Navy Wives-Corina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt James lower the zipper on the back of her evening dress, and then her shoulder straps were brushed aside and fell down her arms. He worked her shoulder blades and middle back. She moaned and tilted her head to one side, baring her neck.

James did not waste the opportunity. He began kissing her neck. Corina welcomed it with another moan. She felt her bra come unclasped. James's hands found their way to her front and with a slight movement by them, her bra and the front of her dress fell down.

Her bare breasts stood out, heaving, as her breathing got shallower. She arched her back, light pink nipples fully erect. James cupped her breasts and squeezed them both in each hand. Corina turned her head towards James, and with eyes still shut, she opened her mouth and slid her tongue out, the tip of it licking the nearer corner of his mouth. James's mouth opened and their tongues engaged in a playful dance with each other as James lightly pinched and tugged on her nipples.

Corina was by now gushing with wetness. James abruptly stood up and in one quick movement, scooped her up in his arms, effortlessly carrying her up the stairs and into her bedroom. Corina's will to resist was non-existent. James felt it was time to take her, and at this point, Corina felt it was her rightful duty to willingly let herself be taken by such a man, with no resistance whatsoever.

He laid her down gently on the bed, and then turned to close the door. He walked back over and stood over her. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes before she reached her hand up, placing it on his crotch. He undid his belt, pushed his pants down, and stepped out of them, simultaneously taking off his shirt.

He was hugely hard, and it was face level with her and pointing up with a slight curve. She wrapped her small white hand around it. To Corina, it was a fine, even divine, specimen. So big, rigid, and black. As she examined it, she was struck by the difference of contrasting color between the milky whiteness of her hand and the dark blackness of his manhood.

It was this that she found most exciting and the biggest erotic turn-on for her. She wanted him inside her and she knew at that moment that she would continue to want him in the future, married or not. She planted a kiss on the underside of his mushroom-shaped head, and then let her tongue swirl around his tip. Before she could do anything more, he laid her on her back and stripped the rest of her clothes off.

James climbed into the bed. Corina had been willing to engage in some foreplay for his pleasure, but James seemed driven by a primal urgency to commence with their coupling. Corina obliged him by spreading her legs wide open.

Surprisingly, Corina had the clarity of mind at this moment, which had escaped her the first time they had been together.

"James, I am unprotected."

"Don't worry, baby, I'll just have to pull out."

He climbed between her legs and lined up for entry. His hard black knob made contact with her soft, light pink folds. Her soaking wetness made it much easier to go into this time and within half a minute their hips were thrusting, mashing and grinding together.

Her body soon shook and convulsed in a pleasurable, mind-numbing orgasm. She encouraged him on, moaning for him to go faster, harder, and deeper. Soon he was plunging as deep as he could go, faster and harder than a jackhammer.

"Oh...shit," James groaned, "I'm getting close!"

He moved his arms down, hooking them under her legs and pinning them forward, preventing her from using them to push him out, if she so chose.

She was in the throes of another orgasm, her rational mind completely overrun with sexual pleasure. He wasn't going to pull out, she knew now, and she couldn't stop him, nor did she care to.

"Oh, god, YES! DO IT! Cum now, INSIDE!"

James quickly thrust a few more times, and with one final deep thrust, he shook, grimaced, and held still. He shot powerful streams of his hot, potent seed straight into her fertile womb.

Corina looked up breathlessly at him as she continued to feel his cock muscles spasm inside her. Instinctively, her vaginal muscles contracted, coaxing the last of his sperm out of him and up her cervix into her womb.

"God, James! You are a stud!"

Neither of them, in the afterglow of their mating, showed the least regret in abandoning and disregarding the original concern of being unprotected and pulling out, and within fifteen minutes, that concern was entirely forgotten as Corina got on her hands and knees, and James proceeded to push into her from behind, beginning his thrusting anew.

This time, a more powerful force drove them in their exerting efforts, beyond just the seeking of mere sexual pleasures, one which disregards and overrides social and cultural conditioning, and which ignores the possible consequences of breaking those conditionings. This was a more primal force, biological and evolutionary, where the forces of nature conspire to subconsciously and irresistibly will a woman to determine that the most genetically desirable man should breed and conceive a child with her.

And so this time came, a sharp contrast between a young black man and a small white woman, he bent over her back, enveloping her, firmly grasping her pale white breasts in his hard black hands, thrusting furiously amidst his groans and her wailing, until he unleashed and flooded her already saturated womb with his seed.

They collapsed down on the bed, intertwined, exhausted, sexually spent and satisfied, and drifted off to sleep, both content with the assumption that they had succeeded in their respective, yet common, goals.

******************************

Corina finished putting on her gloves and scarf, and then turned to see if Sonya was ready.

"Sonya! Come on, sweetheart, your bus will be here any minute!"

Sonya came running down the stairs with her book bag. Corina inspected her daughter, making sure she had everything and was ready. Then she opened the door and together they walked out into a whitish gray day. A light snow was still falling, adding to the few inches already on the ground.

After Corina saw Sonya off to school, she hurried back to the warmth of her home. Once inside, she kicked off her boots and all her other outer winter wear. She added a log to the fireplace.

She then went into the kitchen and made herself a cup of coffee. Returning to the living room, she sat down in the recliner next to the window. Reaching over, she pulled open the curtains to allow winter's half light into the living room. She gazed out at the wintry scene for a moment while sipping her coffee.

She glanced over at the fire place. The log was catching flame and was burning warmly. She set her cup of coffee down on the side table and picked up her book, turning to the page where she left off.

It was just after New Year's. Her husband William would be home in about six weeks. She couldn't wait for him to come home, but at the same time she was nervous about his homecoming.

As she held the book in her left hand, reading, she raised her sweater up with her right, and began absently rubbing the growing swell of her belly.