Naughty Pines Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Absorbing every rippling shockwave, Violet was distracted only by the sensation of James lubing up her other tight hole. "Relax, baby," he crooned behind her, pushing against her lower back until she was in the right position. Then something much broader than fingers was burrowing into her ass.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" she whimpered, doing her best not to clench up around the new invader.

Forcing himself to pause, James grunted, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, I'm okay, it's just- oh fuck- it's just so-o-ooo big, J..."

It certainly wasn't the first time he'd heard that, but it was the most memorable. Continuing to ease himself inside her impossibly snug anus, he prayed Violet would be able to take him all the way.

Which she did. The three of them moaned in chorus when she was stuffed full to bursting, wriggling between her brothers in an attempt to ease the mounting pressure inside. Violet had been close to the edge already and the introduction of a second cock, despite the scorching discomfort, threatened to make her pass out cumming. And she wasn't the only one who felt that way.

After a moment, they began to move, James slowly drawing out of her ass while Chris ground up against her pussy. Then, as Chris exited, lifting Violet by her hips as he did, James entered once more, his hands around her waist. Down and her clit rubbed against coarse pubes while her anus exploded with inexplicably pleasurable relief. And then the almost unbearable fullness again contrasted with the feel of cockhead scraping g-spot.

In and out they built a rhythm, both fucking Violet and letting her fuck them back, not needing to speak to communicate what she wanted. Sometimes she wanted them inside of her simultaneously, and they'd enter her like two lovers become one. Sometimes she rode James while Chris bucked his hips and sometimes she rode Chris while James pivoted his. But as she felt an orgasm brewing strong and fast, Violet told them to fuck her hard until she came.

And close to shooting their loads themselves, her brothers obliged, no longer holding back but slamming into her like their porn star counterparts were. The animal-like noises they made were as obscene as the sound of their flesh squishing and slapping together.

"Fuck your whore sister! Fill me up with your seed!" the brunette starlet commanded her costars. Violet couldn't form words, only thready cries, or else she would have copied her porno-counterpart. But Chris and James didn't need to be told to start unloading hot cum deep inside their sister, who'd started seizing up around them, went completely limp as her core contracted with the most profound satisfaction yet.

Still pumping until they were completely spent, Violet's eyes fluttered back open. "Oh, Jesus, I think I passed out I came so hard," she said thickly.

"Me too," her brothers said in unison. And they all made a similarly pained-in-the-best-way noise when they pulled out, their cum leaking out of her swollen sex and aching ass. Situating Violet on the sofa between them again and throwing a blanket over them, James and Chris kissed her in turns. Gently, lovingly, without the same urgency but just as much desire.

"Will you help me study for my test now?" their sister murmured in imitation of the porn star's last line. Their parting quip had something to do with trigonometry and three-ways, but neither one of Violet's brothers had been paying attention to that part.

"Just sleep with the teacher- I'm sure you'll get top marks," Chris ad-libbed in an extra deep voice, like one of the stepbrothers.

"Or ask for an oral exam," said James, not needing to alter his timbre to melt a pussy.

"I guess I have to take a D to get that A." Violet had to stifle a yawn as a wave of exhaustion hit her.

"Think we'll all fit in the jacuzzi tub?"

"Let's find out," James suggested and got up before he sank into his stupor even further.

After a good soak in the bubbling tub, which accommodated them but only just, the three siblings were soon snuggled up in the Master bed, their naked bodies pressed together, limbs entwined. Which was how they woke up. Groggy, sore and still horny, Violet rubbed against the morning wood against her belly and the equally impressive stiffy against her crack.

They all said their sleepy good-mornings, shifting and stretching in bed, overheated from each other's body heat and chilled by the cold air. Her brothers couldn't blame their hard-ons completely on needing to pee, but that was part of it. Violet had to go too, and they were all thirsty and after moving around hungry as well, so soon pajamas were being put on and coffee brewed.

Looking through the fridge, Violet's eyes lit up. "Thank god one of you brought bacon."

"I'm surprised you could take any more meat right now," Chris teased, grabbing one of her silk-covered cheeks possessively.

"I'd be surprised if she couldn't," muttered James. "Hey Chris, can I pack up a bowl? We could step outside while the bacon's in the oven."

"Why don't I just do it?"

"Because I want you to make Bloody Mary's again, and I want mine extra Bloody this time."

Out on the porch, James brought out a small gift wrapped in purple paper. "We forgot about this in all the excitement yesterday."

"What is it?"

"Open it and find out," Chris said. He'd had the idea to go in with James on a special piece of jewelry for their sister's birthday, and its significance was even greater now than it was when they'd purchased it.

Violet was giddy before she'd opened the box, but afterwards she was speechless. Resting on a pillow of white satin was a heart-shaped locket, complete with a picture of each of them inside. Chris helped her put it on, placing a kiss on her neck where the clasp laid, and James on her cheek. "Thank you so much," she murmured, kissing them both. "You have no idea how much this means to me."

***

After breakfast they drove to the trailhead to hike to the falls. They took goofy pictures, keeping all of their poses sibling-appropriate so there would be no chance of accidentally sharing anything incriminating. But afterwards, taking advantage of their (literally) relative anonymity, they stripped and played together in the stream in ways that were not at all appropriate for siblings to engage in. Then they laid down on a quilt and dried off in equally scandalous ways that didn't involve using hands.

Feeling especially daring, Violet decided to try getting into the position she'd watched in the incest video, not caring if they were being watched. In fact, knowing that they could be discovered at any moment, or spied on the entire time, made her even wetter. Gradually, she took Chris' cock into her rear entrance, reverse-cowgirl style, and was soon being supported completely by both brothers as James fucked her silky pink one. Chris barely had to move, as James pistoned their sister up and down like she was nothing.

"Fucking hell, I'm not gonna last long," he snarled, feeling his brother's thrusts against him, where he was lodged up the tightest ass he'd ever had the pleasure of being in.

"Me neither," Violet seconded as her big brother pounded her with his big cock. Though a bruised, sore feeling had settled in overnight, and her backdoor was getting its longest visitor yet, the oncoming climax she felt building transcended any pain. It was the most mind-blowing sex she'd ever had, and knowing the men she was having it with loved her just as much as she loved them made it even more special.

James didn't need to tell either of them that he was close to cumming because in a minute he was, his violent shuddering setting off a chain-reaction that ended with Chris. This time, Violet was the one riding out her orgasm as long as possible, finally grabbing onto James' neck so he could pull her off of her other brother's cock.

"Mmm, that was even better the second time around," she said wistfully, relishing the feel of hot sperm running out of her used fuckholes.

Suddenly aware of their public setting, they rinsed off in the stream, dried off with an actual towel and got dressed, laughing giddily the entire time like they were kids again. Invigorated, faces flushed and grinning, they hiked back to the car and drove out for lunch. They chose a more casual diner since they were dressed in flannel and denim and far too hungry to wait for five star service. Their claim of having the best burger in the South was very close to being true, though their pie was far from "homemade perfection".

Back at the cabin, the mess they'd made glared at them like their parents would have if they were there. Which fortunately they weren't because they ended up larking about as they cleaned, and soon they were naked and playing with Violet's presents again. James wanted a turn with the paddle and it seemed a waste not to use the handcuffs, and soon the cake was out again and new messes were being made. And not every crusty white smear was icing.

In the course of their games, they found that Chris took a full four minutes less to make Violet cum with his mouth, but James held out three minutes longer when she made them cum with hers. Naturally, Chris could get into positions that required more flexibility, and James that required more strength. And threeway shower sex was just as gratifying and complicated as they'd anticipated.

But soon dusk was falling and James got a text from his wife to see if he was on the road yet. He'd packed his things, but the cabin was far from being clean. They hadn't even finished washing the loads of sheets, towels and blankets they'd soiled with their loads.

"Don't worry- we can handle it, J. You get on the road before you get in trouble," Chris assured him.

"Thanks. It's not like I want to go, but I really should."

"We have to come out here again- just the three of us." Violet gave her oldest brother a long hug and an even longer kiss. There were tears in her eyes when they parted, and a few in James' if she wasn't mistaken.

After a masculine embrace, Chris said, "I'll see you soon, brother."

"You bet. And make sure this cabin is immaculate before you go or I'm going to catch hell. Oh- and that Violet gets on the road before too long."

Chris grinned. "Will do."

But shortly after James had left, and he was alone with his sister, other thoughts came to mind. "Are you hungry at all?" he asked casually.

"I could eat."

"So could I." The gleam in his eyes told Violet just what he felt like eating.

"We don't have to leave right away, do we?"

"No. I'm certainly in no rush. Are you?"

Being left alone with her brother made Violet feel nervous and unbelievably aroused. They'd often snuck behind James' back to do something naughty, but never this naughty. The way he latched onto that idea made her think that the feeling was mutual. And as wonderful as it was to have both of her brothers at once, having Chris all to herself had a unique appeal.

"You know, I could skip my classes tomorrow. I'm sure one of my friends can forge my signature on the roll that gets passed around my psych lecture, and my English professor doesn't give a shit about attendance as long as our papers are decent. If you'd like to hang out longer, that is," she added hastily.

"Like to would be an understatement."

Violet trembled when she heard the gruff throttle in his voice, and again when he closed the gap between them, pulling her into his hard body. "I love you so much, Vi," he declared before picking her up.

"I love you too, Chris."

And he carried his sister back to bed.