Neema Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xindiigo
xindiigo
31 Followers

Ronan kissed her hair, his hand laid gently on her figure. They drifted to off to sleep. Neema wasn't sure if she was mad at him or if she was scared. She knew however she had to get the hell out of there first thing tomorrow morning and find her way home.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ronan woke up to emptiness. She was gone. He cursed himself for oversleeping. Fuck! He wanted to see her, to make love to her once more. Maybe the next time she wouldn't resist. He touched the pillow she laid her head on last night. Where was he going to find her? Maybe he could ask Tara since she was with her at the party. He didn't want to get into trouble however. Maybe she didn't want to see him at all. Maybe he hurt her somehow. It occurred to him that he didn't use protection. He cursed himself again. Fuck! But she felt so good. He remembered how great she felt around him. He made her a woman. Ronan still suspected she was too young for him. He was turning 23 within two months and he didn't want to be arrested for rape. He rose, checking if she left any of her things.

The apartment was too silent for his liking. If she hadn't left he could've made her breakfast. Fucked her in the kitchen right after she ate. He needed to find her, for his own sanity.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Neema tried to rub off his scent on her body. The cold shower would help relax her sore muscles. She was so sore between her thighs, she found it unbearable to move about. Looking in the mirror she couldn't believe he had left a bite mark on her neck. Was he marking her as his possession? She sighed, so much had happened in just one night. So much she didn't want to think of. She wore her pyjamas, crawled into bed. She was too tired to go downstairs and prepare breakfast.

Robyn could swear she just heard her daughter come in 40 minutes ago. She woke up, anxious to find out if Neema was safe. "Berries, are you back?" she walked to her daughter's room.

Neema was peacefully sleeping. Robyn smiled. She was so glad Neema was back home safe. She went over to Neema, kissed her forehead. Neema's phone rang. It was Tara. Robyn picked it up, maybe she'd take a message or ask Tara to call later. "Oh my God! Berries, I heard what happened to you. Are you okay? Listen, Ronan's looking for you."

"Tara sweety, Neema's asleep. Who's Ronan and what happened to my baby?"

xindiigo
xindiigo
31 Followers
12