All Comments on 'Negative Space Ch. 07'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
It won't do for her

to be attracted to every male vampire who touches her. I don't trust Elliott and I'm not sure I like this development.

I do like the rest of the chapter though. I like how strong she is and how Theo can't resist her. I wonder if there is something special about her and her blood specifically.

Looking forward to the next chapter. Hoping it has more Theo and less Elliott.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree.

Having this uncontrollable attraction, despite her relationship with Theo, makes her look a little cheap. On top of that, why is Elliott challenging Theo's mark by touching her? Why hasn't Theo come to find out what's going on and set him straight?

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Hmmm...

Is she going to have a physical attraction to every male vampire or is Elliot deliberately doing something to attract her? Elliot strikes me as a little creepy, or at least the way he's acting does. I suppose it's possible that he is testing her. This is good stuff, keep writing!

Raven_FLSTCRaven_FLSTCabout 13 years ago
Love it!

I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and can't wait to find out what happens next. I kind of like that she's attracted to Elliot, and I can see where terrific sex might cloud one's judgment! :-)

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Best Yet

This is by far the best chapter you have written to date. Having just today read chapter 6 and 7 I can't wait for chapter 8. You have set a nice pace to the story. From her relationship w/Theo, to her getting to know not only Theo's staff but creating her own. I like that you have kept Lana true to herself. She still treats everyone she meets w/respect, and in doing so she seems to put everyone at ease. You are great at writing teases to end each chapter, which only leaves me wanting more just as you have done w/this chapter. Again I look forward to the next chapter!

kitteh_katkitteh_katabout 12 years ago
I agree with katgoddess.

this whole being turned on by any vampire any way is getting a little old.

can you please make her a bit more resistant?

i really don't want my favourite character to turn in to some blood-whore.

p.s. i'd also appreciate it if you kept Elliot from being such an arse. :)

k_k

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I hope she doesn't just become some vampire doctor/slut.

On the other hand I wouldn't be totally opposed to it. But it'd move this from my read for story list to my porn with plot list. And since the former is much shorter than the latter it'd be disappointing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous