Naughty Secrets Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tasha7
Tasha7
115 Followers

"That sounds familiar to me," Christian piped in walking to Max. "Did we hear you right?" he asked sitting on the bed next to me.

I looked at back and forth between them unsure of what the right answer was. What the safe answer was. Christian looked at me hard, his light brown eyes staring over me. "You kicked him out," I said in my defense. "I was mad about you kicking him out. You had no right to do that. You guys don't live here. I'm not a kid anymore." I felt like I was on trial, like any wrong thing I said would come back to bite me.

"You're right, Kara, you're not a child anymore," Christian whispered staring at my thigh as I brought my knees to my chest.

"What do you want from me?"

"We want an apology," Max answered.

"An apology? Seriously?" I dared to laugh over the idea.

"We've watched you grow from a little girl that liked ballet into a..." he paused looking me up and down, "now you've turned into someone that wants to be fucked."

"Do you want to be fucked?" Christian asked looking at my upper thigh.

"What?" I had no idea what was going on.

"Can you really handle being fucked? Can you handle being fucked so hard and fast you can't see straight?" One minute they were getting mad at me for snapping at them to asking me things I never expected them to ask.

"Did that punk you call your boyfriend fuck you like that?" Max asked, putting his fingers through my hair, gripping it in his hand. "Did he?"

"I...I don't think that's any of your business," I breathed as I felt him pulling my head back before letting go.

"That sounds like a no," Christian grinned.

"Now isn't that a shame. Isn't it a shame, Christian?" He looked down at me. I was so confused and in denial over what was going on.

"That's a real shame, Max." Christian put his finger in the elastic band of my panties.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Max stepped back while Christian gently pulled at the seam of my panties.

"It's like you said, Kara. It's no secret that you're... What's the right word, Christian?"

"Experienced?"

Max combed his fingers through his dark hair and shook his head. "No, not experienced. Eager," he whispered looking at me. "Do you agree, Kara?"

"Okay, you guys are freaking me out. Have you been drinking?" I moved a little away from Christian.

"Am I wrong about you?" Max walked closer to me, stopping against my knees. "You looked eager with that idiot."

"Manny isn't an idiot," I argued.

"Let's agree to disagree." Max looked at Christian as he stood and made his way to him. There they were staring me down making me so nervous my hands were shaking. He grabbed my arm forcing me to stand up. I stood in between them as they looked me up and down. "So beautiful," he whispered.

"Max?" My body was starting to tremble. My body tensed when feeling the back of my shirt brush up my back. I looked behind me to see Christian's hands brush against my skin. "What...what are you doing?" I panicked.

"You said you can fuck whomever you want, right?" Max asked as Christian lifted my shirt a little more. My body froze and I had no idea how to respond. "Let's play a little game."

"Game?" I asked even more confused and freaked out.

"Let's see what it takes to make you come," Max whispered, pressing his body against mine while Christian pulled up my shirt the rest of the way.

I looked back and forth between both of them. "You...you can't be serious. Is this some kind of...test or something?"

Max grabbed my hand and put it against the crotch of his pants. My eyes widen to feel him hard. "Does it feel like a test?"

"But...but... You're..." I shuttered trying to think of something other than the feel of my uncle's hard dick.

Max turned me around and stood behind me. "We can teach you a lot, Kara," he whispered. "I hear you're a very fast learner." I bit my bottom lip as his fingertips raked against my chest while he pulled at the strap of my bra. "But...there are some rules I have to go over with you first," he whispered against the curve of my neck. I felt the heart of his breath all throughout my body.

"Rules?" I whispered when finally gaining control over my breathing.

"You must do what we say." His lips brushed against my earlobe anyone his fingers traced the laced lining of my bra. "There is no talking unless you're given permission to speak. And this remains our secret. Do you understand the rules?"

I looked at Christian as he walked toward me while taking off his belt. I bit the inside of my mouth as I watched him wrap the black leather around his hand. There was a hunger in his eyes that I've never seen before. "Yes," I breathed frightened and thrilled of the unknown.

Max took the belt from Christian and suddenly there was the cool feel of leather around my wrists. "This is may hurt a little. But we promise you'll love every second of it," Max whispered in my ear pulling at the belt, making sure it was tight. It was wrapped around my wrists so tight I couldn't move my hands and they started getting numb. If I could see them I'm sure they were turning white. "Get on your knees," he ordered.

"I...I don't know about this," I said looking up at them.

"Awe, you can't back out now, Kara," said Christian working the zipper of his jeans. I froze when his jeans fell to his ankles and dick was fully erect staring back at me. He held his dick in his hand, rubbing the swollen head against my lips. I was in such shock I just stood there frozen as he looked down at me holding the mushroomed tip of his dick against my lips. I could tell his was enjoying it from the feel of his pre-cum wetting my lips. "Now remember the rules, Kara."

"Open wide," Max ordered as I looked up at Christian standing over me still in doubt that this was anything more than a dream. I couldn't deny tasting my uncle's cock did intrigue me a little. "Come on, Kara, he's waiting." Max pulled back on the belt a little. I slowly opened my mouth and looked up at him again while sticking out my tongue. I could feel Max smiled against my neck as I rolled my tongue around the tip. "I know you can do better than that," he whispered while Max held the back of my head as he moved his hips back and forth, forcing his dick down my throat. The corner of my eyes watered a little from the force of him fucking my mouth. He was so hard and thick in my mouth as he rocked back and forth I wanted to touch myself, but I couldn't. Manny was nothing compared to him. I closed my legs tight to calm the aching there. I watched as his face changed as Max guided my head back and forth. "Keep sucking," he ordered, stroking his fingers through my hair.

"I bet your pussy is wet. I bet his dick in your mouth is going to make you come," he whispered in my ear, moving his hands up my legs, pushing the fabric of my panties against my flesh. I was wet and I wanted so much to come.

I held my breath when I felt his hand against my naked pussy. "He is going to fill that pretty mouth and you have to swallow every drop." I looked up at Christian trying to look for the signs that he was going o come while Max rubbed his hand up and down my pussy, sliding his large fingers inside me.

I relaxed my body against Max's chest as he continued fingering me hard, slamming hard against my flesh. The sound of his fingers working at the wetness of my pussy filled the room along with Christian's groans of pleasure above me.

"Such a good girl," Christian grunted, pumping his dick hard in the back of my throat. The pressure of it all made my eyes water again and there it was, load after load of his cum shooting in the back of my throat, making me gag. "You can't spit it out!" he said, keeping my mouth around his dick and held the back of my head. There was so much of it I couldn't help it. "That's it," he said, looking down at me with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Good girl. But she didn't yet," Max said taking his hand out from in between my legs as Christian shook the last bit of cum on my lips. I looked up at him before licking it with my tongue.

"Was she good, Christian?"

"Hmm, very good," Christian whispered, stroking my long fiery red hair with his fingers. He squatted down in front of me and then he pulled down the cups of my bra, exposing my breasts, and flicked my nipple hard.

"Ouch!" I squealed. I hated that feeling. But it was nothing compared the pain of the slap I got across my thigh from Max as a result. I could feel my thigh throbbing and pulsing as if his hand were still there.

"What was rule number two, Kara?" Max asked rubbing my thigh.

"You didn't say anything about hitting me," I snapped.

"What was rule number two?" he repeated.

"Don't speak unless spoken to," I groaned.

"Do you understand the rules?"

"But that..."

"Do you want us to stop?"

I looked up at Christian as he slowly pulled his pants up. "No," I answered and he dropped his pants again.

Christian dropped to his knees again. "You're not allowed to speak till spoken to," he cautioned, pinching my other nipple hard. "Do you understand?" I stood silent in fear of getting another slap. He rolled his thumb over my hard nipple. "Do you?"

"Yes, yes." I closed my eyes tight from the sensation.

"I think it's going to take a little more from us, Christian," said Max. I could hear the belt being picked up and feared he was going to tie my hands again. I could hear the faint sound of a zipper behind me. "Get on the bed," Max said, putting his hand on the curve of my ass. I looked down at him as he kneeled in front of me, spreading my legs open. He looked at me before pressing his tongue against my panties. I instantly bit my bottom lip to keep from screaming out as he grabbed my hips slid me to the edge of the bed. My ass floated in mid-air as he continued his wild tongue lashing. It felt so amazing I thought I was going to pass out. I felt movement on the bed next to me. I bit my bottom lip harder when feeling Christian hand cup my breast while his other hand pinned both of my wrists above my head. The sensation of his thumb and finger pinching my nipple made me grind my hips, feeding Max more of my pussy.

"Oh my god," I cried out when Christian started licking my nipple. My body tensed when feeling Max's hard it against my leg. I tilted my head back against the bed when I felt my panties being ripped off. I wanted to scream out when Max started sucking and gnawing at my swollen lips. It took every bit of strength I had to not scream out, to not thank God for what they were doing to me.

"Does that feel good, Kara?" Christian whispered, resting his face in between my breasts. "Do you love it?"

"Yes," I breathed. "I fucking love it," I huffed tensing my body as I felt a rush of heat through me. "Oh fuck!" I cried out as my legs started to shake around Max's head. I could feel a quick smile against my pussy before he went back to his wild tongue work against it. He pulled me further off the edge of the bed making it hard for me to keep my balance with my orgasm coming in waves. I buckled and squirmed against him only to have him ram his fingers inside me. "Oohhh..." I stopped myself from screaming out to avoid another slap. I wanted to grab something, my hair, the sheets, or a pillow, something. Christian held my wrists down harder as his mouth covered my nipple. Between Max's tongue and fingers fucking me and with Christian sucking on my tits I didn't know how much more I could stand.

"That's it. Come for us. Come for us you beautiful slut," Christian said muffled with my nipple still in his mouth. That was enough to make my entire body collapse. It felt like there was no end to the clenching of my muscles while Max slowly licked at me, pumping his fingers in and out. My head was spinning and I couldn't see straight. "Good girl," he whispered against my lips. I struggled to catch my breath when Max came up for air. "Guess you won the first round, Max," he grinned.

"Well, it's easy with a sweet cunt like hers," Max said before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Now it's my turn," Christian said sitting up on his knees.

Your turn? I thought looking back and forth between them. I didn't have anything left. I couldn't even imagine what Christian had in store for me.

"Get up," Christian ordered pulling at the bottom of his shirt before lifting it over his head. I hesitated for a second before getting a dissatisfied look from them they in front of me. "Remember the rules, Kara." He picked up the belt and held it in his hand, swinging the end back and forth. I stood up and he grabbed my wrists. "Is that tight?" he asked pulling the belt tight around my wrists.

"A little," I answered looking at the belt twirled around my wrists like a snake.

"Good," Christian grinned. He ran his fingers through my hair before kissing me. Having his amazing lips on mine made me forget for a second that Max was there until I felt his lips on the curve of my neck. I moaned and whimpered when feeling Christian's middle finger probing my pussy. "Are you ready to be fucked?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I breathed and licked my bottom p when he thrust his finger inside me.

"I'm going fuck your little pussy so good," he said making my entire body react. My chest heaved in and out as he fucked me with his finger. He slowly pulled his finger out of my pussy. "Open your mouth," he ordered. I did as I was told and he put his finger in my mouth, making me taste my pussy on it. I looked at him as I swirled my tongue around is finger, licking and sucking it clean. He took his finger out of my mouth and grabbed the back of my head, forcing my head back before kissing my neck. He sat on my bed and grabbed me hips, pulling me against his lap. I closed my eyes tight and bit my bottom lip when he guided me over his dick. I heard him groan against my shoulder as he rocked me back and forth. "You are so wet, Kara," he whispered against my neck, holding me against my stomach, pulling me harder against him. I rolled my hips, clenching around his dick. "God, your pussy feels so good," he breathed in my ear while holding me tight, wrapping both arms over my stomach. I looked at Max as he watched us seeing a hint of jealously in his eyes. I reached out for him and grabbed his dick before leaning forward to put him in my mouth. I took as much as I could. Having one dick in my mouth and another in my pussy was more than I could ever dream of. Christian grabbed my hips and started lifting me up and down on his dick. "Oh fuck, Kara," he grunted.

I took Max out of my mouth for a second and looked at Christian over my shoulder. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, uncle," I begged stroking Max's dick faster. "Make me come on your cock while he comes in my mouth."

Christian grabbed my hair, forcing my head back. "Yeah? You want me to fuck your tight little cunt?" He whispered against my cheek. "You want me to fuck you hard while he fucks your mouth?" His voice, his words thrilled me my pussy ached instantly.

"Yes, god, yes. Fuck me hard. Make me forget about Manny," I breathed, rocking against him becoming more eager.

"Does that little dick prick have anything on us?"

"No," I answered squeezing Max's dick tighter in my hand.

"Let's give her what she wants, Christian," Max said grabbing my arm, forcing me to stand up. Everything after that happened so quickly. I found myself on my hands and knees with Christian behind me and Max on his knees in front of me. Max grabbed the back of my head and forced his dick in my mouth before I could steady myself. Christian grabbed my hips and pulled me into him as he rammed his dick inside me. They were both fucking me taking complete control. I struggled to breathe as Max's dick hit the back of my throat with each hard thrust. They managed to found a rhythm that satisfied them both. My breasts swung and rocked in the air as Christian pounded me hard. I listened to them as they both grunted and huffed around me. I could feel drops of sweat leak onto my back, leaving small trails down my ass. Max grabbed the back of my head as he fucked the back of my throat making me gag with each hard thrust. My legs and arms shook and quivered as they continued pounding hard and fast. Then it happened. I came so hard my entire body gave out, but they held me up till they were finished. First Max came in my mouth, then Christian's hot cum squirted all over my ass and back. "I think you need a shower," Max grinned as I licked the last bit of cum off the tip of his dick.

"I don't think I can even move," I huffed still out of breath attempting to straighten my legs that were still shaking.

"That is what you wanted." Christian collapsed on the floor next to me. I smiled and put my hand on his sweaty chest, feeling his heart pounding like a drum.

"I don't think your mom would like seeing you like this," Max said, holding me under my arms, picking me up slowly.

"Like she has room to speak," Christian chuckled.

"Go ahead, get cleaned up," Max grinned. I slowly made my way to the bathroom. "Do you forgive us about Manny?"

I stopped at the bathroom door and smiled at him. "Manny who?" I said before going into the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower and jumped in as fast as I could. I leaned against the tiled wall still in doubt over what happened. I never thought I could be fucked so good and so hard, especially by my uncles. I was upset over them starting the whole thing with Manny, but after what just happened I quickly got over it.

Tasha7
Tasha7
115 Followers
12