All Comments on 'Navy Wives-Corina'

by HappyWife85

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
great

i loved it so real and hot, how could she resist that black stud so close and available. she should have used her head and not got preg but sometimes the desire for hot black cock makes u loose it

lookin for more of this one wwell done

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Really liked the story!

I usually give these stories the go-by, but you did a couple of things to take this story a cut above. The lovers actually dug each other as individuals, and James treated Corina with some respect.

Personally, pregnancy's always been a fetish of mine, so it certainly makes me hot when I read about a woman getting knocked up when she's having some extramarital fun. It'd piss me off if it happened to my wife in real life, but it works great as a fantasy.

That's why I didn't get married or have an exclusive relationship while I was in the navy as a deck ape. It wouldn't have been fair for me or her to expect faithfulness when I was gone nine/ten months a year, but I digress.

My only nitpick about the plot is that "she couldn't control herself"

That's code for she's hormonal and unable to exercise self-control. Women can and often do. Sure, it's not as fun and this is fantasy, so we want Corina's wet panties to drop and James plowing her south forty without further ado.

As an author and reader, it's sometimes tedious describing the internal battle between lust and good sense before during and after an affair and the tension between guilt and relish you feel when having an affair, but IMHO, it grounds the story in real emotions, gives a little poignancy to what goes on.

It's your story and your judgment call about how far you want to go with anything in your story. I liked where you went with probably 95% of it.

Please keep em cummin'!

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 13 years agoAuthor
My story

As I had to explain to the commenter below in a more lengthy email, this is an erotic story catering to a specific audience. All people entering Literotica should, by common sense, be expected to see some stories that either the find erotic, or offensive. Personally, I stay away from sories of incest because I find that to be not of my liking. Literotica has no need for self-appointed morality police. In fact any person who acts as a morality policeman should be laughing ashamed of themselves for even being on this website. If you don't like a particular story, fine. Move on with your life. No need to waste mine and your time with harrassment.

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 13 years agoAuthor
And another thing

Since it is my story, it is entirely my discretion which comments I leave posted and which I delete. In this regard I am fair. Or course I will leave those positive comments from people who like my story. I also leave negative comments that are real and honest criticisms of my writing style, or those with suggestions.

I will erase all that are negative in regards to their personal views or morality, or ones that are vindictive, or ones that are personal verbal attacks. It is that simple, people. Behave, and you can play. Misbehave, and goodbye. Everyone should've learned that at a very young age. It is definitely not about hiding anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story!

I really liked your story, and thought it was very realistic and well done. As a married white woman, I find myself having strong desires for black men. Nicole

freeandeasyfreeandeasyover 13 years ago
well done happywife :)

very well done story first of all ... i really liked it ... and secondly, well done with your response to the complaints ... i don't understand why people have to get so bent out of shape about things they don't like on here ... it's a wide ranging story site ... do they expect only to find things which meet their moral standards? and yes as authors we have the right to delete the more obnoxious and ignorant or racist and hateful comments ... get over yourselves and your puny little minds ... if you want control over everything on a site, go make your own website

again, fine story and look forward to reading more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wife fucks black men with my permission

I was in the military when I met my future wife. I shared her pussy with my friends, mostly white. One night while we were fucking my future wife asked me if she could fuck black men. I agreed. From then on she only fucked black men. While I was over seas for a year my wife and oldest daughter both got pregnant by their black lovers. My wife and daughter used to fuck black men together. They would go on dates and fuck black men. Unfortunately both of my women had miscarriages while I was overseas. I fucked a lot of Navy wives while their husbands were overseas. I love fucking Navy wives. Walt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
make no excuses

Good story, well written and thought out, you need not explain anything.I am a military man who at present is serving, wish only the best for my wife, and I remember she like a big one, I am not ashame but after having seen some of the "Brothers" dont blame her for going for "bigger and better" ; just dont when I return say shit with whom I wish to share with, and oh, yea, dont have a child, unless you intend to take it and go, not into raising another man child; simple ,right?

RomanMichaelRomanMichaelover 11 years ago

Loved the story. Especially being a naughty Navy wife, or as we use to say a

6th fleet slut ; ).

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago

What a truly awesome story - I can't praise it enough. Well written, and highly erotic, and I loved the inevitable ending to the story - black bred, good girl!

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Good story

She isn't what I would call a slut. There was a emotional relationship there even if she was married to another man. Grew up in a militay

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2almost 5 years ago

YOU WIFE CUMS TO ME AND YOU CAN BE FUCKED DAILY IF YOU DARE?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what went wrong

Hot story but missed a couple details 1st was what ever happened with that clogged kitchen sink and garbage disposal? 2nd kinda risky taking a lover to bed with her daughter in the next bedroom next to them. What if she woke up and heard and saw them while going to the bathroom? And unprotected sex? Bound to end up with problems later on. I love watching my wife getting serviced by a black man but we keep it to ourselves.

rem556rem556over 4 years ago
options

in many of the stories featured here, the circumstance of unprotected sex arises, sometimes briefly thought of, before or after, but almost no-one thinks of "plan B".

Especially in situations like this tale had, it only would not have been realistic if Corina didn't really love her husband or didn't care if her marriage could be over. Realistic options can exist in fantasies as well as in life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love interracial story's. I'm a 40 yro white redheaded wife, deliciously BI, 38-32-36, very orally inclined. In college I was very active sexually. During my pledge week I was sent to a sister sorority to serve their needs. That included obeying all their commands.

I was introduced to orally pleasuring them, and later that night also orally pleasuring quite a few of the Black fraternity guys they invited. I even ended up experiencing my only gang bang with 5 of the Black fraternity brothers there. It was a most unforgettable long night.

I found out that I did, indeed, love Black cock and Black pussy.

I sometimes truly do miss both very much!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was hot I never had my ex fuck a bbc but what in about to say is real im 66 my mom had me at 16 I never new my real dad because my mom got gang banged at didn't know till she dv the only man u new as dad when he caught her 2 bbc after that my brother sister go to stay with my dad but but not me I was 14 when I got up for sun paper route I walked to moms room and saw my mom getting fucked by bbc doggie style her 40dd tits were swinging and her Ass was she was screaming fuck me harder I love BBC there's more ive wanted to tell this for 49 years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Though I'm not a supporter of sharing wife let alone cheating still I liked the story due to the way it's written.

I understand the physical needs of a grown up woman and in someway support the physical intimacy with the neighbor but didn't understand why she didn't take precautions, at least she could have gone for a morning after pill. It actually would have helped her to continue the enjoyment without any worries of getting pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting hot story about military life-wives, separation, hot sex. We weren't separated time-wise. It was hectic for us, he was 36, me 34, three kids, a house in Boston, good jobs, we were cruising. He hit a pothole, I went over the cliff. Every Saturday for over six months he disappeared to play golf aka screwing a married coworker, a mutual acquaintance spilled the beans, I tried to hang in there but then I went black. On Friday night's I started going out with a girlfriend, we drank, talked, hit salsa bars, comedy clubs and also danced... and danced until one Friday I spent most of my time dancing away one particular black man at the Havana Club, god his hands felt wonderful on my body. The following Friday, I met him at the Hilton Garden in Waltham, I practically ran down the hallway to his room, it was wonderful getting fucked by him, his blackness against my white, Irish skin, his touch, his big black cock, I loved & took every inch he could give me. Crazy married white woman, we fucked every Friday night, it was our Friday Night Routine, The FNR, the Hilton, Courtyard, Westin, etc. for a year, the husband found out about it and we divorced a year later. I now have a couple of FNR's, some white, some black, it's been a bumpy ride for all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous