All Comments on 'Naya's Journey'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GUTTED

this was a fab story had me rivetted from start to finish ... a second installment would be nice so im hoping yu carry it on otherwise the title really will be true,, well done i enjoyed immensly

KlfjrpKlfjrpalmost 10 years ago
I don't like the ending.

I love the story and it is wonderful. The way I have understood the lifestyle was liking shame while really in the story it is the freedom that comes from losing shame. Anyway, back to the ending, I wanted becky to just get left behind while knowin te truth. Damien and naya could become a high profile couple with a fake story of meeting each other by chance and Naya becoming a cinderella. I think the perfect ending would be them at a party and they sneak off with her reminesing about what has happened and doing the same necklace thing. However I see why you wrote as you did and I respect it. Awesome story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

This was truly amazing! I've been looking for somethigg like this for a while. Pleasse keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely wonderful.

The best I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This story awakened things in me that I didn't know existed. I loved the intimacy of the friendships, and the emphasis on moving beyond shame. And it was nice how all of the characters truly cared for one another, how all of their activities were predicated upon mutual trust. I've never been in a BDSM relationship but I have to imagine this is the ideal that is embodied by the culture, and it's an ideal not often enough represented on this website. The only thing that troubled me was that the story seemed to represent women having educational/career success as a negative. I don't see why these women have to abandon their intellectual lives to realize this fantasy. If all I did all day was fuck, I would get bored pretty damned fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Surreal.... Light & Fluffy .... 5 star vote.

if disney did bdsm this would be the type of story they would look for.

not often you read a bdsm tale that

has you smiling.

Is not to shocking.

is entertaining & fun.

leaves you with a warm glow.

.. no guilt , no crash.

story reads like an expression of the Authors own fantasys & desires.

i think thats cute. its well written with an interesting plot & fun storyline , delightful characters , minimal typo's & errors ..

i really liked it , good story to print out & leave laying around if you are thinking of some tie & tease with your partner & are unsure of how to broach the subject.

no harm / no foul ..

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

NiobeCrimsonNiobeCrimsonabout 9 years ago

The absolute best story I've read on here yet. This is beautiful. I've never wished to be dominated before now, but I think this has given me something to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just amazing

That was so good. Brilliantly written with just enough of a story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
99 stars won't cover my compliments

Briljant, briljant!

A perfect plot

well written

wow!

fourtwoohfourtwoohover 1 year ago

so beautiful, you have an amazing talent for language!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)