her restraints taut again, fingers grasping at the air instead. And just when she'd started to get used to accepting this blinding pleasure, Chris slid a well-oiled finger up her asshole.

James, who'd always wanted to try anal with his wife, looked on with an expression of both satisfaction and hunger.

"Oh God, Chris, that's incredible!" she groaned when he was knuckle deep in her puckered hole, twisting his hand slightly while he devoured her pussy. With her encouragement, he starting finger-fucking ever so carefully, driving in hard and drawing out slow, feeling her muscles relax around him. And soon she was moving against his hand to take him in even deeper, faster.

Violet, who'd experimented with anal on several occasions, had no idea it could feel so fucking good. Not only did Chris seem to know what a woman liked, he knew what she liked, how to gauge her response and either back off or push forward. And having learned a few things himself about what drives Violet wild, James had retrieved something from the kitchen.

Between his teeth was a piece of ice, which left wet trails behind as he dragged it over her hot skin. Both nipples grew even stiffer atop her swollen areolas, puckered from the cold. When they were nearly numbed, James bit down on one and tugged hard. The sensation was sharp and went straight to her cunt. As did the feel of Chris' tongue reaming her asshole.

"Oh fuck, please, slow down, I'm gonna cum so hard..."

Of course, Violet's plea did little to dissuade her brothers and Chris hastily flipped her onto her side, facing James, and tucked her knees up towards her chest. Her whole body felt like it was about to come apart- one breast was getting suckled while the other was being squeezed while strong hands spread her cheeks.

Chris started fucking her with smooth, deep strokes, bottoming out each time while James rubbed her pussy. They both watched how pretty Violet looked, face masked and contorted with ecstasy. And the way it seemed to freeze in an expression of amazement when she started to cum. Her lean muscles tensed under pale skin turning flush, back arching, knuckles white as she held onto the wrought-iron.

One second Chris was pulling out of her cunt and the next he was driving into her ass. God, he could still feel her cumming as he took her last virgin hole. The sudden penetration seemed to take her climax to another level, on the border of pleasure and pain and better than either. And the pathetic little whimpers Violet made while she writhed beneath him made him take her harder. Their sister's fleshy cheeks rippled with the impact of Chris' rut, his fingers dug into them as his hold tightened even more. Neither of them had indulged in anything that felt so deliciously depraved.

"Mmmm, fill your sister's ass up with cum, Chris...Please, I need my brother's cum leaking out of both my holes!"

Hearing these words were all the encouragement he needed. An orgasm hit her brother so hard that he collapsed, cock pulsing as his sperm shot out, a long, anguished groan in his throat. Even after he pulled out of her incredibly tight passage, spurts of jizz hit her ass and thighs. After he caught his breath, Chris uncuffed and unblindfolded his willing victim.

The slight soreness in her shoulders and bottom barely registered as euphoria washed over Violet's body. It felt like every muscle had been massaged and bone removed until she was limp as a ragdoll. And she felt warm all over, and tingly and full- especially in her heart, which was still thudding when James rolled her over to spoon her from behind and Chris gave her a loving kiss.

"That was amazing," she murmured, their foreheads touching.

"You're telling me," Chris chuckled.

"You really do look beautiful getting fucked, even if it's not by me," James whispered in her ear.

Violet was taking a shower with Chris soon afterwards, who helped clean his cum off and out of her ass. "So, now that you've had us both separately, do you still want us at the same time?" As he asked her this, he filled both of her entrances simultaneously.

"Yes, more than ever," she moaned, riding Chris' hands and imagining they were her brothers' cocks.

"Do you want to hit a bowl first?"

"Yes, please. And I need to drink like a gallon of water."

Chris smiled. "Me too. We'd better make sure James hasn't fallen asleep."

"Not likely."

The bedroom was empty, so Chris got a pair of their dad's pajamas in the dresser and Violet slipped on a nightshirt before wandering out to find their brother bustling around the kitchen in his robe. As if he'd read their minds, James handed each of them a water bottle.

"Hungry? There's chicken salad, fruit salad and lettuce salad."

"We were going to have some weed salad too. Want to come with?"

They enjoyed their various salads on the porch, along with a couple of bottles of white wine. In between reminiscing about their childhood adventures at Naughty Pines (the ramshackle treehouse they built together; the treasure hunt that ended with all three of them getting poison ivy; the time Chris and Violet got in trouble for splitting a bottle of blackberry wine), they allowed the silence to be filled with grander sounds than human conversation.

"I hope one of you is planning on taking pictures."

And while James looked appalled, Chris said, "Why not video?"

"I mean of the mountains, you perv," Violet chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"Me too..."

"Actually, that's not a bad idea," James interjected seriously. "We should all take pictures- normal, ordinary family on vacation pictures. Shit- we should have taken pictures of you with your cake."

"Don't worry- just take a few of me stuffing my face with cake tomorrow."

None of them had ever thought they'd be discussing how to cover up the events of that weekend like they'd killed a hooker in Vegas. For a minute, the guilt of their transgressions hung over them like a cloud, but soon the only cloud above them was comprised of smoke. They were too buoyant to be weighed down by what other people thought of them. If anything, the danger of being caught made the crime even more appealing.

"Ooh- speaking of videos- how were you watching that porn last night, J?"

"You were watching porn too?" Chris asked with a raised eyebrow. "There's obviously more to last night than you're telling me."

"We can have a reenactment then. Make a porn of our own."

"Birthday Slut Gets Banged By Big Brothers," James suggested drolly.

Unable to help himself, Chris countered with, "One Sister, Two Holes."

"What about Brotherfucking DP Queen Turns Nineteen?"

"Sold," her brothers declared before sweeping her off her feet.

As it turned out, the living room had been equipped with a smart television, which allowed James to go to the porn site he'd gotten a membership for. Violet snatched the remote and went to the Recently Watched list to see what he'd been up to. They all had similar descriptive tags- puffy nipples, horny teen, anal slut, facial- and in every screenshot was a petite brunette taking a cock or two (or three or four).

"You have been naughty," she remarked when she went to his queue and finding it contained videos with a new addition- little sister.

"And I thought I was the devious one," Chris muttered, clearly impressed.

"This sounds good: Hottie with tiny tits gets double-timed by her stepbrothers."

Pressing play, Violet leaned back between her own brothers. The scene opened with a sexy eighteen year old girl in a school uniform perched on a barstool in her kitchen, twirling a pigtail while she did her homework. Her heavily made-up face scrunched up as she contemplated a problem. Blowing out a puff of air between her glossy pink lips, the girl accidentally dropped her pencil on the floor.

"Fuck me!" The actress delivered this double-entendre with deliberate girliness before getting up to retrieve it. As she's bending over- red thong riding up her heart-shaped ass, bare breasts all but falling out of her blouse- two well built men walked in wearing football uniforms.

Straightening up with a flip of her long, dark hair, the teenager's eyes widened when she saw her handsome stepbrothers right behind her. "Hi guys! Why aren't you at practice?"

"Coach called it off because of the rain," the one with spiky black hair answered.

His slightly taller brother with blond locks added "Yeah, the field was way too wet," in a sly tone.

"Well I'm glad you're home. Can you help me study for Trig? I have a big test tomorrow."

Her brothers exchanged devilish looks.

"What will you do for us if we do?" the taller one asked.

"Whatever you want," she purred, clearly knowing what they wanted as they flanked her where she sat at the bar.

"You could start with showing us your tits," the other brother commanded as he pinched one of her stiff nipples through her shirt.

As they watched their fake sister unbutton her white blouse, James and Chris watched their real sister stand up to pull off her nightie, facing away from them at first but then slowly revolving so they could fully appreciate her beauty.

"Do you like them?" the porn star asked, running her hands over her puffy nipples.

"Do you like them?" mimicked Violet breathily as she too played with the swollen tips of her conical breasts.

"Come here." And Chris pulled her close, capturing one peak with his mouth while James sucked the other. "They're perfect," he whispered truthfully.

The on-screen brothers were peeling the miniscule plaid skirt off their on-screen sister, leaving only her nude but for her soaked red panties and white thigh-highs.

"Show us your pussy," the blond brother ordered next.

"You know, I don't think I've gotten a good look at your pussy yet," James observed, watching as the actress dropped her panties, got back on the barstool and spread her legs.

Violet noticed noticed the screen-sister was fully waxed, and began to feel self-conscious when Chris pulled her back into his lap so she was facing James.

"What's wrong?" he asked, sensing her reticence as he opened her thighs.

Seeing how much the starlet's naked sex pleased her stepbrothers, Violet pulled at the tiny curls above her slit. "You don't mind these?"

James followed her gaze to see the school-girl-slut rubbing herself while she alternated which brother she sucked and which she jacked-off, depending on which one yanked the pigtail he'd grabbed the hardest. She was an undeniably fuckable, but she seemed immature and hardened in places where his sister was ripe and yielding. And more importantly, nothing about Violet was faked or forced; she was a flower blooming in the wild.

"No, Violet my love, I don't mind them at all. Why don't you let me prove it..."

At first, her thighs barely parted enough for him to glimpse her shy kitty, but when James started going down on her, parting her furry lips with his thumbs and running his tongue all over the wet petals he'd revealed, they soon yawned open. And so did her smooth kissing lips when she tilted her head back against Chris, who covered her mouth with his own, capturing her moans as he did her tits in his hands.

"Mmm, your beard feels really good down there. Oh fuck- and your nose too," she squealed when he nuzzled her clit, scratching her with his facial hair in the process.

Chris made a mental note of his brother's technique.

By this point, the sister in the porn was being lowered onto the taller brother's cock, which gradually disappeared inside her gaping asshole. For a minute, he lifted and lowered her on his pole while her eyes rolled back. And then the more muscular brother was spreading her legs, positioning his fat cock at her free hole and thrusting inside.

"Oh, yes, fuck my ass and pussy with your big cocks! I want to be my big brothers' little whore!"

Violet didn't even need to repeat these lines for her own brothers to follow their example. Considering this was her first time, they didn't opt for the same position. Instead, Chris laid on the chaise portion of the sectional and after arranging several pillows on either side of himself, Violet was straddling him. They looked down as she took in his considerable length, her cunt flared around his dusky shaft, and James watched from behind until her ass was flush with Chris' sac.

Once Violet got accustomed to intense fullness in her womanhood, she started undulating her hips, rising up and down on his cock as she rode him. Thrusting up to meet her with growing force, Chris watched his sister use him for her own pleasure. It was beautiful, as she built up a frenzied tempo that made her tits bounce, tossing her head back in rapture.