All Comments on 'Needles'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 7 years ago
Good god

This was horrifying.

SWIM21SWIM21about 7 years ago

Most people don't like these kinds of gritty vignettes, but I find them oddly refreshing. Reminds me of some of Charles Bukowski's darker short stories.

trigudistrigudisabout 7 years ago
True To The Genre

An ugly story but then so are aspects of life we don't like to think about. I'm glad "Sugar Boo" walked out of that cheap motel instead of her corrupt father cop. You framed this sordid scene in all its repulsive detail very nicely.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Great story about a bad situation

The fact that her sperm-donor was the one who not only hooked her on drugs but prostitution, was also a cop - makes this a truly tragic tale.

Another excellent read from you JimBob, thanks

crazycujocrazycujoabout 7 years ago
BRUTAL

A NASTY, BRUTAL STORY THAT TELLS A TRUE TO LIFE STORY UNFORTUNATELY. THANKS, BUT MAKE YOUR NEXT ONE HAPPIER PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sent chills through spine

Wonderful and scary story.

You should try mainstream fiction or may be you are already doing that?

Thank you so much.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
DISGUSTING!

Disgusting!

DB71DB71about 7 years ago
With All Due Respect

I know that you write for yourself and I agree with that, however, this time I don't agree with you posting this story. It simply is not erotic in any sense. If you have any other stories like this I respectfully request that you either place them in non erotic or don't post them.

I understand the way this story unfolds and I think that I got the point. It's severely dark, sad, and unfortunately more true to real life than I think anyone here cares to read, though I may be wrong about that. I generally like your stories, but not this one. I see things like this too much in my day job and don't really care to read about it when trying to get away from that now.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 7 years ago
more please

I know you said this was a flash story, but could you do a part 2 with more of the story?

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago

0 for yourself!!!!!!

NativeWhisperNativeWhisperabout 7 years ago
Disturbed

Its sad that this would be one of the stories you would decide to post. There doesn't seem to be anything enticing or exciting about this story. It is disgusting and unfortunately true for to many people. I'd hope you would not post on this level again.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 7 years ago
crime

you should have posted on a site for crime stories, this story should not be on this site at all. you get 0 stars

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtabout 7 years ago

Fucking hell, this was not a pleasant story in the least. And it's sadly true to life for many. Keep writing, but please write more happy stories, or at least happier than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing wrong

Hey dipshits. He told you up front this was not a happy ending story. Why the hell would you continue reading if you expected otherwise? There is no rule here that says he or any other author has to write to help you get off. Yes it was dark. Yes it was depressing. But it was a great story nonetheless. Keep writing JB, and.piss on all these whiny rainbow unicorn bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad, true and believable

Written in a very spare and harsh language - designed to reach folks but not embellish it or embrace the depicted landscape.

Well crafted … please continue your work.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

That was a perfect response to her father's behaviour. Parents have an obligation to die if needed to protect their children. To kill also as needed. Verdict will be not guilty if it goes to trial. Can't see it going to trial though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bastard father deserved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5077 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.