All Comments on 'Need To Be Bad 12'

by need_to_be_bad

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wear nylons and a garter belt for your adventures

Hot story. I'd love to have you go to class wearing a white pleated mini skirt, black seamed nylons held up by a garter belt, white spike heels and a see through blouse, and play with yourself under your desk or have one of your students under your desk. As you walk down the hall the boys see your sexy legs and nylons and take you into a vacant room and cum all over your face and clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Role Reversal.

Here's your next task:

A variation on the blind theme; this time it's you!!

Picture the class nerd, a particularly shy one. He probably should be of legal age, but socially repressed due to terminal shyness.

You have to tutor him, but you had an eye exam and have to wear opaque glasses (or so he thinks) during the session.

Of course, you prepared yourself to be his dream girl fantasy. Unlike older men who like school girls, teens dream of the suductive older woman. So you have your hair in a no-nonsense 'do, heavy, rich make-up (Flawless foundation, Smokey eyes (what of them he can see), bold rouge, maroon lips, nail polish to match, a strong musky cologne, etc. Your outfit is geared to turn him on initialy, and then persistantly turn up the heat. For example, a mini-skirted suit, with white blouse underneath, and 4-inch pumps with seamed black nylons. When you remove your jacket, your blouse is transparent, and you are braless, your nipples dark, either naturally, or by make-up. As you cross and uncross your legs, he will come to discover that your bare pussy, left unshaven to better appeal to a teen.

The idea is to induce him to jack off in front of the blind you. Bonus points if he makes a mess of his pants. You can tease him mercilessly, but never let on you know what's going on. You can, however, "hear" the slightest noise a zipper makes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous