All Comments on 'Need Some Help Ch. 03'

by Wonderman1

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fire your editors

Take a writing class, come back in a couple of years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not sure about this

once a cheater always one

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
LIFE WILL ALWAYS BE LIFE

how each lives with and make positive adaptions allows us to grow and mature, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No

passion. Very clinical and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shame!

Anonymous comment was: Once a cheater always a cheater?

Couldn't be further from the true.

Prison records covering 100s of millions, over 100s of years prove that wrong!

Most of the people only screw up one time!

In other words, he should given her a chance!

PS: Above records are going badly in last 30 odd years. Ever since prisons have became holiday camps. (not doing hard time)

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Zzzzz...

And dickhead gets off Scott free as their moldy marriage dies a slow death.

Ugh...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4*s

I really enjoyed the happy ending😀😄!!

She was happily married to someone else and he was also happily married to someone else. Very good plot, they had a year after reconciliation and he could not trust her enough to give her the child she always wanted. Nicely done Wonderman1👏👏!

Gave you 4*s. There is little emotion or drama in this chapter today. That seems to be the theme in everything posted today.

Thanks for the read.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
to anon below

He did give her a chance.

That's what the counseling and year-long effort was.

she prolly coulda done more to get his forgiveness....crying....calling it a mistake over n over....not helpful. this is what 'not getting a chance' looks like:

Bye Felicia....byyee!!! : files divorce, cuts off communication:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Disney ending

Not bad. At least it wasn't all the stupid wife watching, cuckold crap that's constantly bombarding this section. Thanks for the effort.

keystone00000keystone00000almost 6 years ago
Okay story

I'm usually more a btb person, but this seemed like a situation for reconciliation. The wife seemed truly remorseful, and I don't think she would have strayed again, knowing the cost. Plus this wasn't an ongoing affair, more short term stupidity on her part. I would definitely have gone after John though. Informed his wife and pursued a lawsuit against the school. The wife would have lost her job, but she was already willing to guit. There was no pain to John whatsoever. This couple lost their marriage, and John walks away scott free. And hate to say it, but the husband did come across as an unforgiving, childish, petulant prick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My neck hurts

My next hasn’t been this sore from swinging back and forth since I watched the China/Korea table tennis match. Jumping back and forth so much better as distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why the FUCK would she even consider staying married to this asshole?

She cheated. Life sucks. Either move on or divorce but to relish someone else's misery is a sick thing to do. Because after all his mental abuse of Jenny, after treating her like shit and running her into a depression and sucking the life out of her, he still wanted to divorce her.

And what kind of a marriage counsellor would allow him to treat her like that without saying anything? Have you even been to a counsellor? Of any sort? Because the person you wrote acted like no therapist I've ever seen.

Holy fuck. This shit was horrible. The best thing for her was to get away from this sociopath.

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Second effort

If I am going to spend months in counciling and another year building trust and love, then I think forgiveness would had happened. I am glad they both found good spouses but they aren't first loves. I dont think I ever saw where he totally forgave her even in divorce.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 6 years ago
WTF?

She did the right thing by leaving .... he was never going to truly forgive her and move on...

Life is too short to pay for one mistake forever...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Life is not that simple.

...."James is a good man and could overlook her indiscretion and still love her. Something I could not do".... What a crap! If he was married to her ans she had betrayed him like Tom I doubt he would have oveerlooked the indescretion that simple!

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Kind of just petered out

"James is a good man and could overlook her indiscretion and still love her. Something I could not do" -> Well, yes, because he gets to delude himself with "Well, she might have cheated on other people, but she'd never do that to *me*", which is a luxury the husband doesn't get.

I think the husband earned his misery. Felt like he needed some sort of revenge or getting even to get over it, and he chose to trade in the opportunity for revenge on the lover in order to get him to agree to be a prop in the husband's drama queen 'pretend to be a cuckold' scene, and unfortunately, getting even or revenge on the wife would have undercut the very reconciliation he (kind of?) wanted.

Honestly, the husband came across as a passive-aggressive child who didn't really know what he wanted, and didn't even have the balls to pull the plug himself.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 6 years ago
Good story....but sad ending.

Both were at fault, Jenny for letting it happen; Tom for not forgiving. In these situations, even though you will never forget, you still can forgive. The only one who can both forgive and forget our transgressions is God.

5 *'s on all chapters.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
You Know...

This turned out happy and sad at the same time. Happy because both finally found what they desired but sad they couldn't do it together. Good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
he was... betrayed!

a fat cock smoked, a cornhole busted, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I was rooting for a reconciliation here, and that's not usually my style. Tom was the architect of his own marital destruction.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 6 years ago
lol

tom has some mental issues he will never be a happily married person good try tho. eh damn it something really itching me thanking the proof readers u mentioned 2 ppl but u typed "he" "I want to thank rnebular and MMBNY47 for editing and reviewing it. *He* has made the story so much better." unless those are the same person it "They"

lol sorry that stuff usually doesnt bother me but lol so weird to mess that up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tom was an idiot

Tom will grow old and miserable and one day he will realize that his stubbornness with his first wife destroyed his happy life and then he'll die!

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 6 years ago
A reasonable ending

A couple of comments below seemed to miss the fact that she cheated AT LEAST one other time. How could he trust her with that track record. The psycho babble that it was her that cheated is just that...PSYCHO BABBLE. He was correct when he stated he obviously not enough for him.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
They made the right choice.

Sure there was a lot of hurt for a while, but better than a lifetime of misery. People cannot help how they feel inside. Maybe they can understand the reasons, but those feelings cannot be changed by reasoning alone. Good story. *****

brazilianguy1brazilianguy1almost 6 years ago
:/

You threw the whole story in the trash with that ending.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
What

Happened to the arsehole John? Did he Fuck Up and Died?

I wish this story was a hard back book .........So I can throw it at You (The Author)

likeboblikebobalmost 6 years ago

Are you sure dghear did not co-write this crap with you ? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice job

I would have thought it unrealistic if they had stayed together. 90 percent of couples who face this will split. And to the readers who thought Tom an 'arsehole' better luck to you when you find yourself in the same situation. But happy endings are not automatic. My first wife an I went through a very similar situation. We split and have no contact. I remarried, had a child, but the passion that was there with a first love can never be recaptured. I do know she remarried, and redivorced too. She had 5 kids by 3 fathers. 2 kids grew up and moved out, 2 kids moved in w/their dad and 1 stayed w/her and that kid is man replellent. So she is a bitter middle aged man-hater now. She needs to be. Not a happy 'Disney' ending. Just factual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I am kill the bitch kinda guy.

Ut this couple could have easily reconciled. It wasn't planned, barely consensual on wife's part and she was completely remorseful.

I can't believe I am going to write it but despite her cheating Tom the husband was the problem.

weathermanksweathermanksalmost 6 years ago
BULL CRAP!!!

Shame on you. After all that you split them up. Shame, shame, shame!

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Reluctantly Agree with previous anonymous comment.

I'm usually for divorce in most of these stories and even btb if it is called for. But I was actually hoping, reluctantly, hesitantly, going against the grain, that they might work it out. In most of these stories the wife is sad and sorry yada, yada, yada. And I can almost feel sorry for a few, still was happy they divorced. The author was a bit light on showing the characters emotions but you could see that Jenny was crushed by what she did, how much it hurt Tom and how it devastated their relationship. And dammit, I just thought that in this very RARE case, that they should stay together. NOT saying that those who want them apart are wrong. We all have our own scale of what we will or will not tolerate and that's how it should be. This is just one of my very, very few exceptions.

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry

I was just looking to write a story that , even though they both still loved each other, they could not overcome the hurt feelings. I was hoping that I conveyed that they both were happy in the end. I did a poor job of expressing the angst they both had. Apparently, more people wanted them to reconcile than I was aware. Sorry about that. Just a simple story.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 6 years ago
IMO

Sometimes it’s the tiniest of pieces that breaks and stops the intricate Swiss movement from working. She made a mistake, . He tried to make it work again, as did she. But sometimes that little piece can’t be replaced. I though it got wordy, but I guess you wanted to show that they really tried to work it out. I think it’s more realistic than some would admit.

victoria2victoria2almost 6 years ago
WOW

this guy is a first class asshole. the poor woman did everything she could to appease this jerkwad. it is good that she decided to divorce this asswipe. it is one thing to be hurt and put out. i completely understand that. but for goodness sake one misstake that she has repeatedly apologized for and then wait a year or so later to still not get himself together is terrible. he gave her the impression that he was ok just to not be. i know this is fiction but in a real life situation i would feel sorry for the future wife who did have his child..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Five stars for all three chapters!

You got many of the BTB crowd here rooting for reconciliation! You even got Betrayed By Love saying he was sad they couldn't pull it together. That's like Nancy Pelosi saying she's changed her mind and now supports Tump! (Or vice versa--either concept boggles the mind!)

This has to be a tremendous achievement here in the amazing world of Loving Wives! You should tell the webmasters to pay you for your stories!

Another five stars for being the first author here in many, many months who can tell the difference between "who", "whom", and "that"!!!! (A clue for the illiterate products of American public education over the last 30 or so years: when using the pronoun to refer to a person, it is ALWAYS "who" or "whom"! Animals and things are given the pronoun "that"!)

Also, a comment for keystone00000: there is no basis in American law to "sue the the school"! Not unless the principal, superintendent over the principal, or the school board ordered John to seduce and fuck Jenny! "Morals Clause"---fools like keystone mention that. But morals clauses, if an employer has them, are to protect the employer, not open the employer up to unlmited liability. For an example, Google Title 5, Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.), Section 735.203, for the Federal Government's morals clause for rank and file employees (not Congress, Federal Courts or the high-level politicians running Federal agencies). The section reads, "An employee shall not engage in criminal, infamous, dishonest, immoral, or notoriously disgraceful conduct, or other conduct prejudicial to the Government."

And what are the penalties for violating this morals clause? A few sections earlier in the Code of Federal Regulations, 5 C.F.R. Section 735.102: "An employee's violation of any of the regulations in subpart B of this part may be cause for disciplinary action by the employee's agency, which may be in addition to any penalty prescribed by law." (Subpart B has the morals clause I first listed and some other provisions not relevant here.)

So if John had been a Fedeal Government employee, he could get fired! So could Jenny, both commited adultery. But that's all that would happen! Husband doesn't get any money because of these "morals clauses". (Jenny could get fired under these rules as well, but EEO laws would make it unwise for the school board to fire Jenny.

So morals clauses are not designed to ensure that your wife's employer protects her chastity! That's her job!

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Too difficult to get over.

To start a family with all that nonsense would have been impossible. For Tom or any man, would you want to have children with a woman who cheated on your marriage? Women morn the loss of a relationship and move on. Men? Not so much. It was best they divorced.

York1234York1234almost 6 years ago
Nice story...but..

..I was one of those who hoped and expected a reconciliation....the reason..in this particular case Jenny made one mistake, one only and not even planned....then she realized her fault and showed a real desire to fix it...she regretted it...she was very sorry...so whereas I usually would kick the cheating slut out of the house...on this particular occasion I would have welcomed a reconciliation...

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

I'm surprised she asked for the divorce....And before 2 years. The story would have been shorter but knowing to expect no less than 2 years would have helped them. I guess she loved the idea of having kids more than her husband. Oh well.

And you kind of have to be committed to the crime. If he wanted to psychologically abuse her then leave, he should have done that, regardless of how he felt later. It's cruel, but so is what she did.

Likewise, once split, it's best just to never communicate again, because by the time you do, you'll have forgotten parts of why you split up, and open yourself to grevious harm if they've never let go and want revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
John was a cruel asshole who kept her strung out, hoping and hoping . .

. . . And finally she came to the realization that he was just going thru motions.

He was not an honorable man: for better, for worse, . . ‘til death do us part. She forgot and tried to make up for it. He just wouldn't live up to his obligations as a man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: John was a cruel asshole who kept her strung out, hoping and hoping . .

you need to close your parents laptop son, kids with Down Syndrome should be on this website. Because either your retarded or brain dead. I'm hoping for the ladder but you never can tale. She's a slut and your a moron....enough said.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Wow, 3 chapters for that???

What a snoozer of a story. Should have been a 1 pager.

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Real Life Not Found Here

In cheating wife stories wives rush off to counselors as if it was the magic fix. Go to the counselor first!

She was so sorry but confessed after getting caught. Remorse is more valuable when accompanied by honesty and forthrightness.

Cheating was a dumb accident? BS, it was a planned act looking for an opportunity

This was all about her selfishness. She wanted a little excitement, she wanted him to forgive her,she wanted everything to be back to normal, and when he wasn't moving fast enough for her, she asked for a divorce.

It was all about her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need's a 2nd Chapter

John got up and left the house. How did that end? Divorce with his wife? Lawsuit against the school? But it was a fair story- just need's a bit of polishing

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Ridiculous, 10 min. Over a desk? It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. He really was a child, get over it dude stop pouting like a two year old. The story would have been better he it was all about his pulling his wife chain to punish her but in the end forgave her after emotionally torturing her for months. She obviously would never cheat again and her it was a one off. No buggy here for a real man, which in this story there wasn’t.

Swimming79Swimming79over 5 years ago
Once a cheater always a cheater

There is no such thing as a reformed cheater. He did the right thing and divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She cheated so easily

and would do it again once the fear of the consequences worse off.

It was 100% that she would not cheat in the first place. but of course she did.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Timriv 10 minutes or 10 months makes no difference

She cheated and I know you are ok with it in your life but most men are not. Who could ever trust a cheater? Not I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SO VERY WEAK...

To have Tom say that they both made mistakes is galling. What was his mistake? Loving a cheating whore?

And Jenny's new husband, what did he have to overlook? The fact that she fucked around on some other guy? So what?

And in what universe does a husband know who fucked his wife let the bastard get away Scott free? No, John would have been in as much pain as Tom was because his wife and the school board would have known all the intimate details.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Cheating or Abuse?

"I had done exactly what I wanted. I sought retribution and had achieved it. My wife felt horribly guilty and now was facing depression."

"I had exceeded my expectations by making my sweet bubbly wife now a shell of her former self. Gone was the affectionate loving woman, replaced by the lifeless, woman who was simply drifting through her day to day life."

He must feel so proud of himself, I bet he would have been beaming if she had tried to kill herself.

I get he was mad, I get that some of this was a coping mechanism, but he said he was methodical and then says he had done exactly as he wanted, even exceeded himself. I bet he didn't tell Sarah about this. What a man!!

She did wrong, she knew that and tried jumping through hoops for him and all he could do was keep treating her like he did. I would prefer to be with a cheater than an abuser, because that is what this ended up being. She fucked up, get mad, get a little even, but when you say you're not sure you could bring kids into your family, get out.

Worse than all of this, the VP gets off scot free (we'll ignore the rape in chapter 1 - "we have to stop. John, we must stop. Please stop.") , that would have been the 1st step in reconciliation that he tell his wife. Step 2 that Jenny quit her job and given that he was in a position of authority, she also says the reason.

Part of this was it was a pretty mundane story of what happens in the real world, part was that it was pretty obvious that Tom had lost and would never regain that last bit of love all marriages need - trust from very early on. And the pair of them needed to talk more, sooner, him about his parents' divorce (he really hadn't told her??) and she about how spur of the moment the final act was.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good ending

I understand his feelings. I would.not be able to overlook infidelity either. Glad they found happiness after her senseless cheating cost them their marriage. Should have shared some of their grief with John and his wife.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
he is better off

sorry but I don't have much sympathy for her. he couldn't trust her and they split. He now has a faithful wife with no track record of unfaithful behavior. I cant blame him

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
some obvious points

she didn't make a mistake, she made a decision. a mistake is pouring salt instead of sugar into a bowl. that's a mistake. she chose to cheat.

point two, this next guy isn't a more forgiving person. she never cheated on him. he has nothing to forgive. it's a lot easier to look past a wrong that does not involve you.

point three. he really is better off. women and men are a dime a dozen. the ONLY thing a woman really has to do is be loyal and nurture his children. the ONLY thing a man has to do is provide for a family and protect them....which requires more effort.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Sad tale.

Humpty Dumpty story. All the Kings horses and all the Kings men couldn't put these two back together again.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Analogy

By dan is correct. Once betrayed, the shine is gone forever..sad but true. Great story.5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very amaterurish writing

Not bad, but far from good. Your writing and especially your dialogs are mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks For The Crap

Spinless cuck. Beta pussy such as yourself will get the treatment everytime. I know this for I am the guy that fucks bera males women.

0zed0zedabout 5 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Glad he finaly dumped the slut wife, and got on with his life.

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Why put the reader through

50% more crap than was necessary ?

This REALLY dragged on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No retribution...

...I patiently read through all three chapters, and could see before chapter two ended there would be no revenge. Tom would never be able to trust her again because she was so easy. Three weeks of kissing then sex. It's obvious she will continue to put out for any man who thinks she's pretty. She has probably worked her way through half her new husband's congregation by now. Also the vice principal she cheated with gets off Scott free? At the least Tom should have blackmailed him for say 10 grand to keep quiet, then after he gets paid tell his wife and school. SOMETHING...2 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Somewhat Guileless

Still, there was something honest about this.

If a cheat like Jenny can't be kept from the vicinity of predatory men she will give in. Now as a Preacher's wife she is all set for an epic volley of churchly couplings. She'll be packing bibles for Honduras and ol' Joe the childhood alterboy widower will be diddling her privates and sometime just before the shipment arrives in Tegucigalpa he will have sprayed his old sour seed in her. Next, after a youth choir session she will be accompanying a young choir member while applying her wet, soiled lips to his teen meat...uh oh, better swallow him whole, I hear the preacher's footsteps!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Need Some Help

yes I read the same 3 ch you have, i see that you all think its all ways the woman that is all ways doing the wrong thing. lol I bet you have looked at someone and had lust in your heart and wheather you done any thing about it or not, it was a sin in God's eyes. The writer put this gut on the highest level. I am not sure what i would have done but i sure would not have not let the other guy by with a free ride. For that the writer got a 1 star.

fritz51fritz51almost 5 years ago
What a pack of wolves.

It's not fair to give an author a 1 star rating only because don't like how they ended the story. The rating a story gets should be based on many factors, such as readability, consistency and originality. Certainly a reader's reactions to the characters can and should be expressed, but in a informative manner.

Yes, I know there is a heavy BTB presence here, but be fair, a lot of men would have elected that life without her is worse than life with her.

Myself, were I her husband, I would have a hard time having sex with her, because as soon as it began, all I would see in my mind was that guy's cum dripping off of her. But that's me, I'm not going to down grade a story because the character didn't do what I would do.

It was clear that she was truly remorseful, but it was also established that the husband couldn't get fully past the infidelity. He was trying to let time heal his wounds, but she was first to realize that children were unlikely.

Now a reader could give a comment that she had promised to "Do anything" to regain her man and that was obviously not true, since she was opting to bail over the children issue, but that is no justification to score a 1 star.

I believed it was a solid 4 * story.

Now go ahead and rake me over the coals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
0*

What a fucked up ending! This guy is a spinless whimp.

taylorsamtaylorsamover 4 years ago

I loved it and I loved the ending. Very realistic ending. I think you captured the anguish in a great way.

Taylor

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
both made mistakes?

What mistake did he make other than sticking around for a year?

ctdansctdansabout 4 years ago
strange

So he doesn't trust her enough to have children together yet at the end when she is with someone else he states that he knows she made a mistake but will never do that again? Then why divorce her? Why does he think that the new wife, also divorced, is a sure bet ?

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

I’m usually a BTB sort of guy. However this would’ve been better with a reconciliation ending.

He was a strange character. If he wanted to make her pay, a heavy spanking one a week for a month or so would’ve been a payback that gave him something tangible to satisfy his anger and she would’ve felt punished.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Agree with ctdans. Story kept changing.

Few times flirt vs Saturdays and originally more than a few etc.

How many Saturdays cheated emotionally and mentally?

How many times kissing cuddling etc?

Never seem to take responsibility for physical fucking as they kept building up to it.

What did they think was going to happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Don't think the author knew what they wanted

Husband went overboard and eventually killed any chance of reconciliation, wife should have walked out earlier, still husband came out of it ok, and that's all that matters......isn't it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
She flipped a Bitch...

Throughout the story she continually says how she wont be able to live without him if he leaves her. He stays. Then shes the one who decides that this isn't working out and they should divorce. So its pretty much SHE wants what SHE wants and to hell how he feels about her "Mistake" insert "Betrayal". SHE wanted to have an affair (flirting, knowing he will be there late and Saturdays, hugging, kissing, groping), SHE wants to stay together, SHE wants the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"I expected Jenny to be apologetic, and I thought she might eventually mention how long they were intimate. Her disclosure made me feel better even though they had sex it was not quite the premeditated act I thought it was. It was still betrayal but not planned."

That is not true. Everything except the intercourse was premeditated, some of it even planned. Jenny was lying, at least to herself. Maybe her inability to be honest about her infidelity had something to do with Tom's inability to regain his trust in her?

Just a thought...

She also seemed very emotionally immature, and I agree wholeheartedly with the assessments of the anonymous post before this one. She was not ready to start a family at all.

That being said, I mostly enjoyed the story, but was a little disappointed in this last chapter. I would have liked to see the Jenny character develop more, regardless of the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

routine story telling. Probably realistic as many actual life stories go but as literature and fictional retelling, kinda lacking. So "Meh".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous 11/11/20 said it

Meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was sad. It's nice to see both sides of the story. A lot of stories barely touch on the cheating spouse's side of the story which is disappointing especially in those stories where the cheating spouse claims that they really love their partner.

While Jenny did cheat it's obvious that it was a one off thing and just a bit of craziness and that she was true in her regret. Tom obviously had issues of his own concerning having children due to his parents divorce and, in real life, the counsellor would have picked up on that and possibly been able to help him get over it. I'm surprised the story didn't go down that route then maybe there would have been a happy ending instead of the sad one.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
@KC

Do not mistake honesty and realism with weakness. Many men would hesitate having kids with a spouse that cheated and couldn't explain why, leaving little assurance that she wouldn't slip again and then there would be kids.

5*s for this one.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Sad story. She made one mistake even when you count the flirting. The sex was never planned and she didn't want it. But he still couldn't forgive her.

I hope his children will never make a mistake because he will hold it over them for the rest of his life.

And falling in love so easily after his divorce shows his weakness and his ability to cheat when he finds a special woman during his marriage.

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 3 years ago

Cheating is cheating. Ten minutes or six months. No matter what the reason, if it can happen once,it can happen again

Donovan7777Donovan7777about 3 years ago

Story focused on their ten minutes of intercourse and tit sucking but how often did they hug and kiss and feel each other up. Doesn’t that count as cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just terrible. Inconsistent and ridiculous behavior by both spouses , garbled narrations, and no real suspense, or meaningful resolution. He should have went right after the principal and the school as soon as he found out what happened, it was borderline rape from his wife's boss and the idiot Invites the bastard into his home. He could have still got the divorce or even reconciled, either option. Is fine for a story ending, but the way it unfolded was stupid and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was an inconsistent story. I would have had the Principal's hide: made wife give deposition, go to the school board, and have him fired for a semi-rape. And got the wife to see a shrink. But the part about hesitation regarding children does hold water, as having and raising children in an atmosphere of continued distrust would not be productive. That she was pressuring for children only a year after the affair because of a 'ticking clock' also adds doubt to her instability. No children meant starting over with a clean slate of a new wife. The guy was totally right given his history of growing up.

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

The husband character's behavior was so over the top and disproportionate that it drove me to sympathize with the wife character!

ZharKhanZharKhanalmost 3 years ago

“We both made mistakes”. Other than marrying her, what mistake did he make? Not immediately wrecking terrible vengeance on them was certainly a mistake, but I don’t think that’s what the author meant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You k ow whats funny in this fiction story and in others, but in real life it's the same way. Women are emotional and easily manipulated, especially if they somewhat trust the predator or are

attracted to him. Then when they do the dirty and get scared, well its damn, why did i fuck up. But hubby will have to just accept it because it didn't mean anything. Then they never put themselves in hubbys place to try to understand that they gave away so easily that hubby cherished so dearly. Her respect, honesty, love, trust, loyalty, and her pussy that she promised to never let anyone else get to. Then if he gad done the dead, omg, burn him at the stake. Castrate him, never forgive him, embarrass him in any way possible, take everything he has. I still believe this old saying "A WOMAN IS NOTHING BUT A LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR HER PUSSY" she lets it make 90 % of her decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you kidding me? After all of that and he doesn't forgive her? Wow!

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

I was really sure they were going to get back together but glad they didn't. Without trust, love can only go so far. I like btb stories but I also like when a person who can move on knowing there's plenty of fish in the sea and that life has alot more too offer

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

I think he forgave Sarah, as he should have. The marriage was young enough to start over fresh for both. I was disappointed that there was no ink available to shine the light on the real problem. Sarah flirted with her paramour for several weeks. That's a no-no. She should have not invested in this other guy. Married weoman that flirt are targets foe cheating. She gave him the green light and he took it. Lesson learned.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it. Was hoping for reconciliation, though

5 stars

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

I would have felt better about this story if the Assistant principle had been revealed to the school board. He was the villain in this story. Tom should have divorced her right away and forced a settlement from the school.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
Shoes...

So, he divorces his 1st wife, because after he catches her cheating once, he can no longer trust her. He then re-marries, to a divorcee, who for all he knows may have cheated on her first husband and who had found her untrustworthy. Hmmm - can't trust his 1st cheating wife, but he somehow can trust his divorcee 2nd wife who cheated on her first husband! How does that work???

Just because the divorcee wife did not cheat on him, but cheated on her first husband - that makes her trustworthy now? I've always heard "once a cheater, always a cheater". If so, then he definitely cannot trust his 2nd wife, the divorcee, either. But if he forgives his 2nd wife/the divorcee for cheating and marries her, then why couldn't he simply forgive his 1st wife for cheating and stay married to Her???

Clearly a complete contradiction in his thinking and his conduct.

Then on the other hand, how much more different - if at all - is his 1st wife's mistake (10 minutes of meaningless sex; ONCE) compared to the sex she experienced with others than her husband BEFORE they were married? Is her premarital recreational sex any different than her one occasion of extramarital sex? How much would the difference - if any - would there be if her one instance of extramarital sex had occurred 10 years ago? 15 years ago? If it were to be a case of "water under the bridge", then why not employ supervisory trust for the next 10 years when the instance of extramarital sex occurred recently??

Finally, we are all human - which means we are all fallible to one degree or another. We are not perfect - we all make mistakes. The question then becomes, who the hell are you to judge another person when they stumble and make a mistake? Who appointed you judge, jury and executioner - when you yourself can at best only say that so far, you've only been tempted to stray? ("There, but for the grace of God, go I...")

And before you make that final judgment call, shouldn't you force yourself to "walk a mile in her shoes", and really see and understand what it means to be a young, attractive woman who gets hit on every day of her life, who finally stumbles ONCE with a person/man who has power and authority over her in an employee situation? How would you react as a vulnerable female to a male authority figure that holds your job and financial well-being in his hands and at his whim? Maybe you should be cutting her some slack and turning your focus instead on hammering the real culprit - the predator - here, the school principal (who virtually raped her - she had said "stop"; and he didn't)!?!?

Cheating women may be cunts, but men are ALWAYS assholes!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the previous commenter was dropped on the head as a baby!

You've made up a bunch of flimsy reasons and pulled a lot of shit out of your ass to try and make the protagonist look bad for doing nothing wrong. Get your head checked before you hurt someone or yourself

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

I am a hopeless romantic. In my military career I had to deal with spouse how cheat. If they are truly remorseful I believe they can work things out.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

The one thing that bothered me about this is Tom. I'm not forgetting his wife's ex for a second however his behavior was beyond cruel. It was premeditated emotional abuse under the guise that yeah but the guys that he was expressing his hurt and warned her to understand his pain. He was hateful revenge pure and simple.

Both parties in the affair were straight up with him and I too have been furious with both of them I probably would attack him and build it Both parties in the affair were straight up with him and I too have been furious with both of them I probably would attack him and Hanga sittered violence against her as well.

That said he should have either divorce her very quickly or forgiven her and got on with life what he did was as disgustingly immoral as what she did.

In the end I think she made the right call to divorce and this is one of the few and I mean few instances right think reconciliation could have been in real possibility. I am the most suspicious and unforgiving guy in the world however instead of circumstances given what we are understanding here I probably would have tried for reconciliation I mean it's serious try not to half hearted vicious thing that he did.

In all of this please do not think for a moment that I am exceeding anything that she did. Her behavior is that of a 14 year old girl

There's also something else here they wanted children so much why didn't they start earlier ?

For a woman to wait into her thirties to have a baby it's really foolish from a variety of points of view certainly medically.

Somebody once remarked that pregnancy is a young woman's game and I believe that's absolutely true. Having children is an enormously stressful event and you just simply don't have the energy at 32 that you had at 23.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"Do you stay in a marriage and hope to get the trust back or do you just say, "fuck it' and move on?" This cuts to the quick: ultimately, when trust is lost, it's gone. You can't un-do the mistake. I like how in this story they tried to press on, but ultimately bowed to the inevitable. It was over in a flash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m just glad this is a fictional story as the way her husband treated her after her affair was actual abuse he was that bad she developed clinical depression I’ve been there for many years an I’m lucky to still be alive extremely lucky I was saved. He was evil an manipulative with his gaslighting he should of either forgiven her completely or divorced her as what he did makes him the bad guy where if he hadn’t of abused his wife blame would of stayed with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow. I never saw this coming. I was convinced this had RAAC written all over it.

I think commenters are being a harsh on him.

Hurting people do hurtful things.

Not many of us are noble or magnanimous enough not to want to lash out at our tormentor.

I cannot say what he did was right, but I can certainly understand him doing things solely to hurt her. Things that he will probably look back later and say "Bugger, I wish I hadn't said that, or did that".

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

Not sure the author really had any idea how they wanted to this story to end - it simply meanderered along like a drunken guy on a tight rope - all over the place. And Tom was an expert in mental cruelty and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BEAUREADY....

what kind of drugs are you on? Your comment didn't seem to have anything to do with this story. What second wife who may have cheated are you talking about? First you allude to her possibly cheating(though like the trumped up election fraud claims) there is absolutely no evidence of that. Then you completely miss the fact that before she got married she was a free agent able to fuck anyone she wanted to. Then she made a commitment before, friends, family and God that that was past and separate from her married life. When the vice principal got his dick in her, that was a current break of contract and she got just what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did he have a right to be angry and hurt? Yes! However, he was no saint himself. She tried to make amends for her sins. He didn't. I hope she has a happy life, and he rots in hell. He doesn't deserve her or anyone else. He is nothing but a self-righteous asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story would have been better with a reconciliation instead of a footnote that introduces his new wife and wraps everything up. Why introduce new characters right at the end instead of having them work it out?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous