Navy Wives: Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So he understands that this was a one time thing."

"Not yet, but I will let him know."

"Did you like it?"

"Oh yes, it was really good! But I wanted you this whole time, so it just wasn't the same."

We talked about it for a little bit, but I didn't ask her for any details. Finally she hung up because Eric would be waking soon and she was going to fix breakfast.

I was really conflicted. I was extremely turned on by how matter-of-factly she admitted to fucking another man and I beat off furiously. Afterwards I was confused about why I was so turned on by it. That night I got together with friends and decided to have a good night out on the town to keep my mind off of it.

Next morning I was awoken by a call from Brenda. I answered it groggily, still half asleep and slightly hung-over.

"Good morning my wonderful, best hubby in the world! How did you sleep?"

"Uh-huh. How about you?"

"I haven't gone to sleep yet."

"Is everything ok? What happened?"

"Everything is fine. Eric and I just stayed up all night, that's all."

"So I'm guessing you didn't tell him about the other night being a one time thing?"

"Well, we did have a talk. I told him that you are my husband and that I love you very much and I never want that to change. I told him that I just wanted to be friends with him. He said he totally understood and I thought that would be the end of it. But right after that we began kissing and he was like feeling me up all over, so I just let him. He said how much he really loved my pussy. I thought since I let him have it once already that it wouldn't be right to keep it from him. I mean, I don't want our friendship to be awkward. I was kinda naïve in believing he would be satisfied into having sex with me just once. So I think we are just gonna start fucking regularly from now on. I would really like to, but only if it is ok with you. What do you think?"

"I thought long and hard about this last night. You are my wife and I love you so very much. I love how honest you have been about everything and I want you to enjoy yourself. You didn't have much opportunity to have fun and become experienced as you were growing up. I don't want to be the one to deny you fun and youthfulness, because when you get older, you would come to regret it and blame me for it. But I want you to be careful. I agree with you and think it is wonderful that you and Eric are fucking. If there was anybody that I would allow to have you, it would be him. But don't ever let him forget that I am your husband and he is just our friend."

"Sweetheart, you are truly the best husband I could ever ask for. You never have to worry about me leaving you. And I promise I will be careful. Thank you so much for letting him move in with us and everything else and for be so understanding."

And so there it was out in the open. No more need for beating around the bush or hesitant questions and answers. I asked her what happened last night.

She giggled and I could tell she was probably blushing. "Oh my goodness, the sex was wonderful last night. We went out for dinner, just him and I, and afterwards played some pool, but we didn't stay out too late. When we got home is when we had the talk, and like I said, we started making out afterwards on the couch. After a while we both took our shirts off and he started kissing my boobs. He then reached down with his hands and gently spread apart my legs. He began touching and rubbing me down there and it felt so good. He then scooted down and moved to take off my panties. I couldn't believe I was letting this happen again, especially since you told me that it should be a one time thing. But I lifted my butt up to help him get my panties off and I lifted up my skirt to give him better access. He lifted one of my legs up in the air and began to kiss my toes and foot and then gave little kisses all up my leg. It gave me good little tingles. The last kiss was just beside my bare pussy and by this time I was soaking wet. He then began to lightly kiss and lick my pussy lips. Baby, is this turning you on?"

I was rubbing my aching cock through my boxers and my breathing was heavy. "Yes it is, majorly. Keep going, what happened next?"

"Awww, my poor baby, I wish I were there with you. But anyways, after a few moments his whole face was buried and pressed into my pussy, like he was trying to crawl up inside me or something. I could feel his tongue in my vagina, licking around the insides. I was going wild and started moving my hips. Then he began to finger me while he sucked on my clit. His fingers began moving fast and furious and I was bucking like a wild horse. Finally, I came hard all over his face."

"He then raised up and began fumbling to get his pants undone. But he wasn't moving fast enough so I raised up to help. It was funny, both of us clawing at his button and zipper, nearly tearing it open to get his beautiful cock out. Finally, we got it undone and I pulled his pants and boxers down until his cock became free. It popped out and pointed right at my face. It was so handsome. But don't worry, yours is better. I just really like his because it is different. Your tip is more pointed and his is more rounded, like a ball. He is also nicely trimmed and his balls are hairless. I don't know how he does it because I know you always had a hard time shaving yours, but I'll ask him about it sometime. He does have slightly bigger balls, which I thought was kinda cute, but other than that your cocks are about the same in size."

"So anyway, I was staring at his cock right in front of my face. I reached out and cupped his balls with my fingers and the length of his cock lying in the palm of my hand. I looked up and let a big smile creep across my face as I looked into his eyes. My pussy was twitching and all tingly and was soaked like Niagara Falls. I was really needing him. I began jingling his balls with my fingers while at the same time rubbing my palm along the underside of his member. I grabbed it and caressed it next to my cheek. The feel of his cock's skin and its rigidness against my cheek, together with his man scent, was getting me even more hotter. I brought his head to my lips and lightly kissed it on the tip, then I let my tongue swirl around the head and at it's opening."

"I interrupted, saying, "Holy shit, babe, you are so fucking hot! I wish I could fuck you right now." I knew she was describing this for my benefit and probably for her own as well. I had never previously heard her be so sexually explicit and descriptive. This was a change in her. I would later come to realize that this was a defining transition of her from her conservative, modest and shy ways, to her new self, which was an opened up, sex-hungry nymph. I believe that was always who she was, but it was through me that she blossomed. I was changing too. I was liking the new, free-spirited Brenda, and I was glad that I was allowing her this. However, one thing she never liked doing was to give blowjobs. I asked her why the sudden change.

"Oh, I didn't give him a blowjob. Well, not at this point at least. He was on his knees with his pants down and he began to move to get them off. I began to lay back down on the couch. As I still had a firm grip on his cock, I pulled him off balance and he fell on top of me. We both laughed. Then I used my feet to kicks his pants the rest of the way off. After that I raised my arms over my head and grabbed the arm of the couch while I bent my knees and spread my legs wide. There could have been no clearer way to invite him into me. We were both naked now except for my skirt bunched around my waist, but it wasn't an obstacle."

"He laid down on top of me and he began kissing my neck. I just closed my eyes and tilted my head back. Within seconds, I felt his tip enter me. He continued to kiss my neck and I just moaned in blissful ecstasy. Ever so slowly he worked himself into me inch by awesome inch. I couldn't take it no more and I wrapped my legs around his back, shot my hips up and forced the rest of him smoothly into me. I began thrusting my hips up like mad. He got the hint; I wanted it fast, not slow. He began thrusting down in sync with my upward thrusts. Our midsections were slapping loudly against each other. He lifted himself up and propped himself up with his arms. We began fucking fast and furiously. I was in pure heaven with him pounding me hard and sliding in and out fast. My arms were still lifted over my head and I was gripping the couch arm so tightly that I think my fingernails might have ripped into the fabric. I began to lift my hips and back off of the couch to meet his thrusts."

"This went on for a good 10 minutes until I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and ordered him to roll over onto his back. With him still deep in me and without barely missing a thrust we rolled over and now I was on top. I bent my knees and tucked them underneath and behind as I straddled him. I threw my shoulders back and arched my back as I placed my hands on his legs behind me, then I tossed my dampened hair out of my face and tilted my head back as I changed pace and slowly slid up and down his shaft. His member began to tickle and massage places inside me that were untouched in the last position. I could no longer hold it back. Tingles originated in my pussy spread throughout my body and I shuddered and screamed out as I came explosively. I stopped to catch my breath, but Eric showed no mercy. He began pushing hard up into me, causing me to pant and moan with each thrust. He continued to do this until he quickly exhausted himself, at which point I took over. I slowly grinded my hips down and forward into him. After a while I leaned forward and placed my hands on his chest and began jumping up and down quickly. This pace continued for nearly 30 minutes, with one slowdown period after I came a second time."

"Finally, I saw Eric grimace, then grunt, and began to pump furiously into my pussy. He cried out as I felt the first shot of his warm semen spurt and flow into me. He grabbed my ass firmly and held me into him. Then I fell forward and laid my head on his chest. His pumping slowed to a stop. I counted five strong jets of fluid eject into me. I laid still as I felt the warmness spread all over my womb. We laid still and kissed and caught our breaths for about 5 minutes while we made sure that I would receive every last drop of his semen into my very receptive pussy."

"I told him that I had looked forward to getting fucked by him like that since I first learned that I would be moving close to him. He said that he had wanted to fuck me for much longer and had been missing having sex with me ever since we separated. He said he was glad I moved here and that we allowed him to move in with us. I said me too and I told him not to worry because he and I were going to have sex quite a lot from this day forward."

"I gave him another kiss and lifted myself up. His softened dick slid out of me and I grabbed his hand and led us upstairs to the shower. We took turns washing each other, giving extra attention and time to each others sexual organs. We got out and towel dried each other off. Getting dressed would have been a pointless waste of time, so we laid together naked on the bed."

"We just laid there together talking and caressing each other for about 30 minutes until I said something provocative and he began tickling me. That started a playful rolling and romping session. We had a little tickle and pillow fight until he managed to get on top of me and pinned me down by holding my wrists. We were both laughing so hard! I then looked down between us and saw his fully erect cock pointing straight at my pussy. I commented that it looked like someone else wanted to play now. He let go of me and I pushed him off, then jumped off the bed. He jumped off too and I squealed and laughed as he chased me around the room."

"Finally, I let him corner me up against the wall. We started making out. A moment later he grabbed my butt and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He positioned his dick for entry and slowly lowered me down onto it. I looked down and watched as it disappeared inside of me, then I looked up at him and we smiled at each other. We resumed our heavy kissing, our tongues wrestling with each other, as he began slowly pumping into me. It wasn't very long before he began plowing hard and fast."

"Suddenly, he swung around, and carried me over to the bed, where he gently laid me onto my back. He reached down and grabbed my legs and lifted them up to rest on his shoulders. Then he resumed pounding into me. Up until now I was relatively quiet. But now I was crying out with each of his forceful thrusts. Within a few moments I had the first orgasm. We fucked like this for a good half hour easy."

"Then he pulled out of me and turned me over. I got the hint. I got on my hands and knees and arched my back so that my butt was up in the air. Then he slid it home. I opened my mouth in surprise. It went in deeper like this than it had before and it caused a little pain for a few seconds. But after a while it felt really great and I began slamming back into him. He must have really liked that as well, because he pushed me further onto the bed and climbed up onto it as well. I grabbed onto the headboard just as he began really giving it to me hard. I tried to keep it from hitting the wall, but his banging me was causing it to hit it and I was afraid it was going to dent the wall and it did put a little on there. I'm sorry, I'll fix it before you come out here and I'll make sure we are more careful next time."

"Anyways, he then leaned forward onto my back and cupped my tits as he began doing me in a true doggie-style position. I think he was getting exhausted by this point, but I was still feeling like I was in heaven. After about ten minutes of slow humping me like that I think he regained some of his strength, because he lifted himself back upright and began plowing into me hard and fast again and I once again pushed back into him every time he pushed forward. He began grunting and panting really hard and he grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled my head back. All this was really turning me on and I began screaming until I had an explosive orgasm. And right as I came, he screamed out my name and began moving like super-fast. Within seconds I began feeling him shoot his cum inside of me. It felt so warm and good. We both relaxed, but he continued pumping into me. As he slowed I just kept repeating over and over breathlessly how much I love his cock and how great it felt. Finally, I collapsed down onto the bed and he on my back, with him still inside of me. I could feel myself full of his semen. Finally, he rolled off of me. He began stroking my hair and telling me how amazing our sex was, but I was asleep before he even finished."

Throughout all of her recount, I was trying extremely hard not to blow. I wanted to wait until she had finished. When she told me that they had fucked for a total of about two to two and a half hours that night, I came really hard. I have never been so horny and turned on in my life. I never thought she would do this, much less tell me about it in such detail afterwards. It was all so naughty and wild and I really liked it.

"Did I just hear you cum, baby?"

"Oh, ya!"

"So I guess you liked it then, and aren't mad?" she laughed.

"It was so erotic, and no I am not mad."

"Does this mean I have your permission to continue fucking Eric?"

"Of course, but only if it doesn't affect us, or the friendship between him and us. Also make sure you stay on the pill so you won't get pregnant. And we should all keep this between us and discreet so people don't get the wrong impression."

"Of course, baby. I'm really sorry, I guess I should've asked you before I did it, but I was really wanting him. Are you going to find another girl to have sex with now? If you do I would understand, but I just wouldn't want you to do it to get me back in anger or anything."

"All I really want is you, baby. Don't worry."

"You are the best husband ever and I love you. I really wish you were here. I'm so glad you are so understanding. I'm glad that if I'm not able to have sex with you, at least you will let me have sex with Eric."

"So you really enjoyed it then?"

"Oh heavens, yes, it was so wonderful. I am so looking forward to more of it. In fact, now that I know you are ok with it, I won't be as nervous and tense, and so it will be even better."

"So is that all that happened last night?"

"Oh, last night, ya. But when I woke up this morning, we were of course still naked and our bodies were intertwined together. I was still half-asleep and at first I thought it was you sleeping next to me. When I realized it was Eric, I thought I was dreaming. I looked down between his legs. Finally, my mind woke up and I remembered what happened last night. I couldn't help but giggle. I reached down and began to rub his package. Slowly I slid down, carefully because I didn't want to wake him. I began to gently rub his ball sac, and then I gave it a few kisses before I went for his dick. I kissed it a few times lightly. It began to grow and I began to stroke it with my hand. When it became fully erect, I looked up and saw he was still sleeping. I gave his big, round knob a few kisses, flicked my tongue over his tip, and then let it swirl around the head. I moved my tongue down to the base of his shaft, then all the way back up, like licking an ice cream bar. But I wasn't wanting ice cream in my mouth. I wanted his hot cream in my pussy, again. I thought about sucking him until he came, but I didn't feel comfortable with that yet. I know I haven't done it for you, but I will. I will practice on Eric and get good for you, ok? I really just wanted to fuck again."

"So anyways, I brought my lips up to his tip and let them lightly brush over his tip as I kissed it. Then I parted my lips and brought his head into my mouth. I sucked on his knob until I got used to the feel, then I lowered and took a little more in. I felt him stir and I looked to see him awake and smiling at me. I took him out to smile back and tell him good morning. I took one hand and rubbed it across his chest and with my other I gently fondled his balls."

"After a moment he pulled me up to him and we kissed and he fondled my breasts while I slowly pumped him. After 15 minutes he had me turn over on him to where my spread open pussy was right above his face. He began to lick up and down from my clit to my opening, and inside me. I reciprocated by first licking his balls, and I lifted his sac up to get the underside of his balls. I know that drives you wild and he seemed to really like it, too. Then I alternated between kissing and sucking on his balls before I turned my attention to his dick. I took him in my mouth as far as it would go until I felt his tip touch the back of my mouth. Then I slowly bobbed up and down, sucking on his wonderful shaft. Before too long I was bobbing up and down with a frantic urgency, eager to please him. My efforts brought upon a frantic urgency from his part, as he buried his face into my pussy and ate it out like there was no tomorrow. I came to a shuddering orgasm and my juices flowed straight from my pussy into his throat."

"He quickly turned me around and I happily took my position with my pussy hovering just over his cock. I reached down and grabbed it to point it up to my opening while I spread my lips open with my other hand. Then I sat down and it eased right on into me. Damn, it felt so unbelievably good with him inside of me! I just lost my mind and began riding and bucking on him for all I was worth. You know how much I love morning sex." she giggled, "Well, apparently Eric does too. At first, I had planned to get off of him before he came, just for the fact that I wanted to see him shoot his cum. You know how I always found it sexy to watch when you came, and I thought it would be cute to see Eric's thing shoot off. But I was too lost in the moment and before I knew it he was spurting off into my pussy again."