Needing Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what?" I ask over my shoulder as I rummage through some stuff on the table.

"For controlling me Master," you say resting your head back on the bed.

"Do you like being controlled," I ask looking at you.

"Yes master," you say confidently.

"Good girl," I say walking back from the table to the bed. I kneel down next to you and start slowly massaging your hard nipples back and forth, full well knowing the nipple clamps made them very sensitive. You whimper as I do. You hear a vibrator turn on; you feel my put my elbow on the bed next to your thigh.

"Do you remember this?" I ask you as I lower the vibrator so that it just barely touches your clit. It is a simple super-thin silicon vibrator used for teasing. "Last time I used it you nearly knocked out the windows, your screams were so loud," I say moving the vibrator is small circles around your clit.

"Yes Master I remember this; I beg you to use it to like ways affect," you say lightly as your chests heaves. I stop playing with your nipple and lift the vibrator. I put my hands on either side you're your head.

"Did you say you, beg, me," I say almost spitting the words out. "I thought," I say standing, "That you surrendered yourself to me. I thought that I was making the choices," I say walking away from you. "I thought Master know what was the best for you," I say turning again, this time with my toy on hand.

"Slave is very sorry, Slave overstepped her boundaries," You answer quickly.

"Yes you did, and because you apologized I will make your punishment end quicker," I say walk towards you. Leaving no time for you to respond I lift my hand and start bringing it down in an arc towards your thigh.

"Thank you Mast, Ahhhh!" the whip falls across your thigh at that exact moment. Your body goes stiff as your back arches, both your hands and legs pulling against the restraints. You go limp a second latter but the marks still reside on your thigh. "Thank you, master," you say knowing full well I could have made you hurt far more.

"Good," I say picking the vibrator back up, however, this time, it is my right hand, not my left as before. "Do make a sound, unless I ask you a question," I command as I lower the fast vibrating end of the toy to your nipple," your body goes taut as I slip my finger in between you wet, slippery, tight, pussy lips. I don't actually enter you I just run my finger slowly down your vagina, making sure that my finger rubs your clit. You pull at your bindings, your entire body tight making your pussy even tighter

I take my finger and quickly plunge it into your tight pussy, as far as I could. It causes your entire body to convulse, and you to through your head back in a silent scream. Start slowly pulling my finger out as I turn my head and look at your nipples. I lower my head putting my lips around your areola. I place my tongue on the top of your nipple as I slowly suck upwards moving my lips up and around your nipple. I slowly pull my lips off your nipple as I place my finger on your clit again moving it down your clit. I then lift the finger and repeat the process over and over, slowly rubbing your clit. It causes you to rock your pelvis in sequence with my finger. I can feel your pussy getting more and more wet. I place my lips around your nipple again and run my tongue around your nipple. I can see you pulling at the restraints harder and harder until you finally whimper.

I stop immediately standing up. "I thought I told you to not make a sound," I say coldly

"I am sorry master," you say apologetically.

"Did you cum," I ask I as I move around to the foot of the bed.

"No master," you say as a shudder runs up your body.

"But you are close, are you not?" I ask.

"Yes, master very close master." You respond.

"I will be right back," I walk out of the room best as you can tell, but you cannot hear anything from the other room.

You can hear me coming back into the room. I place something relatively heavy on the wooden table, then I pull out a feather duster and walk over to you. This is a punishment for your moaning. I enjoyed playing with you so you will not be whipped. I say as I lift the duster and sweep it several times over your sensitive nipples. You shudder and your body pulls at the restraints but you say nothing.

"You can make noise for this part," I say putting the duster back and lifting the heavy object. "Since you liked the last plug I hope you like this one," I say as I bring the glass butt plug I just pulled out of the freezer near your thighs. I slowly push the plug into you. The cold causes your entire body to constrict and shudder. You immediately start moaning and pulling at the restraints. As more of the plug enters, your moans turn into screams, and your pulling turns into thrashing. You thrash once more before letting out one last scream. Then you calm and all that can be heard is your heavy breathing.

I say nothing but walk up and simply run my finger lightly past the tip of your clitoris causing your body to thrash once more and you to gasp loudly. That is all of the proof I need to know that you came. The first time of many to come.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
hadrupriderhadrupriderover 7 years ago
Best typo ever?

"my father" appears twice :)

WTF is he doing there? Should the story be in the incest category perhaps?

I think the writing needs control. Did you use a spellchecker perhaps - don't. Get someone else to read through the story carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too many errors

So difficult to read with so many errors and reads like it is written by somebody young with no experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
need a editor

troubling to read with mistakes and the like

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thanks for your first story. It was enjoyable, but I'm going to pick on a few things. It needs a basic editing by someone other than you. Authors get too close to see things sometimes. You have several autocorrect type wrong words. The text messages need to be set apart to distinguish them regular dialogue or action. Why so many changes in the speaking/making sounds restrictions? It was like someone flickering the light switch in your room. Distracting then annoying. It is fine to do that within a scene but not that much, please. Finally, speaking of switching around, his behavior. I had difficulty getting into him during the scene. He seemed a nice guy trying too hard to be the stern dom. The words you chose to describe his speaking-yelling, barking, spitting - seemed unnecessarily harsh. I think you wanted to show him in control yet it came across the opposite.

Again, thanks for the story. I look forward to the next chapter.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crystal for My Birthday Taking my wife's friend hunting.in Loving Wives
Friends with Benefits A swinging story.in Loving Wives
Misadventures in Swinging Things we found funny that happened to us Swinging.in Group Sex
A Couple Explore With Friends Two married couples expand their sex lives with each other.in Loving Wives
Taken to the Halloween Party Agreeing to go to a party turns into an incredible situation.in Group Sex
More Stories