Needs and Wants: A Holiday Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem."

She turned her back to me to prepare the coffee, and I noticed that she smoothed her long bed-head hair into a single braid down her back. I couldn't help but fantasize about having her down on all fours, her braid wrapped around my fist, as I fucked her from behind. I shook my head clear and tried to distract my thoughts, especially as I began to feel myself hardening. She glanced at me quickly, and gave me a sweet half smile, and then began to leave the kitchen.

"Hey --" I exclaimed, she looked back at me and I offered, "I'll bring it to you when it's done," in bed, I wish, "How do you like it - cream, sugar?" From the front, from behind?

"Thanks, just black," she smiled back at me and continued on her way.

I scrolled through some of the pics she had sent me of Sid as I finished my sandwich. She was only in a few with him, and looked radiant in each one. She had a natural beauty and you could tell she was comfortable in her skin as she was rarely made up. She had suggested I send some selfies for Sid. I love my dog, but I'm certain he's not smart enough for the abstract thinking required to appreciate pics on a cellphone. I sent a couple pics back anyways, perhaps for Jolie. I was kind of falling for her all along, but wouldn't let myself admit it.

The coffee was soon done brewing. When I walked into the bedroom with her coffee in one hand, and a fresh beer in my other, Jolie was working on changing the bed sheets -- on all fours tucking in the furthest corner, ass to me. Almost just as I had envisioned her a few minutes ago.

I cleared my throat, "Coffee's done," and she quickly hoped off the bed and retrieved it from me. She brushed my fingers, slightly, as she took the coffee with both hands. She took a small sip, "Mmm, thanks," her eyes glancing up at me and her perky nipples seemingly pointed straight at me. That small touch and her alluring voice sent a small shiver down my body and I was feeling a bit perky myself. Man, when have I been this girl crazy? I mean, I've always been crazy for girls, or rather, women. But it's been a while since a single woman had me feeling like this. I've been away too long since I've been with a women, and I'm deliriously tired. I have got to take a shower and shake this off. Literally, shake this off. "I'll just take a quick shower while you finish up in here."

"Perfect, I just gotta get all these clothes out of here. But I planned ahead and bought this wardrobe thingy," pointing at a wardrobe covered in fabric on wheels, "I'll load that up and wheel it right into Macy's room, so it won't take long."

A long hot shower was perfect for my sore traveling body. As I stroked myself I thought of Jolie -- how angelic she had looked sleeping in my bed and then her hard nipples under her top. I imagined myself caressing those breasts and imagined her hand stroking me instead of my own. It didn't take long, and I was hopeful that this was just the release I needed to cure my Jolie-crazed mind.

I toweled up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had decided to join the beard trend while in Thailand, but thought to trim it up just a little. It was looking a little gnarly. In my not-so-humble opinion, I had returned from Thailand looking even better than before, as I exerted a lot of my pent up energy in the gym. My waist was trim and muscles more defined. I had brought my suitcase into the master bathroom with me. Many of my clothes were dirty but I still had a clean pair of flannel pajama bottoms and some t-shirts. You know what, I thought, forget the shirt, she's parading around in no bra, I'll give her a show too. I definitely felt more alert and less tense after the warm shower and jerk-off.

I rejoined the master bedroom. Surprisingly, the giant heap of Jolie's clothes had already disappeared, apparently shoved into the wardrobe. Jolie was just zipping up the cover, so I offered to wheel it out for her. "Thanks, it's kind of heavy now," looking at me, I noticed I got a slightly prolonged up-and-down glance. I thought I noticed a heavy sigh, but surely, was just deliriously tired.

I began rolling the wardrobe across the length of my room while Jolie went to the other side to open the door for me. Only a few feet along, the wheels rolled over something. As I looked to see what I ran over, Jolie exclaimed, "Oh my god!" It was a small, purple vibrator. For a moment I panicked, but then realized it wasn't mine. It must've fallen out of Jolie's wardrobe.

I picked it up, while Jolie quickly approached the same object. "Oh my god," she repeated, "this is so embarrassing. Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she snatched her vibrator from my hands. I tried to hide my smile, but couldn't help it. With all these horny feelings I'd been trying, and failing, to keep at bay, and now, thinking of her using this tool to please herself. How recently? I wondered.

"Oh my god, I'm so, so sorry!" she stammered again.

"Hey, it's OK -- you're a grown woman. It's not my business to -"

"No, I mean, yes I am, but, that's not it..." she looked at me so embarrassed, "I haven't washed it! Oh my god, here, let me get you a towel, or, here's some sanitizer."

An unwashed vibrator and I wasn't at all repulsed. Quite the contrary. I raised my eyebrows, and graciously accepted the sanitizer she provided, fighting my urge to instead to take a sniff.

"Oh my god, how embarrassing. Really, I'm not like this, I'm not a dirty person—"

Dirty? I'd like to see just how dirty...

"Uh, no worries." Stupid response, but Jolie really had me quite speechless and it'd be creepy to say what I was thinking.

"I mean, I was going to clean it first thing in the morning. And the house too!"

Oh, she didn't mean that kind of dirty.

Jolie was rambling in embarrassment now, "I mean, really, I'm a woman with needs and you know how hard it is to date as a recently divorced single mother? Really, I'm not even interested in dating right now, but I still have needs, you know. And I thought you were going to be back later, and I knew I'd be sleeping with Macy and then at my parents for the next couple weeks, and so, I, I just put myself to sleep while I still had a bedroom to myself. And, oh my god. I'm sorry. I shouldn't be doing that in your bed. But the sheets are clean now!"

Now, we're getting to that kind of dirty. And it was that recently. The thought of Jolie pleasuring herself in my bed -- it was more than I could take and my shower didn't seem to provide a long lasting cure to my man problem. I was already hardening again.

And in my very turned-on and sleep delirious mental state, I found myself saying, "No, really, no need to apologize. Really, this is so fucking hot," then, immediately apologizing, "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said that. Shit. Oh man, it's just, I've been celibate for 6 months and I come home to a gorgeous woman sleeping naked in my bed, and now, this --"

"You've been celibate in Thailand for 6 months? Thailand!?"

I chuckled, "Yes, I'm the fool who is celibate in Thailand, perhaps the only one."

"Why?" she sounded genuinely surprised and curious, and also, less embarrassed about the vibrator.

"Well, the STD rate is pretty high, and the women are either prostitutes or hoping you'll be their ticket to the U.S. if you fall in love with them. So, the ethics of it all --"

"Oh my god, you are so fucking hot!" she responded, staring right into my eyes, "I mean, how honorable of you."

Was it just me, or did her eyes just change from being brownish green to more of a vibrant green? As much as I successfully resisted thinking with my dick in Thailand, at this moment, I let my other head take over. The head that was below my waistline, but trying it's best to get above my waistline. My lips reached hers as one hand simultaneously braced the back of her neck and the other wrapped around her waist. And, to my surprise, she returned my kiss with equal passion, slipping her tongue into my mouth and placing her hand firmly on my chest. I was worried I had gone too far, but Jolie was actually the one to push it further by moving her hand up my chest to my shoulder and then pressing her body hard against mine.

I pulled away after a bit and said, "Jolie, I am very attracted to you. Very, very attracted. But, you need to know --"

"I've already heard all about you. I know what I want, believe me, and I can handle it."

At that point, I didn't need to say or hear more. Normally, I would've talked this through more just to be certain, but I wasn't in my rational mind and so, so turned on.

We wasted no time and found ourselves together on my bed, still making out. Jolie was caressing my ass and had leaned back on the pile of pillows, so I took the liberty to remove her top. Her breasts were small but beautiful, as breasts always are. Women who've given birth have different bodies, but I love them the same. Her nipples were small but alert peach nubs and her breasts had subtle silver stretch marks.

I gently traced my finger along one of her silver streaks and then took her nipple in my mouth and I received a sexy laugh of approval, "I've got a few more stripes for your enjoyment, just keep exploring." God, I loved her confidence; too many women apologized for their 'flaws,' but Jolie embraced them. Instead of hiding them, she dared me to find them. So as instructed, I kept exploring.

I worked my lips and tongue down her body, until I was pulling down her silk PJ bottoms, where I found no panties and a full bush. I began the full treatment, beginning with small caresses with my lips and fingers, and then swirling my tongue around her clit while slipping two fingers into her. Jolie seemed very pleased and moaned softly. She caressed one of her breasts with one hand and clutched the back of my hair with her other.

After a little while of enjoying her sweet taste, she pulled my head back and commanded, "Fuck me, Brandon!"

"What?" I teased, wanting her to ask again.

"FUCK me, Brandon, NOW -- please!"

She reached down to assist with me PJ bottoms, and in a rather impressive move, she brought her feet up and hooked her toes into my elastic waistline and brought my pants the rest of the way down at the same time she stretched her arms out to my nightstand where she grabbed a condom out of the drawer (guess she found those). I was already fairly hard, but hardened more as she stroked me a few times and applied the protection. She seemed pleased with my large cock. Not freak show gigantic, but proportionate to my tall height.

She laid back down and wrapped her legs around my waist, providing for the perfect entry. She felt so good -- warm, wet, and tight. I move in and out slowly, with my thumb circling her clit. I rested my weight on my other arm while kissing her neck. I thrusted harder and deeper, and it didn't take long before her back arched in orgasm, as she threw her head back, eyes closed, and moaning loudly in orgasm.

I hadn't gotten there yet myself (thanks to jacking off in the shower, I lasted longer than the few seconds I otherwise would've under these circumstances), but slowed down for Jolie and exchanged a long deep kiss.

"You still feel rather large," Jolie still observed.

"I'm close," I promised.

"Oh," she gasped, "Why am I making you do all the work? You probably haven't slept in eons!"

And with that, she wrapped her legs around me more tightly and then deftly flipped me onto my back.

She began riding me slowly, rising all the way to the top of my cock and picking up speed with each return back down. I cupped and massaged her ass, while she played with her clit as she continued riding me faster and harder. I was so close and got the impression that Jolie was coming to orgasm again as her moans increased and she began biting her lip. My cock tightened and I ejaculated with a moan, just as Jolie also wailed out in another orgasm. A couple more finishing bounces from Jolie, and then she collapsed on me where we rested in silence, still joined.

"Thanks. Wow, I didn't know how much I needed that, Brandon."

"Me too. Thank you"

We cuddled in naked silence for a little while, but then Jolie looked up at the clock and noted that Macy and Sid would be awake soon. We agreed that I'd come see Sid for a little, but then she'd take care of him the rest of the day so I could sleep.

Sid was thrilled to see me, and I him. We played for longer than I anticipated, but then I slept like a baby.

I awoke many hours later. The clock said 6:27 pm and I could hear Bob Dylan playing softly in the background, along with a child's laughter and Sid occasionally barking. Something from the kitchen smelled delicious and my stomach growled. I got out of bed, freshened up some in the bathroom, and emerged from my bedroom.

I found Jolie in the kitchen, making a feast of breakfast items. She didn't see me, and was singing along to the Dylan song, "All I Really Want to Do." As she sang along, she hit the same off key notes that Dylan did, primarily, the "you-oo." She was wearing a tan sweater, tight jeans, and house slippers. As she danced along while cooking, she spun around and saw me. "Sorry -- did we wake you?"

"I'm not one to complain about waking up to the music of Dylan and a beautiful woman in my kitchen cooking up a storm!"

Jolie smiled, "You've got the best record collection, I just love Dylan -- he could write the soundtrack for anyone's life."

"I think he's already has written the sound track for everyone's life," then approaching Jolie to wrap one hand around her waist and grabbing her right hand with my left, "and this one's a waltz!"

I led her in a couple rounds of the basic 1-2-3 waltz step. She laughed and feel right into step with me. She glanced around, presumably to make sure we were alone, and then quickly stole a kiss.

"I've got to stir the hollandaise," she said breaking away, "Breakfast for supper will be done in 5 minutes. Let Sid out real quick?"

"Sure thing," I said, planting a kiss on the side of her neck as she turned her attention back to the stovetop.

This was going to be a great winter break, I thought to myself, but also with a reminder not to molest Jolie nonstop and to keep my intentions clear. I still had another date lined up, after all. ~Jolie's Christmas Gift~

What was I thinking? I, Jolie, was thinking that Brandon was so hot and I was ready for more than self-pleasure. I hadn't had a man in my bed in nearly two years, as Rick and I stopped sleeping together some time before our divorce. I had kept in mind Tyler's warnings about Brandon's playboy lifestyle, and I was thinking how completely OK I was with NSA, uncomplicated sex. And, man, what a good fuck he was. I orgasmed so hard the first time, twice actually, and even harder our second time.

Apparently, I was too horny to think rationally about how sex is always complicated, even when it purports to be NSA. There are always strings attached. Here I am living in a fabulous house for rent-free, in exchange for the very easy and fun job of taking care of a great dog. Did I just fuck up this sweet arrangement? Is Brandon going to get all weird about this and not want me in his house anymore? Then I'm going to be hustling to find a place for Macy and myself in the middle of winter.

He's not acting weird at all, as far as I can tell, I told myself. He's actually very endearing, stealing kisses and gropes when he can, and not in a creepy way. He has kept a safe boundary with Macy, being friendly but not overbearing. We've been careful not to be affectionate in front of her. We have been enjoying time together walking Sid and at meals, but he has also kept occupied working in his office, visiting friends, and running errands.

We did have a fun game night together last night, playing scrabble. We both helped Macy with her tiles, as a younger reader. One of us played the word "cock," explaining to Macy that this meant a roster, which is true. Then I played "twat," which Brandon defined as a "beautiful flower" for Macy. While not entirely true, it was a definition I accepted on account of the compliment as well getting a double letter score on the W in a clearly illegal word. "Climax" is the top of a mountain, of course. (How did we get all three of those words into a single game of scrabble?) Soon after, we had our second time and, again, Brandon made my eyes roll into the back of my head.

He's also made it very clear what he is looking for, or rather not looking for, in a relationship. And I say I'm cool with it, and I am. I really am because after nearly a decade in a stifling relationship, I am definitely not yet ready for another serious relationship. But, if I'm OK with it, then why do I feel jealous about Brandon's date tomorrow?

But my jealousy is definitely in check. Sure, part of me wonders why our hot and heavy NSA romance can't hold him over at least a week. But, he did already have this date planned and we're not an item. Indeed, cancelling the date would imply more than there is regarding us. And, I have never been the truly jealous type. Not like Rick. He was so obsessively jealous in our relationship, which provided another reminder of the value of a NSA coupling. I kept telling myself not to be jealous, and to be thankful that Brandon wasn't jealous. Just like the Dylan song he caught me singing, I didn't feel chained down or brought down, or defined or confined by Brandon. Let's just be friends (with benefits).

It was now Thursday; Brandon had been back home for 3 days (three orgasms over 3 days -- not bad!). Macy and I are leaving tomorrow, and he'll have his hot date. What I need to do, I schemed, is extend my stay back home a little longer. Things aren't so awkward now, but they will be when I get back from winter break and after he's had his date. I'll leave just as soon as I've finished my year-end school projects, and come back just in time to take over dog care before Brandon heads back to Thailand. Then things won't get weird, and he won't go looking for another dog-sitting arrangement.

But, things so rarely go as planned.

The morning began as normal. I didn't have classes on Thursdays. Sid and I walked Macy to school, as usual. The weather forecast again warned of an impending snow storm coming late Friday night. Roads will surely be hazardous, so I'm glad that Macy and I will be heading out right after school ends tomorrow. I pick up some grocery items for another nice home-cooked meal for the three of us tonight, as well as a few extra things for Brandon so that he won't starve if he's snowed in. In fact, I picked up enough groceries for two to survive a weekend, because that's how cool I am with his date plans. If she comes home with him, they might both be snowed in. I can't help wondering what she looks like and if she has big boobs. I have a great body, I know, but I had been self-conscious about my chest for many years and still sometimes found myself negatively comparing my body to women with more curves.

But, it doesn't matter, I remind myself. Don't be jealous of people you've never meet and Brandon is not my man anyways. Nothing wrong with another woman also having great sex. In so many ways, it was freeing to have had this experience with a polyamorous man.

So different than being under Rick's thumb for nine years. Friends and family often wondered why I stayed with him so long, especially since I was always such a strong woman, they'd add. Rick did have many endearing qualities which is why I once fell in love with him. He was funny and completely devoted to me. He was a great dad and a good provider. He had a drive in his life goals that I really admired.

But, he was also insanely jealous and increasingly paranoid. That was the difficult thing -- Rick clearly had mental health issues, and as jealous and paranoid as he often was, he was never violent and I never felt in danger. It was very stifling, however. My friendship circles narrowed and I learned to simply avoid conversations with men, hoping not to give Rick anything to be jealous about.