All Comments on 'Navy A-School Tryst'

by PariahKing

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 6 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

I loved it. Well written and good build-up. I could've done without the scene with Megan, however. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
In My Dreams

Reminds me of a time when I was in Germany. I worked with an attractive guy who's wife was even more attractive to me. How many times did I dream about enjoying both of them alone or together. But there were problems; I was married and he worked for me so that was a huge problem and one evening I resisted enjoying a direct invitation to enjoy her pleasures while he was TDY. I let her think it was because he was my best friend but the real reason was because I deeply loved her and I doubted if I could ever say good bye. I still remember her with love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well someone clearly went to DLI.

Fog43Fog43almost 6 years ago
Great Job

Loved the story. I've had some good times in that area too. Thanks!

PG564EPG564Ealmost 6 years ago
Extremely arousing

A very well written piece of erotica. I hope you expand your story and develop more characters into the sexual debauchery. You excited me the most in your descriptions of the cock sucking by the men. Oh fuck yes!

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 6 years ago

Things have definitely changed since I was in A school!

Bijeeper672Bijeeper672almost 6 years ago

As a veteran, this really brought me back. It's nice to read about male bisexuality as I have not seen much out there. Great story. Definitely got the juices going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A school was the best sex I ever had

At A school at DINFOS it was like Caligula. No bisex, but it was a new partner every weekend. Although we all got cheap hotel rooms near base. Love this story, it brings back so many memories of A school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous