All Comments on 'Naval Dilemma'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Delemma

You,sir,are an accomplished author.

I try to read your new stories and when there aren't any I go to your older writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love

I love it! Well done. =]

freshfacefreshfaceover 15 years ago
Very Nice

Well written with defined characters and an interesting story line. The historic setting makes for a good backdrop. What more could we want? It's always nice to see you post a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good (As Usual)

As usual, another well written short story! Hope you're working on the next chapter so we can find out who he shall choose as a lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
historic accuracy

Sorry author, but they did not have jets at Pearl Harbor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

this guy must be truly fukked up if he couldn't decide between somebody who wanted to own and torture him and someone who wanted to love and be partners with him. he obviously deserves the owned/tortured for even thinking about not accepting the love/partnership....then the lt. can leave him tied up for a week and he'll die of thirst and starvation- but at least he'll go with his memories of being tied up and beaten with a riding crop and having his face grinded into the floor, etc...

i hope you don't have the same psychological affliction as your character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More

Is there a sequal of this story?

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
THE DICK HUT

You created the great atmosphere of drunken sailors, testosterone filled, raunchy, and seedy sex for your character's Ano'i, Dutch, and Lt. Richard Randolph. I could smell, see, and feel the life they were going through. You added nice depth to Ano'i when he protected and advised the young blonde pimply boy. Was pleased that your characters survived the Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor. I very much enjoyed the story and characters. Your sex scenes were diverse, vivid and exciting. I loved Ano'i's dilemma. It added a believable tension throughout the later part of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...