All Comments on 'Nearly Midnight'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
QueenVeeQueenVeealmost 8 years ago

Dude, that's sweet. Can't wait for the next chapter.

wuz2bluwuz2blualmost 8 years ago
Full of humor & very well written

Loved the realistic and funny dialogue between a genuinely loving brother and sister. So much better than a simple lust story! Five well-deserved stars!

belleamsbelleamsalmost 8 years ago
Yay!!!!

Welcome back Xarth we missed you!

Please we need more of these two, please tell me there's more chapters

Mark737Mark737almost 8 years ago
Good job

Its always good to read a story where they are not fucking by the second page. The fact that they didn't do it all only added to this one. Most of what is on here is fantasy. Its nice to read one that is believable. This was one of those stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good

Now this is how a good story should be.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12almost 8 years ago
Great to have a new story.

One of my favorite writers on the site and this shows why.

ChasBChasBalmost 8 years ago
Knowing

It's good to see you back back again, Xarth. 'Missed you, and went to your page just a week or so ago, to see if I'd missed something. This is an interesting take on forbidden, and semi-unacknowledged feelings. Will Izzy prod Seth into taking the lead, or not? She isn't going to make it easy for him, certainly. Notice, she got him to start a move, but then cooled him because he was so hesitant. If he hadn't cooled, what would she have done? More resistance, I suspect, to know how much he wanted her, before the final giving in. She must be some disappointed that he didn't show her the amount of need she wanted. She is not some bar slut, after all. She wants her brother but wants him to know she is worth the effort, and wants to know he knows. It was good you left things where they were, Xarth. 'Makes us think.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Other comments nailed it

Both critiques and compliments rate ditto from me. I thank the author for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

This is the best brother sister sorry I've read. The banter between the siblings is so believable and the pacing is well done too. I would love to see a second part. Truly an amazing read, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Welcome Back!!

We missed you, Xarth!!! Best surprise in a while :D Love the new story, and can't wait for some more :)

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Yes, welcome back!

I was just checking you're page two days ago in the hope that you had posted a story that I was unaware of. Low and behold the next day this one shows up. Another beautifully written tale. I look forward to seeing how this situation plays out.

Thanks again,

ansdguy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
+++++

Best writing I've seen on here!

QuirinusQuirinusalmost 8 years ago
He's back!

And better than ever! I have to say, though, I'm going to be severely disappointed if a sequel isn't forthcoming. Please? *puppydog eyes*

hidingvixenhidingvixenalmost 8 years ago
Slow paced and love how you show the characters attitude

I hope most of submission in literotica is as good as yours so we can get to know the characters first before they get to it.

I really hope you'd do a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waste of Time!

Too much of reading and nothing really in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredibly Real Dialogue

Well done, you! Though I am somewhat wet, so a bit more sex would have been nice. Part 2...?

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesalmost 8 years ago
great characters and dialog

That was a unique and quite enjoyable story. The dialog was real and made me laugh quite a few times. It's a pleasure to come across something new and fun. Well done.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 8 years ago
Very, very nice.

This story was so well written that I was sorry to see it end. I hope it doesn't end here. That would be frustrating after making me get interested in the characters. The dialogue was wonderful and realistic. If you do end it here it would still be one of my favorites. Five stars! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Left wondering

Very well written as are all of your stories - for what you do.

But, is this just going to be just another "unfinished story" to add to your list, OR are you going to add a chapter or two and finish this one - I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great work again.

Solid writing and welcome back. This could stand alone or get another chapter.

2fast2quick2fast2quickalmost 8 years ago
Incredible as always.

I love your work, as you're a fantastic writer. There's something incredibly real about your characters and their relationships that really hooks me. I especially love Izzy, as she's so strongly relatable to me personally. As most people here have said, this could easily work as either a standalone or as the first chapter in a series. I aspire to write as well as you someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Welcome Back!

Loved the story, definitely hope you're planning on continuing it. Really glad to see you're writing again too. Read through all of your stuff and I'm completely hooked. Something about your particular style is just amazing imo.

Ray DesmerRay Desmeralmost 8 years ago
Great stuff

Hope to see a chapter 2 sometime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please finish it. It's so good.

Please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ah, so good! As usual, heh. ...but argh! Left hanging! I'd beg for another chapter, hoping to unhang us, but I know better by now having read most of the other stories and cursing the cliffs ;). Aah, sweet sorrow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I can't believe that you left us

h

a

n

g

i

n

g

!

the_missthe_missover 7 years ago

I hope you decide to write more of this story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
more please

you really need to finish this, they didn't even fuck yet.

BilleyedBilleyedover 7 years ago
She needs to get laid

She should admit to herself that the insomnia is because she needs to get laid. She could realize that that the convenience of her brother is the path good sleep. She knows it subconsciously. In part two, she wears silky panties with a short tee shirt and slides into bed with him unannounced, as she backs into a spooning position she grinds her silky ass against his cock and gets him hard on purpose....

You take it from here.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
How am I supposed to rate this one ...

... when it isn't even finished???

Xarth, please don't take this the wrong way, but you suck.

You know why, just from the rest of the comments here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 STAR

unfinished

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
Don't rate it.

Finish it for Christ sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfinished work

How do you rate an unfinished story? "Nearly Midnight" , so far, is a great story, but until it's finished it leaves the reader in want of more. It's like reading a great who-done-it novel and getting to the end only to discover that the last chapter is missing. Finish it and I'll rate it 5 stars.

msnerdmsnerdover 6 years ago
Quit Whining

The story appears to be finished. Use your primary sex organ, people - the one between your ears.

5 star story, 5 star author.

oldnhornyoldnhornyover 6 years ago
Un Done

You did it again. I've read all of your stories and their good, Except none of them are finished. Instead of writing another one, go back and finish ALL of your others. I'd like to finish reading the rest of your stories but they'll all end to soon. I'm tired of getting left in the air. Listen to your other readers and FINISH your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 star block out the hate

C'mon people if you were so interested in stories and not your fucking orgasms, this story is finished and also known as a cliff hanger. "Read up on it"

Excellent story because not all stories have to be about a good "wank" after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delicious.

I am unskilled reader of soaps, so I do not immediately see the ending at times. I see now, it was that and not a cliffhanger. BUtT... first, THANK YOU for the lil stuff... no distracting mispellings nor grammer faux pauxs. It just ruins a read to be distracted by them. Now, the banter was delicious. It never ended. I adored it. They say, leave them wanting more. You win. 🤗 Read several of yours now. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but delightful. Sleaze not required. You have some talent. Mine is english understatement, without being english. Stick w your gut. Pay someone to read your mail and burn it, silently... and smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great!

You are an amazing storyteller, and this is one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Probably your most underrated story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4.12 is criminal

I can not believe this has such a low score, it’s so well written and laid out, it’s a shame that as far as I can tell people are only giving this a low raiting since it has very little “sex” in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story but

Ended very early

Never the less 5.✨ for the amazing story

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
What???

Ended way too early. You're just a tease like a lot of the stories on here. There should be a category for writers like you on here. 'Teasers'. But wait, no one would read them. A 2 at the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
dude.

the writing! so casual, so smooth!

swept half the kitchen,

stared in the freezer.

mostly cuz i love you,

but also really cuz bugs the shit out of you.

five stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Come on.

Know it’s been a while since this was wrote. Long while. Still could have come back and add little. Don’t have to be about fucking but confirm they figure out what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really liked the story until the last few paragraphs. It was entertaining up till then and then it ended abruptly, with no real resolution for the main characters. It was almost as if the author accidently hit "Send" instead of "Save", then didn't want to go back and admit his mistake. Very disappointing effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Love the characters, felt genuine. Like that they obviously have emotionally mated, yet remain oblivious. Or, at least that seems to be where Izzy's at. Seth is still an enigma, have you ever considered a companion piece/sequel from his point of view? That could be fun. I don't mind the open ending, leaves space for will they/won't they speculation. In any case, thanks for putting this up, greatly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star for not finishing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

god damn it! Xarth! this is possibly my my favorite thing I have read that you have written! and it ends like that? You cant leave us hanging like that!

finegoldwinefinegoldwineabout 2 years ago

Good, sweet , not great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another Xarth tale which leaves me wondering what the attraction between the characters is. Two such conflicted people would have a difficult time being proximate Speaking from my experience, there might be some seriously unresolved conflict for which resolution needs a third person to act as a catalyst. Or maybe some unsettled past emotional event which needs discussion. Either way, there is no satisfaction in this tale, which makes it difficult to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

weaker than my pullout game!!!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki8 months ago

It's nice, but incomplete... (As too often, unfortunately)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You really need to continue this one - it finished far too soon!

daves_not_heredaves_not_here6 months ago

Really needs at least another chapter, if not more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love stories that leave plenty of room for the reader to imagine the subsequent development of the relationship and no-one does this better than Xarth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14710 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...