Nay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She answered: "No she passed during my birth, Gram is her mother, Pop met Gram when some Gypsies Came through and broke down near the mill. They married and when folks found out about her gift they would come seek her counsel for everything from where to find water, how to cure illnesses what to plant, to when it would rain, Gram was gifted.

I asked: "Do you know if your mother had such a gift?"

She answered: "No but Gram said it skips a generation." Then she continued: "When she passed, I bathed and dressed her in her finest and put the coins on her eyes. Hundreds came through the front room for that wake. I sat alone and read the Bible to her for three nights of the four day turnout and she is buried next to Pop under their tree.

Surprised and a bit shocked, I asked: "Do you actually believe that Pop and her are at your farm in spirit?"

She answered: "In many ways, they are there now. They're in the sound of the wind and birds in the trees, in the sunshine and in the shade and Gram is splitting stove kindling now to cook Pop's dinner."

Totally perplexed, I had to ask: "Nay, how long is Gram going to be with us."

She closed her eyes, tilted her pretty little head back on the head rest and after a brief moment she turned to me and said: "Until you get right."

"This is going to be a real Swiftt adventure." I thought as I drove toward the gulf. Ney had never seen the ocean and I own a seventy two foot sailing yacht. She has never been to Florida and I live in large home right on Oyster Bay. I can show her the sand and the surf and palm trees and gulls, but I know somewhere deep in my heart the lifestyle that I hold so dear, disappeared at the same time and at the very moment that her maidenhead did.

Then I thought: "She is young and impressionable, she is eager to learn. There will always be bananas, I will teach her the finer points of giving me the best blow job ever! She can even practice slicing the bananas with her tongue when Tammy and I are away on business. I can introduce her to anal, that little ass has to be tight and once she has a Swiftt induced anal orgasm, she'll be hooked for the rest of her life."

"I guess this won't be so bad after all." I smiled to my self as I accepted this new situation. "Just another fine chapter in the life of Peterswiftt." I realized and life was good.