Navy Wives: Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, though, I think it is cute either way, whether I see it shoot or feel it go inside of me. Besides, I will have plenty of time to see it shoot in the future. I think maybe I will give him another blowjob later and suck on him until he goes. I also want to see what it is like to swallow. Just to see what it tastes like. I have always been interested in trying that. I will probably try that soon also. I'm just afraid I'll embarrass myself by gagging or something. I'll try my best to just swallow it down."

"So, that was it. We took a shower and I cooked him breakfast and he just left for work a little while ago."

And so that is how my wife's sexual awakening and freedom to explore began. After this initial encounter, her having Eric as a good friend and lover became and acceptable and normal aspect of our marriage and everyone was satisfied. Soon after, she told Eric that their trysts between them were known and allowed by me, even encouraged. That certainly also eased any discomfort on his part and him and I got to be close friends. Brenda enjoyed this arrangement, not only for the sex, but because of her basic need for companionship while I was gone. As strange as it may sound, I found comfort in this arrangement by knowing that my wife was committed to me and I wasn't afraid of her cheating on me, which is to say having sex behind my back. I've come to realize, to the delight and adoration of my wife, that love and sex are two totally different and separate needs of a woman. Given our circumstances I could only have satisfied one of those needs and even though I was not able to satisfy the other need, I had no desire to deny her that need. To do so could've done nothing but harm our marriage. So we found an arrangement that worked well and our marriage was happier for it. Very few marriages will ever be that secure in their love, trust, and respect for each other.