Needs and Wants: A Holiday Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Brandon looked a little embarrassed.

"OK, I got Sid a gift too," I added to change the focus.

Sid's present was a bone and a new stuffed animal to tear up (no doggie helmet, as they're special order only). For Brandon, I got the new Jack White album. I didn't know if he really liked Jack White, but he was clearly a music collector and the record store guy convinced me that this vinyl was a really big deal. He loved it, and apparently already heard about it's unusual record features. Cody gave Brandon some photography of local architecture by a local artist, and Brandon gave Cody a beautiful orchid. I realized he was the plant sitter. Brandon had two gifts for me. The first was a green sweater, that'll look great with my eyes, Brandon said. The second gift was a blue vibrator with six different settings!

"Girrlll, I am so jealous," shared Cody.

"I can't wait to use it!" I stated. But really, my real gift was my great evening, so far, and, even more so, the feeling that Brandon really cared for me -- I was more than another fuck. He put thought into these gifts -- the color of my eyes, and the vibrator, obviously, was rather personal.

We then enjoyed our dinner together. It was absolutely delicious, and we all laughed at the absurdity of how much food we had made. But outside there was already six inches of snow and it was still coming down, so we knew we'd be eating good all weekend, if need be.

We moved onto the couch in the living room. Brandon sat in the middle, but getting up often to tend the fireplace. We talked and laughed, while letting our food settle. I was sure to brush my teeth during one of my trips to the bathroom. Brandon told us more about life in Thailand and some of his funnier cultural mishaps. I brought Cody up to speed about my plans for school, and he shared very animated tales of being a gay man working in the construction industry. He was an engineer too. Brandon and Cody met in school, I learned, and maintained a friends with benefits relationship over the years. On one hand, the conversation helped us become even more comfortable with each other, on the other, it seemed to get awkward as I knew, surely, where this night was supposed to go but didn't seem to be happening.

But then Brandon took control of the situation. He returned from one of his trips back from poking the fire, this time putting his arms around both of us as he sat in the middle and drawing us in. "Enough with the small talk," first giving me a nice big warm kiss and then turning to Cody for another.

From there, Cody and I didn't hesitate. I turned on my knees, still on the couch and sucked and bit Brandon's neck while unbuttoning his shirt (he had already ditched the blazer). Cody worked at undoing Brandon's pants. "Hey," Brandon laughed, "Both of your clothes need to come off too."

Cody and I exchanged mischievous looks and I said, "In due time."

"Be patient," Cody added, "We've just started on you."

Yes, it was my turn to pleasure Brandon. Over the past days, he had gone down on me twice and I hadn't yet returned the favor. I loved being on the receiving end, especially considering the fact that most men seem to go around thinking blow-jobs are their god given right while women have to beg and shave themselves bare. But Brandon did not hesitate, even when faced with my neglected pubes, and he didn't even give me a chance to return the favor last night. There was no stopping me know, and I had help with the job.

Cody was beating me too it, as he already had Brandon's pants off and was licking his lips in anticipation. So, while he got started, I suckled and lightly bit Cody's nipples and then worked my way down. I stayed on my knees on the couch, while Cody was on his knees on the floor between Brandon's legs. As I approached Brandon's cock from above, I looked at Cody for permission, "Share?"

"I've always shared my toys, but I get the treat at the end, OK"

I laughed, "Agreed," and we both went to town, licking Brandon up and down.

"Oh my god, you guys," Brandon exclaimed looking down at us, "this is the best view I've ever had."

It was a pretty good view from my perspective too. As I was kneeling next to Brandon on the couch, ass up and head down, he flipped up the skirt of my dress and massaged my ass. Cody was the first to take Brandon fully into his mouth, so I played Brandon's testicles while he took his turn. Then it was my turn. The man was very proportionate to his height, which meant I had a mouth full. I sucked my cheeks in tight and enjoyed my first taste with great enthusiasm. Brandon moved his hand into my panties and found my pussy. Cody took another turn, and then I, before Brandon gasped, "I think it's time for Cody." I didn't hesitate to follow through on my promise, so as Cody got his treat, I sat back up and locked lips with Brandon. As far as I could tell while biting his lips, Brandon came hard. Sure enough, Cody pulled away, declaring, "Yum."

"Ok, who's next? Time for someone else to lose their clothes."

"Well," Cody laughed, "looked like you already started working on Jolie. Finish what you started and I'll help. I may be as gay as the day is long, but I appreciate beauty of all kinds!"

Brandon lowered me into the corner of the couch. Brandon remained on the couch, leaning on top of me kissing passionately, while Cody pulled up the ottoman to sit beside us. Brandon lifted my skirt and removed my panties rest of the way, "I thought things felt a little different," he stated with approval now that he got a full look at my freshly trimmed pubs.

Meanwhile, Cody slipped the top of my dress down on one side, letting my right breast free. He played with my breast while Brandon played with my pussy. Cody then ran a hand over my satin dress, "This is such a gorgeous dress, it'll be sad to see it go, nonetheless, where is the zipper?"

"Ha, other side," I answered, turning around to provide access.

Cody unzipped me and lowered my dress while Brandon maintained his focus below, "No bra I see. That's good, not sure I know how to operate those things."

I turned back around to face the boys, one between my legs and the other by my side. I swear, Brandon cannot resist my taste. As he pleasured me orally, I turned to Cody, traced my fingers down to his belt buckle, and asked, "It's doubtful I'm as orally skilled as Brandon, but maybe I can just get you warmed up a little for him?"

Brandon came up for air, "She demonstrated great skill, you should take her up on that offer, Cody."

Cody undid his belt buckle while Brandon went back to business, "If you both insist!"

He certainly didn't seem too hard to convince as he whipped out his semi-firm cock. I rolled onto right my side, throwing my left leg over the back of the couch and propping myself up on my arm for more range of movement for my next endeavor. Cody wasn't as large as Brandon, but proportionate and nothing to be disappointed by. I stroked him a few times, and brought him into my mouth aiming to give him as good of service as I just gave to Brandon.

"Wow, girl, you could be a gay man."

Not so certain about that, but I giggled the best I could with a full mouth. It was so amazing to be receiving at one end and giving at the other. A minute or two passed (who knows, time is always relative but especially during crazy good sex), and Cody pulled away, "Sorry, babe, I'm saving my load for someone else.

He went on, "I've never cared for pussy, but to be honest, I've never minded boobies," thus turning his attention to my breasts. Within a few seconds (minutes? milliseconds?) I was there, and let myself scream out much more loudly than I had before when the house was more occupied.

Brandon sat back up, and Cody commented to him, "Women are beautiful creatures when orgasming, huh?"

Brandon laughed, "Very true, you sure you're gay?"

Stroking his dick, "You bet your pretty little ass I am, Brandon -- and it looks like you're ready to go again," referring to Brandon's again hard cock.

Brandon took Cody's cock in hand, still gently caressing me. "I'm definitely ready for more," then turning his attention to me, "How about you, Jolie?"

"Absolutely. Cody here's still half dressed!"

"Quick, lets remedy this travesty!"

Cody stood in front of the couch, while Brandon and I moved in to strip him with haste. Brandon showered his body with long passionate kisses while I gave him smaller teasing kisses. I figured our next action called for protection, so went looking for supplies, promising to return.

They were in a kissing embrace on the couch, foundling each other's dicks when I returned with the rubbers and lubricant. I stood and enjoyed the show for a while, and then Brandon looked up at me and patted the seat next to him.

"Thanks for the supplies babe, now warm yourself back up."

Doing as commanded, I laid back and watch them put each other's condoms on. Cody's condom got the extra lubricant I noticed. I seemed to have plenty for Brandon.

Brandon then faced me on his knees, and Cody lined up behind him. One of his hands disappeared behind Brandon, I can imagine where, while Brandon checked my readiness. Apparently satisfied, he commanded, "Turn around, babe."

Willingly, I turned around on all fours. Brandon helped move me into the needed angle as he entered me from behind, and then grabbed a handful of my long hair with one hand, while reaching under to stimulate my clit with the other. As far as I could tell, Cody was entering Brandon's back side as Brandon slowly thrust into me. I turned my head over my shoulder to look at them. Although my visibility was limited at this angle, it was still so hot to see two men lined up behind me, feel Brandon thrusting hard into me, and also imagining how great it must feel for him in the middle, taking and receiving.

I turned my head forward again, for comfort, and helped Brandon caress my clit. This prompted him to move his hand away all together, but instead move it above for a little ass play. Brandon was moaning louder and thrusting quicker and harder. I wasn't normally into ass play, but the thought of him being so full made me more receptive as Brandon's fingers explored further. Suddenly I was there, coming harder than I ever have before and screaming out even more vocally, perhaps kicking off a chain reaction as Brandon and Cody both came in quick succession.

We slowed down together in a unison rhythm, Cody first pulling out. We all collapsed on the couch in a naked huddle. Brandon declared, "Merry early Christmas to the best lovers I've ever had."

The feeling was mutual, at least for me and Cody didn't seem to disagree. This was also the best dinner party I ever cooked for. We returned Brandon's Christmas greeting and all moved into Brandon's bed for a long night's rest. The king no longer seemed so spacious, and I was the lucky one who got to sleep in the middle.

I awoke slightly, in between REM cycles. As I stirred, Brandon woke and smiled at me. Cody was still sleeping soundly, as evidenced by his deep, rhythmic breaths. Brandon brushed my hair away from my face, and sincerely asked, "How are you?"

"Good. Great, actually."

"No regrets?"

"None. Not at all," I smiled and then lay my head against his chest, thinking I've actually never felt so free and so satisfied.

"I'll miss you over real Christmas," Brandon whispered.

"Me too. Maybe I'll come back for New Year's Eve?" I tentatively suggested.

"I'd like that. Please do."

"Maybe we can go out dancing."

"That'd be a great time. Maybe we'll meet someone new."

"Maybe. Maybe a woman."

***

The three enjoyed another day snowed in, surviving on leftovers and sex. Brandon and Jolie enjoyed Christmas with their respective families, but they enjoyed New Year's Eve, together plus one, even more. Brandon completed his year working abroad in Thailand as planned, but Jolie never did move out. Cody met his future husband later that year. Monogamy suited him quite well, but he and his spouse remained close friends with Brandon and Jolie and became like uncles to Macy. Brandon always knew monogamy wasn't for him, and Jolie never wanted to be tied down again. Together, they both got what they wanted and needed.