All Comments on 'Necessary Sacrifices Ch. 01'

by QuietLion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
continue

well i do hope u continue....at this pace.

hopefully not too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mom a whore and less a mother

no respect for her as a mother or a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
How is this ?

story in the incest category...it should be in the mistreated women kind....

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Can the ass hole

You need to get rid rid of Max or fix his rig to blow up and Jason should show Mom what kind of man he is so she can know what kind of lover he can be to her .

continue but make it longer.

AgnolAgnolalmost 17 years ago
good beginning

I liked the start of this story. Wish it had more to it but I guess thats chapter 2. Don't make us wait too long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I got to thinking about this.

I know you're setting up a story, but really, what kind of child, regardless of gender, would say "sure, I'll move out and leave you alone with the abusive (mentally and physically, in front of other people no less!) drunk man. I'm sure nothing bad will come of that for you, mum?" I'm not saying don't finish this, but the son is kind of condemning her to getting her ass kicked by leaving. I guess you can chalk it up to "18 year olds are stupid" but I don't think I was stupid enough at 18 to let my mother stay in a situation like that, even if she said she was having a blast dodging china being hurled around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great potential

This has potential... don't pay attetion to the nay-sayers... develop the plot and the characters. Mom has the makings of a "red-hot mama" and her son could give her what she needs... some 'safe' D/s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous