All Comments on 'Navy Wives: Brenda'

by HappyWife85

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
letting his wife be taken

great story fantastic writing wanted more to read of this one.navy: wives breanda exciting

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing!

This story is awesome!

More like this please!

Part of me was imagining what would happen if she forgot to take a pill!

rainbow001rainbow001over 14 years ago
Nice Story

Your writing was good and the sex was hot. I have to agree with the loving wives choir of ass&$%*$^ that the story line is not believable. That arrangement would lead to disaster. I understand that the story is a story and not real life but believable stiuations and outcomes are what makes for a good read, at least for me. Thanks for sharing the story with us and I hope you keep writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It hard to believe that she is that naive

The story is a little hard to believe that a man would put up with all of his wife's deceit. I think it was a set-up from the start. She just so happened to find a house close to where Eric lived? Eric and his girlfriend broke up two months ago, which made Brenda happy. Eric's girlfriend was mean and hateful to him, but poor Eric is now all by him self. How about letting Eric move in with her? Brenda and Eric are just good friends so her fucking him all over the house means nothing? What's next, maybe Eric will convince her she should stop taking birth control pills so she can get pregnant. After all they are good friends, and she should have his baby. She is so glad that her husband is so understanding that she has found another guy that wants to fuck her, so she can experence getting fucked up the ass and pussy at the same time. Her husband needn't to worry about the new guy getting her pregnant,because she is already pregnant with Eric's baby. If I didn't know any better and know she is just good friends with all of her lovers, I would think she is a slut whore, cuckold-er.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please!

There's got to be a part two! This was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

If only a fantasy like this could be real! A good one though, I like your fantasies!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Noble

As noble as Hubby is trying to be, while in exquisite pain, he is choking the chicken and Sweetie is getting regularly reamed repeatedly! The interesting part of this tale is that Hubby is rationalizing up a storm, but has NOT yet returned from his Navy assignment. Who do you think will be in the master bedroom (and Sweetie) when he DOES get back? "But Honey, he is SO used to this bed, and you're just on a short leave, and you're used to taking care of yourself!"

Mustang88LXMustang88LXabout 10 years ago
Fucking loser wimp husband story

She doesn't lover her husband. She has lied to him the while time and now she gets to have a guy she really loves and live with him while the loser husband is far away and paying for everything. Hubby must be a gay sissy. Do humanity a favor and kill yourself. No loving wife here. Just another Cunt who hates husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Great story!!

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 6 years ago
Whoo hoo

Crazy ass good story.you knew it would happen. And for husband to be cool is awesome.keep up the good work.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Until it wasn’t. Brenda found she was pregnant with Eric’’s baby. Eric decided now he wasn’t going to share Brenda. Brenda left divorced hubby married Eric and moved away. He never saw them gain but heard they had three more kids and lived happily ever after. Hubby was played and lost. Moral is to never trust an ex boyfriend no matter innocent she says it is.

johnny1705johnny1705over 4 years ago
Good story

Really enjoyable, hope there is some more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just

the same old, same old cuck story. The usual weak, defective husband, slut wife, blah, blah, blah. What an embarrassment

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Only

Only a squid would agree to be a cuck for his nasty whore wife. Anchors away so the whores can play

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Te story ended here, because he never went back home...He received the divorce papers well before that! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a shame to be a scumbag like you who gets a hard on listening to his slut of a wife's tryst that's also with her ex in your home and specially on your marital bed. People like you should have died on the day they born.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've few questions here just to understand the logic.

1. Was it a good idea to allow the wife to start the chatting with her ex?

2. Was it a good idea to let her continue the same?

3. Was it worth to choose a house near the ex?

4. Was it worth to allow the ex to let come in between them?

5. Was it good idea to let the ex move in with them specially when the husband is not present?

6. Even was it worth to let them continue the fucking?

7. What'd have happened if the table was turned?

8. Did the ex would've shared her if they were married?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous