All Comments on 'Need a Little Company Ch. 13'

by SFCTaleSpinner

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for updating! It has been a while. I hope you update again soon.

SFCTaleSpinnerSFCTaleSpinnerover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for commenting!

I'm so glad you're enjoying this fanfic! Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much interest in it, but I'm glad at least someone is enjoying it.

At the moment, I'm actually working on another Paul & Marcy fanfic, one that takes the disease out of the equation. I'm hoping that a story without the death and other macabre aspects of Cabin Fever might have a stronger reader appeal and perhaps stoke some wider interest in the steamy sexual chemistry between these two.

But I haven't given up on "Need A Little Company". I actually have the full story mapped out in my head, but the trick is making myself sit down at the keyboard to actually get the story on to the screen. I've actually half-completed Chapter 14 and from where I am, the eroticism is veering off in a slightly different direction. But don't worry, it'll still be hot.

I'm hoping it won't be months and months before I actually post updates to this again, but I can't make any promises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm hooked

Hello. I'm new in this site and I just recently gave your story a try and wow! I'm glad I did because I love your story! In the movie, I felt more chemistry between Marcy and Paul than them with Jeff and Karen and now, thanks to you, they have hotter chemistry x10.

I admit, I passed your story a couple of times because it doesn't have the hot story alert tag. Unfortunate that is not an accurate indicator all the time. My reading fetish are pregnancy and vanilla stories. I'm into older man and younger girl too. Hopefully with the remaining chapters you have plan for this fanfic you'll stick with vanilla. I really don't like group sex at all because I kills the romantic aspect for me.

Hopefully you'll be able to finish this story and I'm hoping for a happy ending for the 3 of them (Marcy, Paul and the baby). Maybe they could change their mind about the adoption and progress from being fuck buddies to having a normal relationship? That's just me of course, whatever you do with this story is entirely your own prerogative, I'm just here for the ride :)

Please update soon and don't leave us hanging for too long.

SFCTaleSpinnerSFCTaleSpinnerover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

Wow! It's so great to hear feedback from another Paul & Marcy fan! Thanks for letting me know how much you've been enjoying this story and your thoughts on its future direction.

I completely agree with you that Paul & Marcy's sexual chemistry was something extra special - hence my writing fanfiction about them. I've been captivated by their short but sweet affair ever since I first saw the movie. Individually, neither of them are particularly noteworthy characters, but when they shake off the pretense and just go for it, their chemistry as lovers is just amazing!

I think the reason behind my lack of "Hots" is that the rating system seems to require a minimum of 10 votes before it'll hand that badge out and unfortunately, I just haven't been able to attract enough voters (except for Chapter 4) to get there. I'm guessing that it's because Cabin Fever is a somewhat obscure movie and even among people who have seen it, there is a lot of hate for it. Basing a fanfic off Cabin Fever doesn't attract readers well, apparently.

I don't want to spoil the future direction of this story, but I will say now that I will try my best to get future chapters for this story done and published sooner rather than later.

However, in the meantime, I am currently working on another Paul & Marcy fanfic that gets these two together without relying on the death and gore that the movie hinged on. I'm guessing that the absence of death will make for a far more appealing story for the general erotic literature reader and perhaps raise public awareness of this ridiculously hot couple and get more people interested in them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category, still a cheating wife, nothing can change that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous