Navy Wife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patmc098
patmc098
36 Followers

I shouldn't have worried. Sarah's moaning was getting louder and she was practically dripping into my mouth. Her pace increased again. "Ohh Megan, Megan I'm going to cuummmm" she cried out. I felt her quiver and drove my tongue hard against her clit. Judging by the noise she made she really liked it. Then the moment was over and she dismounted, flopping next to me on the bed.

"Are you sure you've never done that before?" She asked after regaining her breath. "You felt amazing!"

I smiled and blushed a little. "Did you like it? I just imagined what would feel good on me and did it to you."

"Mmmm you can imagine with me anytime" Sarah replied, draping an arm across me and giving me a sloppy wet kiss. My own taste mingled with hers as I kissed her back. I nuzzled into her, feeling utterly content.

We cuddled for a moment, enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies. I fondled her breasts, regretting that I hadn't gotten to play with them more. I noted absentmindedly the sounds of Disney seeping through the closed doorway. It suddenly dawned on me that it was the closing credits of the movie. At the same time Sarah looked over at me with alarm.

"Shit" I hissed. "The movie."

We flew out of bed, scrambling to assemble ourselves. I was just slipping my dress over my head when the kids came bursting into the room.

"Heeyyyy kids did you have fun?" Sarah asked, stepping in front of me.

"Uh huh" the kids replied in unison. Serena toddled over to me. "Mommy, did you have fun too?"

"Sure did" I replied, looking over at Sarah who was unsuccessfully trying to suppress a laugh.

"Hey kids, I have a great idea. How would you guys like to have a sleep over tonight at our house?" I asked.

My suggestion was greeted with cheers and the kids ran off to celebrate.

We had lots of sleepovers over the next few weeks. Sarah became an amazing lover and the closest friend I have ever had. When we discovered that our baby monitors would reach into each other's houses, we began spending almost every night together.

I occasionally felt guilty about Colton. I couldn't deny that I was cheating on him, and I felt even worse about it because he was forward deployed with his Marine unit. I knew life was definitely hard for him right now. But in moments that I was completely honest with myself, I knew that having Sarah with me was the only thing keeping me sane. I figured things would sort themselves out when our husbands returned. They certainly did, but not in the way I was expecting!

Part III to come, which tells about Colton's deployment with Tim and their return home to their wives!

patmc098
patmc098
36 Followers
12