All Comments on 'Needs and Wants: A Holiday Romance'

by Clit_n_Sass

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GenicoGenicoover 9 years ago
Good Story

Normally this kind of relationship story isn't my thing. The FMM relation being outside of my tastes. However, the subtle buildup to the relationship along with great plot development really worked for me and I had to read it all the way through.

I would suggest you follow this one up with a vengeful ex story. It would help cement their relationship in having to deal with Rick once he found out about her "new" lifestyle. Up to you, just a suggestion seeing as how you've already built the foundation for it.

Anyway 5* even with the few grammatical errors, it was a cohesive read and left me wanting for more. Thanks. Gen

Clit_n_SassClit_n_Sassover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Sorry about the grammar errors. I swear I proof read this three times, but I didn't use an editor so inevitably a few errors were going to escape me. I hadn't thought about following up on the story, but we'll see! Got some ideas swirling in my head now, but also have some real deadlines to work on. Thanks for your encouragement!

Clit_n_SassClit_n_Sassover 9 years agoAuthor
Private feedback thanks

Many thanks to those who've sent private feedback. I apologize for not responding directly, but I think that's only possible by email and I'm a little paranoid about my real identity. I appreciate your encouragement and helpful advice -- very constructive and will be taken into account in future writing. An extra special thanks to J. for her copy edits -- I'll be making those corrections. Until the edits are posted, sorry about mixing up Cody and Brandon once on page 4 -- big oops!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous