All Comments on 'Needing You'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
worthy of 5 stars

Such a great story. I loved the character development and overall plot, weaving in some ancient Greek magic helped me enjoy it even more. As a hetero female, I really enjoy the unexplored taboo of man on man love, it gets me off better than hetero sex does sometimes, and this story definitely got added to personal faves.

But as with every great tale, I wish it hadn't ended & I hope there's more, but you did end it at a great place. So thank you for sharing such a hot, sexy, wonderfully passionate tale with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can I just say that I love you? Thanks. Your work is sex personified. Darling muah!

brigid_Bearbrigid_Bearover 10 years ago
more please

I really hope you write more with these guys I just loved the story and the characters ...you r so good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This make sub dom relationships mo cum4table.if i ever told u u a a bad writer.im sorry.u the best

avidreadravidreadrover 10 years ago

I love you writing and this story is no exception. Love the characters and enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you.

SumacandIvySumacandIvyover 10 years ago
Not the Whole Story

What an enjoyable story. A long, hot afternoon with the crickets singing the end of summer made better for the reading of it. It's rare to find a story that focuses on the Dom and their journey and you do it very well. But I can't help feeling that you've left too much off the page.

Ten pages does not give this story enough room to develop. I want more. You intimate a showdown with Derrik and it doesn't come. He's out there waiting. You hint at the past and what Vince suffered but you don't tell us. Cason has his own baggage to explore. Rip it open and expose the background and explore the future. The end comes too quickly and the resolution jumps onto the page. Don't end it here. You have chapters to write yet.

The big hint that you are not giving us the whole picture lies in the nonspecific pronouns that dot the pages. Show us what you see. Let us in. Press in close to the story. Show us everything you know, the hidden story. Put it all on the page. The story that is waiting in the next hundred pages. Sorry if that's a frightening number, but you've promised that much in your worthwhile start here. You have pages of five stars yet to write.

We're left with a cast of characters who want to be a bigger part of the untold story. If you don't write the rest, we're left with little more than fictional furniture, decorating the page. They have their roles to play out. Let them.

The moment Vince enters the bar it's clear that he and Cason will end up together. That is not a problem. Not at all. It's the uncompleted journey. It's going to be a great journey if you're willing to take us along. Drag out the flashbacks and fill us in. You have the power of third person here. You don't have to keep it fully attached to Cason. Be omniscient. The story cries for it.

Stop holding us at arm's length by advancing the early plot through Page's dialogue in the coffee shop. What he thinks happened is too distant. Once again, get in there. Make it live on the page.

Please, take this story to its completion. Keep entertaining us with plot and characters. Oh yes, the hot sex, too.

Sandi

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago
I have to agree

Sandi said it all perfectly I don't think/want this to be the end I can see also so much potential for expansion. It is a brilliant story but there relationship truly only began with the last word on page 10 "Yes". We want to see more and yes if Derrick is a Daimon also, then definitely a showdown is in order.

Do they move in together? How does their relationship develop after their heart to heart? Please don't end it here....

Cia81Cia81over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Hi everyone! So Lit held off on posting this for so long I was away from my computer for 3 full days *dies*. For those who aren't following my work off Literotica, I post on a few sites. This story was actually a free download for the MM Romance group on Goodread's Love Has No Boundaries event this year. As such, I had about a 2-3 month writing window.

I'd planned a whole novel, expanding on the paranormal theme, Cason's family, bringing in Vince's ex and his abilities, some plot fun with his reappearance, explored Vince's forays into submission more and his ADHD (it is not miraculously fixed by a few scenes as it appeared to some readers). I really do understand all the questions and the need for more.

The downside, during that window for writing I had to take my kids to visit my dying grandmother across the US and then she actually passed a month later. I lost quite a bit of time to the entire situation; as my favorite family member it was extremely hard for me to focus on anything but what was happening in real life while I dealt with that emotionally.

The upside, while the story posted here is 'complete' as is, I do want to do a follow-up story for Vince and Cason to delve a lot further into their relationship. I think I might switch POV to Vince, however. I don't do omniscient, as that format just bugs the crud out of me, but I am open to using 3rd person alternating and/or doing novellas in alternating viewpoints. Since I already did this 'first story' in Cason's viewpoint I'll likely stick to a single voice per story, if I continue beyond a single sequel.

All that being said, thank you to everyone who read, rated, commented ... etc. I don't have an eta on the next story, but if you check out my profile here you can follow me on my blog which is updated frequently and has links to all my online fiction, including a lot of my work, free and published, that is not here on Literotica.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago
Just finished now :p

Great story!!! Um, I'll comment again when I have time to go into things, but yeah! GO CIA!!!! Anyways, expect another comment from me tomorrow. I'm sort of in a hurry. Bye!

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesover 10 years ago
I'm BACK!!!

Okay, HI! Great story. I was surprised when I saw a non-carthera plot, and I was worried that the change in topic might have thrown you off, but obviously my worry was misplaced. And dumb. Why did I ever doubt you?

I was left hanging by the mention of Derrick though... I kind of expected him to have a bigger role. I mean, no one's trying to find out whether or not he's trying to ruin someone else's life? Oh well. But great story nonetheless!

meetngreetmeetngreetover 10 years ago
Love the new theme.

You've hit another one out of the ballpark with this story! I've been following your work for a few years now and I'm excited to see this new series theme. Paranormal is so big right now and yet you were able to find something fresh, I can really respect that!

I hope there is more to come, like you said in the comment below. I will be eagerly awaiting it!

PuppilullPuppilullover 10 years ago
Sub whisperer!

Never thought I would read a story about a sub whisperer... Just kidding. Your story is amazing. Erotic and sexy. You feel their need. Looking forward to a sequel. Sorry for your loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blog?

Can we have a link to this magical blog? Pretty please? I would like to read more of your stuff.

Cia81Cia81over 10 years agoAuthor
Blog Link

Sure. The link is on my member profile here, but you can find me by googling 'Cia's Stories Blogspot' or going to www.ciasstories.blogspot.com. I hope you enjoy my other stories!!

eliseboselisebosover 10 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 10 years ago
Great Job!

Simply loved this story!

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 10 years ago
mmm

Now this...was the best I ever had.just quoting Gavin Degraw.but damn it was all that and then some.More if u have it please.An engrossing work of perfection not a line out of place,not a moment rushed,just right all of it.Spectacular.

jayjaymnffmmjayjaymnffmmover 10 years ago
So Real

Cason reminds me so much of myself and my abilities to read what others need, I do believe that this is without a doubt the best story that has ever been published on Literotica.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

SOOOO GOOD~ If anyone has not read any of CIA's stories... take the time. They are worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

This is my first time reading a story about dominant and submissives. It is a great story. It wasn't at all like the super crazy, painful, slave type stuff I generally associate with this category. Thank you for showing how there is more than what the media generally shows.

CT1202CT1202about 10 years ago
Enchanting

I signed up for Literotica, just so I could leave you a comment on this beautiful piece of work. As a female who is very open about sexuality, and recently very interested in learning (and while being honest fantasizing) about the BDSM lifestyle, especially the exchange of power between a Dothanx their sub, your story completely intrigued, enchanted, amazed, and inspired me! Your writing quality brought every encounter to life while depicting honesty of what the lifestyle should be, all while adding love and an element of spiritual/supernatural!

Thank you!

~R

Cia81Cia81about 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'm always gratified to hear when folks like my stories, especially when it moves them to do special things to share their thoughts with me like signing up. There are as many types of BDSM stories as there are lifestyle choices. I've talked extensively with people who live the lifestyle, dabble in it, etc... I wasn't as able to get as into the story and plot as I'd have liked last year due to a death in my family, but I really wanted to share bdsm as a part of the characters' lives--and it's okay to do, to talk about, to enjoy.

Thank you again to everyone who's commented!

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeabout 10 years ago
:)

I normally don't read BDSM stories as they make me extremely uncomfortable. But I loved the heart of this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved this

I'd buy a book length version actually (and made an account just to comment, though I can't login for some reason). It's so rare to read really good depictions of bdsm (Doms with emotional lives! Who care about their subs!) that lose none of the hotness, let alone ones that skip the whitewash and include the less savory characters involved sometimes.

Also, I never knew it was possible to pierce that bit of anatomy. (This was the only bit I had trouble following... "wait, what ring? WHERE?" Lol. Thanks for giving the name, Google filled me in at that point.)

judojonjudojonabout 10 years ago
SO AMAZING

Did not want your story to end . I never read dom stories but yours made me so happy would love to hear more

loooolooooabout 10 years ago
Theft

Someone has been posting this story as their own on another website

stories.xnxx.com/profile1022405/xmistiex

Cia81Cia81about 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you Loo I have contacted the site management to have it taken down immediately! I can't say how much I appreciate readers taking the time to help protect author's rights.

lacedaemonlacedaemonabout 10 years ago
amazing

i enjoy reading your work, and this one was no different. the BDSM aspect was handled thoughtfully, but with imagination and emotion. please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing!!

An Absolutely wonderful read.

Love the characters and their interaction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good read

I was drawn in right away and couldn't stop reading because I needed to know what was going to happen. Love books that pull me in and leave me wanting more!! :-)

L0velySkyeL0velySkyeabout 10 years ago
Beautiful

I couldn't stop reading. It was so intense and passionate, and the bonds between a dom and sub are very beautifully portrayed. Needless to say, my favorite read so far. Please keep writing stories!

missNibblesmissNibblesalmost 10 years ago
Love it~

I've read this story 3 or 4 times now and I still absolutely love it~! The development of Cason and Vince not only as Dom and sub, but as friends and lovers is the true hallmark of this genre. Its not often that you can find a story which displays it so beautifully and I thank you for your wonderful work~

Boywndr86Boywndr86almost 10 years ago

Please keep going with this story!! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I have no words

This whole story is amazing. I've never read a story with more plot and feeling and love thrown into it on this site. By the end you had me feeling what the characters feel and wanting what they wanted, you've got such a talent and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Star

This was THE 5 star story. I never thought I'd ever be interested in anything bondage and I'm definitely not someone who ever particularly thinks about the D/S lifestyle, but that was an amazingly alluring story. Everything about draws you in more. And the terminology use was perfect. For a while there I was begin to think I've read every even half decent story here. This one proves that hidden gems still do exist.

NWlady85NWlady85over 9 years ago
Ohmygoodness

I've read a lot of stories on this site over the years but this one actually made me register just so I could "favorite" it to someday read again. Favorite favorite story I've ever read on here and probably top ten anywhere. You have a gift :))

DomXianDomXianover 9 years ago
My most favorite story of all time

I've read this a long time before when I didn't have an account back then and I forgot to bookmark it! I've been looking for it again for almost a month now (I forgot the title so I was using tags and the names of characters but it's so hard to find) because I've been craving to read it again! Definitely keeping it in my bookmarks and favorites now!

Cia81Cia81about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

All these great comments! I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the story. It was a lot of fun to write, and getting the great compliments is definitely a lovely impetus to keep writing more. Thanks again!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
I wish I could give you 10 stars !!

This is one of the best stories I've read in Literotica - and I never though I would enjoy one based on the BDSM theme, for the pleasure through pain thing was never my bag - however this story presents other options which seduced me in an unexpected way - I loved the whole story line, the characters were fantastic, Cason was totally hot, loving and caring to a fault toward Vince and their growing love was sweet if not uneventual ...

I'm just sooo sorry it ended. I know I'll re-read this story over and over. I couldn't get enough of it, it was so good !! Please keep writing. You're a natural. Congratulations.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
I APOLOGISE !!

On my comment I wrote that Cason and Vince's love was sweet if not eneventual !!

I MEANT TO WRITE THAT their love was sweet IF EVENTFUL !!

Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You need to write more BDSM stories, you capture the relationship and the lifestyle so well. There's so much misinformation and misrepresentation that more works like this are such a gift. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful work!

One of the best stories I've read anywhere dealing with the subject of BDSM and the importance of connection and caring in that play. Beautifully written--as others have said, I'd love to see more of this type of work written by you. (And I'd love to see the scene of Cason taking Vince to dinner with the grandparents!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

What a wonderful story, I was so sad to see it end. One of the best I've ever read. Keep writing, you are amazing

Jcl6845Jcl6845about 8 years ago

I enjoyed this story so much. I didn't want it to end. Such talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never, have I ever read a story so hauntingly beautiful!

I am not into the D/S scene and normally avoid such stories, boy am I glad I didn't follow the norm with this story. This is one of the most beautiful, magical love stories. It has passion, drama, angst & steamy sex scenes, everything you can ask for & more! Brava, Cia81, brava

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
subs

I'm a serious sub in the leather community here in the greater philadelphia leather scene. most "boys" yurn to have a Dominant like Cason. This is a beautiful story and it moved this sub deeply. Thank you.

Cia81Cia81over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

All the comments are wonderful, and I really appreciate readers still taking the time to read and share their thoughts. Just an fyi, if you want your own copy of this story as an eBook, go to All Romance eBooks and download your own epub, mobi, or pdf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Could have left the suprise fantasy stuff... it does not fit in and it was so sudden. That part does not belong there at all... make a seperate story about the fantasy part if you feel inspired, but you kinda ruined an already brilliant story with this. Im sorry. I love fantasy and i would have loved it if it was a part from the beginning. But like this, it just brought my mood down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Umm.... I think you need to reread the story anonymous, the fantasy part was involved from the beginning and in no way distracted from the story! One of my all time favorite lit stories 🔥❤️🔥

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Not into BDSM in any way, shape or form - this is the only story on the subject that manages not to be offensive. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

I was not expecting to find such a great, emotional story on a site like this. With a bit more development, you could turn this into a real romance novel! It was hot and extremely well written. Thanj you for sharing!

Myseason4funMyseason4funalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

I appreciated the mild supernatural aspect of this story. Loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jaw dropping

Thank you for that.... It has taken me the best part of today to read all your submissions on your Literotica page. I have enjoyed your stories immensely, but wow... this one really has left me breathless, and my sub might even enjoy my reading of this, even more than me.

PleaseDarlingPleaseDarlingover 4 years ago
Yessss!

I fucking love this story. A story that you can read over and over again. And it just gets better!!

illwindillwindover 4 years ago

I was really enjoying the story, up until they have sex and Cason has a complete mental breakdown when Vince doesn't just leave. There's drama, there's melodrama, and then there's whatever the hell that was. Cason had known for some time that his relationship with Vince wasn't like his previous ones. It was their third time together and no other person had gone past the first one with Cason. So why is it all suddenly too much for him to accept that Vince is different from the others?

Ya really don't need that kind of "oh no, are they not gonna end up together?" scenario to make a story compelling. And if you are gonna do that it should occur more organically than one of the characters suddenly and inexplicably becoming a babbling idiot.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

A wonderful story. I do agree with @illwind that Cason, although he was so smart, should not have broken down or acted as he did when Vince didn’t just leave him. That was unnecessary melodrama at the end. However, the rest of it was really good. I usually prefer shorter stories because my time and attention span are nil, but I read all of this and it’s well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was so so good but I agree that it didn't need that bit of drama from carson.it would have been even more perfect if he had found a way around his conflict other than pushing Vince away

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this!!! Perfect mixture of smut and plot. Loved how multifaceted the characters were. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

would love for you to come back to these 2 -- much more to explore between them I'm thinking !

kevin1401kevin1401over 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Hope to read more of your work soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous