All Comments on 'Negative Space Ch. 10'

by _bloom_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Delightful!

I'm enjoying each chapter more than the last. I particularly like the addition of the weres.

Great fun and very well done.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Lana

is the type of human we should all be. She treats everyone w/respect regardless of who they are. What a world it could be!

I don't know where to start, you have so much going on. I usually feel the story going in a certain direction, but this chapter has me stumped because so much is going on. oh well here goes anyway. Will Lana give Prometheus a chance? Will he try and force her to stop treating the Were's? Will Elliot's research be successful? Will Lana continue to feel uncomfortable in the human world? What's up w/her and Knox? See so many different directions.

I find myself really excited about the next chapter and where you take the story next, so get to work!!!!!!!! demanding aren't I

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
frustrated

I really liked this story in the beginning but I've kind of hated the last 3 chapters. I wish her and Theo could have worked or talked things out. I don't like that she is just horny for vampires in general. I do like the addition of the weres though. I'm interested to see where u take this story, but i'm hoping to see more direction soon.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
I love this story!

Lana has certainly started to make her mark as a physician to the supernatural world. Why does she smell so appealing to vampires and what is this strange ability she has? Could that make her sexually vulnerable to vampires?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous