Nay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was drifting along in a most pleasant dream of sunshine and evergreen trees and log cabins and spring houses and root cellars. I could feel the warm sun on my chest and the cool shade on my face and the sound of wind and birds in the pines. Then I saw an older lady who had her back to me and she started to split some firewood. When she sensed my presence she turned to me, ax in hand and gave me a reassuring smile. Then to my surprise, she reached out and patted me on the cheek.

And suddenly I woke from that touch ... But it was Nay. She was stroking my chest and belly and nibbling at my ear. Her breathing was much deeper than that of her sleep and she was warm, then hot and she started to grow kind of moist and clammy with sweat. I felt her right leg come up over the top of my mine as she slowly bent it at the knee and softly stroked me with the inside of her warm, satiny smooth bare thigh.

When I turned my head to the right, she kissed me deep and full on the lips and when I tried to speak, she placed her three trembling right fingers to my mouth. I laid there with my mind racing, wondering where this would all lead and wondering what I was going to do. After a brief moment those fingers traced down over my chin, softly over my throat, down the center of my chest, down past my navel and over her leg to my boxers.

The soft touch of those fingers and palm flat on my skin was so amazingly electrifying, tingling and arousing that my breathing became uncontrollably deep and my penis grew hard. The feeling of her touch was so magical it was a first for me in that deepest of intensity and I wasn't sure for a moment that I was even awake, thinking: "This has to be part of my dream."

As those fingers found my open fly, my erection was already standing strait out and she ever so gently wrapped her tiny right hand around as much of me as it would take and slowly in one fluid motion, she stroked it straight up.

I felt a twinge deep in the root of my balls, followed by one lustful pulsation from the center of my prostate and that pretty little hand became instantly wet with my precum.

When my throbbing engorged head stopped that movement of her hand, she slowly let go and she ran four of those sticky fingers under my balls and as she placed her thumb in between them and I slowly took her wrist and said: "Nay look ... You don't need to do this."

She was actually panting now much quicker and more shallow than before and she was hot, ringing wet and trembling from sexual adrenaline and lustful desire. She kissed my cheek and replied with a breathy whisper directly in my ear: "Peter, I do have to do this, I need to do this, or for the rest of my life I will always whish that I had."

Her moist lips kissed and nibbled up and down the right side of my neck, from under my ear to my shoulder as her tiny little hand gently squeezed and fondled and explored my giant sack of balls. As I rolled to my right I slipped my left hand under my daughters night shirt that Nay's over anxiousness had bunched up to her waist and I softly petted the firm little breasts of this beautiful young angle.

Somewhere within me, this didn't seem right. I had promised myself that I wouldn't consider her in the same light as all of the other Swiftt conquests, but a new little voice from deep in my head directed me to do it for her, urging me to give in to her desires and not my own. It beseeched me to honor her advances and it warned me that rejection would both embarrass and shame her because she was committed now, by in coming this far.

I took a deep breath and I prepared to give her my very best, to give her my all, to please her in every way, and not just for myself.

She was younger than her years and still very naive in her innocence and I wasn't sure ... No! I couldn't know or be vaguely experienced in any of her back woods traditions and superstitions, so I decided to take it slow and allow her to lead me.

As I softly petted down between her warm breasts ,I gently licked then sucked her firm nipples and while caressing her hard little flat tummy, just below the cutest little outie that God had ever made, I lifted my face all moist with the syrupy sweetness of her young sweat, and I Professed: "Nay, if we do this there will be no turning back and you have to tell me that you are sure that this is what you want."

She softly but determinedly spoke just above a whisper and confessed: "I don't want to go back, not now, not ever."

As the light touch of my hand found her hard little mound, she slightly parted her legs and though my first reaction was to dive in and take her hard, I decided to be tender, to skillfully find and work all of her young and intense sexual hot buttons ... But also, I wanted her to have the option to put a stop to these actions at any given moment.

She sat up and I helped her pull that nightshirt off over her head and I kissed her lips and then over the left side of her neck as I laid her back down. I slowly straddled her and positioned myself on her right and raised both her arms straight up above her head and softly held her two tiny hands together at her writs in my left. I kissed her with tongue and as she sucked it into her sweet mouth, I traced my right fingertips down the back of both arms over her underarms to the sides of her breasts and over her firm little nipples.

As I kissed again around the sides those beautiful young breasts, I touched my nose to her armpits and drew in her scent, it was glorious and titillating and it grew more arousing as I thought: "They're bare!" I was expecting sparse golden baby like hair, but from the total absence of stubble, I was surprised and then it hit me: "None had ever grown there." And I instantly knew that this girl is very special.

Then: "No! Not a girl, this young woman, the one in my bed, begging for me to take her is a pure Goddess!" I thought and I slowly worked my mouth, tongue and lips down the front of her nude little body and I let go of her wrists.

In the dim light of our room, I saw for first time a fine little patch of totally blond curls and I knew from where she had come, that it was truly and totally all natural: "A natural blond!" I thought: "A young angle, not masked, not processes, not perfumed. Just totally genuine and all right here in front of me."

As I ran my nose though that golden field, my cheeks contacted her inner thighs and I could feel just a hint of soft blond fuzz that was so sparse and tiny like that on a baby's bottom, and I knew that it had never been touched by a razor for it was far too fine to see.

She placed her hands on the back of my head from her surprise that I would actually put my face to her crotch in an attempt to set a boundary, but as my tongue swept the outside of her moist, soft, all natural, feminine scented lips, her arms immediately went down to her sides and she grabbed two handfuls of sheet.

While licking and softly suckling her clit, I raised both my hands to her breasts and as I gently fondled and played, manipulated and teased, her nipples grew so hard, that I thought in my mind: "They could actually cut glass."

As her hands continued to open and close full of wadded sheet, she drew her feet slightly up and while bending her knees, I felt her arch the slender curve of her back surrendering herself to my oral prowess.

That most glorious blond hair tickled the inside of my nose when my tongue found it's mark and slipped in deep just to savor her young flavor, then I noticed something out of the ordinary, something was amiss and it felt all wrong. I felt an unusual resistance and it was like nothing I had ever experienced before, and it confused me.

I slowed myself down to let my mind analyze and process what I this might be: "Surly if it were a diaphragm that she found somewhere in my daughter's bag, she wouldn't know what that was." I reasoned: "Hell this was her first time in a shower." And I remembered her own words about the hot water when she said: "It took me a while to figure that one out."

I acted as normal as I could, given this unexpected new circumstance and from her reactions she never detected my confusion or concern.

As she softly cooed and pleasurably moaned I brought my right hand down and slowly pushed my middle finger between her wet inner lips and immediately she stiffened and simultaneously whispered: Oh Peter! ... Easy Peter. You're going to break it and I don't want it to break from your finger."

I got a cold chill as the words: "Maidenhead and Hyman." Literally crashed into my brain: "This is a whole new ballgame." I thought: "A deal breaker for there is no way in hell that I'm going to do dishonor by deflowering this young innocent girl." I reasoned.

With my hands shaking, the cold chill of misplaced excitement, wonder and surprise hit my chest.

I cautiously withdrew my finger and slowly petted her firm belly. As I moved back forward to kiss her cheek, assure her that I understood and maybe apologize for my forward actions, she spread her legs, placing one on either side of me and took my erection with one little hand above the other and attempted to guide me into her.

I said: "Look Nay ... Sweetheart, this isn't right."

And to my intrigue and suspense, she said something that I will never forget: "Peter, just clear your mind and take me."

My brain was now in overdrive: "Clear my mind? What could that have meant? How can I clear my mind?" I thought: "She had already activated my launce sequence. My balls were aching, my cock was ready to explode and all I could think about was this way too young of an angle, all naked in my bed, tasting and smelling of lust, begging for me to fuck her and right at the exact point of no return... Now this!"

And confused and bewildered, I started to fret.

She let my cock go with her left hand and put it around the small of my back and attempted to direct me into her and as I held back, she said: "It is time for you to make love to me."

Wrestling between good and evil, right and wrong, I closed my eyes to think: "What am I going to do?" And out of nowhere, in the midst of all of this heated passion, I saw as pictured in my mind, that friendly looking old lady from my dream. She was smiling at me and nodding her sheer approval, and slowly I attempted to gently ease myself in.

Nay took a deep breath, quickly turned her head to the right and made a soft whimpering sound and I felt the little donut of her blossom start to stretch around the taper at the end of my oversized head. When I saw her cringe and wince from pain I immediately stopped.

"Are you sure that you're ok with this."I asked: "Are you sure that this is what you want?" I inquired and I tried to assure myself as I reasoned with her.

Her right hand left my shaft and while sliding her left up to my mid back, her right hand joined it from behind and she pulled me into her and thrust her pelvis against my cock and I felt her maidenhead, that fleshy little fresh blossom release and it totally disappeared as if it were never there.

Instantly she was different somehow. More the quality of a woman instead of that of a girl, so I continued in slow thrusts, so tender and soft as she started to really responded to me. The contact between was so close, so tight and so vey incredibly amazing that for the first time since high school, I was afraid that I might go off premature.

I knew in my head, I had to think about the something to take my mind away and hold off awaiting her: "Baseball!: I thought: "I have always heard that thinking about baseball works." I reasoned but before I could pick a team: "Sunshine on a mountain and the springhouse dry curing the meat and country hams and the shade on my face and the sound of wind and birds in the trees." Popped into my head and just as she cried out, vocalizing the manifestation, of the very beginning, of a first time, full woman, overly intense orgasm ... I started to cum.

Her face contorted as she cried out: "Oh my dear God!" Warm fluids flowed from within her coating my cock and ball sack as it spilled onto the sheets and firm little rings formed in her vaginal wall hard against my shaft and as she went totally limp in my arms, I couldn't turn it off, I couldn't hold back any longer and I had to let it go.

She collapsed breathless under me, flat on her back as tension left her every muscle in her body and she was thanking me, over and over for sharing and experiencing that act with her and I knew from her genuine honesty that she was truly grateful as I continued to fill her with my warm seed.

Finally it had ended.

Being both relieved physically and emotionally of the fact that I could help, wasn't on my radar. All I could think about was the fact that I could always hold off before, I was always the one in control, I never had to think of anything to take my mind off sex to prevent early ejaculation. To be able to hold off and fuck the lights out of every woman that I had ever been with had always been my self praised attribute.

I would always before save myself to sneak up on a forbidden option of where to unload and deposit my seed. But this time was so different that it confused me rather than the self-confidence of a job well done, that I always achieved.

As I helped her from the massive wet spot, I noticed the blood and I felt embarrassment over what I had just done. Totally disgusted with myself on many levels, I plopped down on my back and she snuggled and spooned in and up against me and started stroking and petting me as if I were some kind of hero.

I pulled the top sheet over us an and lay there silent listening to her breath and wondering where this would take us and feeling remorse over what I had just done and remembering for the first time in many, many years, my father telling me: "Peter, never think with the wrong head." Though this had always been my code, I may have just let him down.

When I heard the bill and a newspaper slide under the door, it was a new day. I expected to look over at her and see her like the rest and feel done, full and all satisfied before contemplating a quick retreat. But when I turned to my right and there she was, as beautiful in her sleep as any storybook princess and I knew she was genuine in a simple sort of way, but that cut into my heart and touched me more deeply than if she were a celebrity, a movie star or supermodel.

I wanted to have her. I wanted to keep her. I knew that I could take her and convince her to be mine, but as I looked upon that sleeping youth, I also knew that life had much more to offer her, than an old man with an oversized dick, overactive libido and his lust for a wilder, more sexually charged and open ended lifestyle.

She finally stirred, looked over at me, smiled and said: "Good morning."

Not knowing what else to say, I responded: "Good morning Nay, are you alright?"

She answered: "I feel warm and safe and satisfied ... So I'm wonderful."

I said: "It's a little after seven, we have the room until noon but I need to get on the road. They serve a complimentary breakfast here, I can use some coffee, get dressed and I'll introduce you to a waffle."

"A waffle?" She asked and I knew she had no idea what a waffle was.

As she showered off last night's lustful events, I stood looking at the wet spot in the sheets, finding some comfort in the fact that it was a more of a pink stain than the big blood red spot that I had expected, but either way, I had done something that all my prowess, all my cunning all and my experiences could never undo.

Had I been twenty, I might have viewed this as a trophy of sorts, but now all I feel is responsible and I needed to clear my mind: "She's just a kid." I thought.

When she stepped out of the bathroom this time wearing the towel, she just dropped it to dress and I looked at her natural beauty and saw perfection. Not a freckle, not a blemish, not a mole or a scar. Just a glowing work of God's art as if a fine Italian sculptor had chiseled her form a flawless piece of granite and though priding myself as a gentleman, I couldn't look away.

At the little breakfast buffet, she loaded up her plate with motel scrambled eggs, greasy sausages and a pile of bacon and I poured the premeasured cup of batter on the waffle iron. I was amazed as she poured syrup over everything and even more so when she had consumed it all as if she were starving. I finished my second cup of coffee and I was delighted that she was fond of her waffle.

I looked across the table at this content young beauty, all soft and pink and happy and I knew that it was time to break her heart, to ruin her dreams and extinguish her warm glow. I hated it.

I said: "Nay, we have to come to terms with us and what you are going to do. I guess what I'm trying to say is, where do we go from here?"

She looked at me without losing that smile and with a twinkle in her bluest if eyes, she answered: "Let's do what's in your heart."

I said: "I can find you a shelter, I can give you some cash. I will leave the bags so you can dress and at least get a room."

And she said: "That will be fine Peter."

I signed out of my room and walked to meet her in the parking lot. I situated my daughters two bags, held her so close and then I kissed her and told her how sorry I was to not be able to do more.

She said: "Peter, you have been wonderful and I couldn't ask for more."

I got in to my car, waved and to my own surprise, I actually drove away: "I made it, I actually did it and I'm back." I thought: "I have the next-door neighbor's wife, the two lady barbers and Tammy my new assistant." I thought: "Damn right. I'm back."

"But Tammy, Tammy is a prearranged only while out of town thing" I thought: "Hey, I can keep Tammy!"

Sitting at the end of the lot with my directional signal indicating my intensions to hit the highway, all of a sudden, in my mind's eye came the face of the old woman in my dream and my confidence faded and I was frightened. My chest felt like it went hollow and the sense of the worse loss in my life came over me ... And I backed up.

I turned around and saw Nay sitting on one suitcase with the other in front of her and she was patiently waiting on me. I pulled up, rolled down the window and asked: "Do you need some help ... Or a ride Miss?"

Before she could answer, I jumped out, loaded her bags in the back, opened her door and buckled her in. As we drove away I said: "Nay, I'm so sorry, will you forgive me?"

And she confidently answered: "I knew you'd come for me."

I smiled and said: "And how do you know that young lady?"

"I sent Gram to fetch you." She answered

Shocked, I didn't know how to respond, so I left that alone. I few miles down the road I said: "You need to know that I am three times your age ...Decades older. You deserve a good life with some one less ... Seasoned and you most of all deserve to bear children, and at my age ..."

And she cut me off: "Gram lived to be a hundred and two. She said it was from my cooking. I will do that for you and I will be the best part of your life. Now don't have an accident, keep your eye on the road, but though it's just the beginning of his life, I am carrying your son."

"What?" I asked: " what did you just say?

"From last night, you are going to have a son, Gram said that you needed a male heir and that you have recently been concerned about that."

Shocked: "Knowing my own actual sperm count and the fact from that alone made that next to impossible, and how in hell did she know about my concerns over me not having a male heir." I thought and I had to ask: "And what would make you think something like that?"

Looking straight ahead, she got an odd little grin and answered: "It's true Peter. Gram told me."

I asked: "Nay, was Gram your mother?"