Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some water would be nice-" Paul started and she jumped up, rushing off into the kitchen before bringing back a glass of ice cold water and setting it down before him.

"Wait here," she begged, kissing him, and then she bounced off.

Paul flicked through the channels, realizing there must be hundreds of them, finally finding one that had a show he knew and liked, enjoying relaxing on the big, comfortable couch, watching the fancy big screen, listening to Valerie walking back and forth upstairs, every now and then peeking her head out from around the corner, checking to make sure he was still there, before she finally came around, descending the stairs.

She was in a white sheer nightie with a frilly rim, completely see through with no panties underneath, her large tits bouncing freely as she walked down the stairs in six inch white stilettos, a large pearl necklace and pearl earrings, bright red lipstick and thick eyeliner, and a white leather collar, her hair done up in a bow with her bangs hanging in front of her eyes.

"How many collars did you get?" Paul asked, sitting up, and she blushed.

"One for every outfit, of course!" She giggled, coming in and standing before him. "Do you like it?"

"I love it, you look so beautiful," Paul told her, and she reached forward, rubbing his face.

"Just for you, sir," she promised, smiling, then turned around, arching her back and sticking her ass up, showing off the red jewel sticking out of her ass, the plug resting snug and secure inside her.

"Fuck," Paul groaned, shaking his head.

"I think I'm ready for that punishment," she whimpered, giggling as Paul reached forward and groped her ass.

"Mmm, thank you sir," she moaned, and Paul sat back, grabbing his cock and shaking it at her.

"Go get the toys," he told her, and her eyes lit up, licking her lips as she obeyed.

"Yes sir," she whispered, walking slowly up the stairs, making sure to shake her ass from side to side seductively as she disappeared, coming back with a large black gym bag and setting it down next to the coffee table.

"Good girl, now get on the table, hands and knees," Paul told her, and she nodded.

"Yes sir," she whimpered, her breath shortening, her face and chest turning bright red as she slowly climbed on top, assuming her position and holding it as Paul watched her, stroking his hard cock.

He finally stood up after a moment, walking over to her slowly, watching her wince and quiver, trying to still her breath.

Paul lifted her nightgown and admired the big rough bruises on her ass, the long thin bruises on her back from the whip. He rubbed her ass and she bounced a little, whimpering quietly at his touch.

"You're a filthy little whore that needs to be punished, aren't you?" He asked, gently spanking her ass, and she jumped a little, nodding as she stared up at him.

"Yes sir, so bad sir, I'm so sorry, I can't help it, I'm such a dirty whore," she groaned, shaking her ass from side to side. "I need you, sir, I need you to punish me so I can be a good little kitten for you."

"Good girl," Paul told her, then he spanked her again, harder this time, and she groaned, shaking her head.

"Thank you, sir!" She squealed, and he spanked her again.

"Oh god, thank you sir!" She moaned again, sticking her arms out in front of her and lowering her face to the table, hiding it from him, her ass sticking straight up in the air, wiggling.

Paul leaned in and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them, admiring the plug in her ass.

"Isn't this the biggest plug we bought?" He asked, shoving two fingers in her pussy, glistening and dripping wet.

"Yes sir," she giggled. "It feels so good!"

"It's almost as wide as my cock," he groaned, and she nodded.

"I want to be ready for your big dick," she moaned, whimpering a little as he spanked her again. "Oh, thank you sir!"

"You want me to fuck your ass tonight?" He asked, a little surprised, and she whimpered, nodding.

"Oh yes! Please! I love getting my ass fucked, please fuck my ass!" She begged, and Paul spanked her again. "Thank you! Thank you sir!"

"Good girl," he told her, and she hummed, shaking her ass.

"Are you still sore? Do you need me to go easy on your ass?" He asked, and she shook her ass at him.

"Oh Paul!" She moaned, catching herself. "sir, no, no sir, I'm ok, please don't go easy on me," then a long pause, "Thank you, though."

"Suit yourself," Paul smiled, grabbing the paddle out of the bag and rubbing it along her legs.

"Please, sir, I want to be a good little kitten for you!" She begged, and he hit her with it, hard, and she seethed for a second, leaning forward, before letting out a little cry.

"Thank you! Thank you, sir!" She moaned, and Paul hit her again, even harder.

"Oh god!" She whimpered, shaking her head from side to side. "Oh! Oh god!"

Paul took a moment before he hit her again, one cheek, then the other, over and over again, enjoying the sight of her quivering, shaking, her skin turning bright red, her pussy dripping down her thighs and her groans of agony and pleasure before she started crying.

"Had enough, kitten?" Paul asked, and she nodded quietly. He walked to the front of the table, picking up her face, strewn with tears, her makeup running.

"Y-y-yes sir," she whimpered, and he kissed her gently, then they parted and he stood up, and she lunged for his cock before catching herself, blushing as she looked away. "Please sir, may I?" She asked.

"Yes, kitten," he told her, and she leaned forward, grabbing his cock and licking it, rubbing it on her face as she groaned.

"Oh god! I love your cock so much, Paul!" She moaned. "Sir! I love your cock, sir!"

"Good," Paul told her, petting her hair as she stroked him and then opened her mouth wide, shoving his dick down her throat, gagging and choking on his dick as he reached forward, fingering her wet little pussy and pushing the plug in her ass around.

She gagged and drooled, slurping and sucking on his cock, her spit dribbling down her chin and onto the table, then Paul pulled his dick out.

"You're such a good little kitten," he told her, and she turned away, closing her eyes as she smiled.

"Thank you sir," she whispered, and Paul picked up the leash, fastening it to her collar, then spanked her ass lightly. "Come along, kitten."

She nodded, climbing off the table and crawling along on her hands and knees, following him as he lead her into the living room and towards one of the chairs.

"Up! Sit!" Paul told her, and she climbed up, sitting down before him, her knees together, her hands on her knees, waiting patiently.

"Take off your nightgown," he told her, and she smiled, lifting it up over her head and tossing it aside. Paul took off her leash and set it on the table, walking back to the bag and pulling out two long cords of rope, then returning.

He pushed her forward and grabbed her arms, pulling them behind her and binding them together, then he wrapped the rope around the back of the chair and her chest, binding her tits tightly, until her upper body was completely bound to the chair.

"Good girl, now lift your legs up," Paul demanded, watching as she picked up one leg and bent it behind her neck, and then the other, her squished tits popping out even more between them as she wrapped her legs behind her body.

"Jesus christ, you're flexible," Paul groaned, and she giggled.

"I do yoga every day, sir," she smiled, and Paul shook his head.

"Fuck," he groaned, then he grabbed the second chord of rope, wrapping it around her legs and the back of the chair, binding her in place as she smiled at him.

When he was done, her pussy and ass were sticking out at him, her legs spread, her entire body tied so tight she couldn't move an inch, and Paul smiled, admiring his work.

"You've been such a good little kitten," he smiled, walking back and grabbing the bag, returning it and setting it on the table.

"Really?" Valerie asked, blushing, and Paul smiled, petting her face.

"Yes, kitten, and good little kittens get rewarded." He told her, and she smiled brightly, then he reached into the bag and pulled out the ball gag, and she stared at it a little apprehensively.

"B-b- but I thought you said I was being good!" She whimpered, turning away, and Paul pet her face.

"You are being good, I promise, now open up," he told her, and she bit her lip, looking down, then nodded, turning to him and opening wide.

Carefully, Paul pushed the ball gag into her mouth. It was almost too large for her to handle, but he got it in after a second, then strapped it in.

"That ok?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Uh huh," she said, her mouth beginning to drool with anticipation as he returned to the bag, pulling out the large, double pronged dildo and the hitachi wand.

"I hope you got batteries for these," he laughed, holding up the dildo, and switching it on, feeling it vibrate in his hand, and Valerie nodded her head eagerly.

"Uh huh, uh wuh wuh wih," Valerie slobbered, and Paul smiled, unsure of what she was trying to say, then he knelt down in front of her, grabbing the plug at the base and slowly pulling it out.

She whimpered as it slid out, her ass clenching then opening up again for him, gaping wide.

"Oh fuck," Paul groaned, grabbing her ass cheeks and holding her still as he let a large glob of spit fall from his mouth and into her ass, rubbing his two fingers on her chest and lubing them up with her spit, then shoving them into her ass as he watched her closing her eyes and shaking her head.

"Uhhhh!" She groaned, huffing and puffing.

"You like that?" He asked, leaning in and kissing her clit, shoving a third finger inside her ass and spreading her wide while he licked her clit and played with her nipples.

"Uh huh!" She squealed, her face turning bright red, before she began shaking her head from side to side.

"Uh! Uh!" She moaned, "uhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Paul looked up to see her eyes rolling back in her head, panting and gasping for air as she climaxed, her ass clenching around his fingers, then gaping wide again, and he pulled his fingers out.

"Good girl," he said.

"Uh! Uh! Weh we wih wuh wiwi wee" She squealed, and Paul shook his head, grabbing the ball gag and pulling it out of her mouth, letting it fall down around her neck.

"What?" He asked as she caught her breath.

"Let me lick your fingers clean!" She gasped, "Please sir! Use my whore mouth to clean you off!"

Paul groaned a little, holding his fingers up to her lips and watching as she eagerly slurped and sucked them clean, and after a moment, he pulled them away.

"Good girl, that's enough," he told her, then bent down, spreading her cheeks and licking her clit.

"Oh god! Paul!" She groaned, then he bent down lower, licking her ass, probing her gaping hole with his tongue.

"OH FUCK PAUL!" She shrieked, and he shoved two fingers inside her pussy, thrusting in as he licked her ass, and she quivered, her legs spasming.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" She squealed, her pussy and ass clenching as she came, her wet juices squirting all over his face as he licked her, finally sitting back as she caught her breath.

"Sir! Sir! I'm so sorry, sir! I've gotten my whore juices all over you," she gasped, shaking her head from side to side.

"It's ok, kitten, that's just how I like it," Paul smiled, wiping his face off, licking her juices off of her pussy and legs and ass.

"Mmm! Thank you sir!" She groaned, and Paul reached forward, grabbing the ball gag and forcing it back in her mouth.

"Good girl, no more talking for you," he told her, standing up and grabbing the double pronged dildo and turning it on it's medium setting. "The only thing you're allowed to do is cum."

Valerie whimpered a little, watching as he grabbed the bottle of lube and rubbed it all over the dildo, then slowly pushed the big end inside her pussy, the smaller end penetrating her ass as well.

"Mmmm! Mmm!" Valerie groaned, shaking and squirming, and Paul shoved it in, thrusting the dildo in both holes as she quivered, her legs shaking violently.

He watched her cum, her eyes closing tight and drool gushing down her body as she shivered, gasping and panting, moaning gibberish.

She finished cumming and her body relaxed but Paul kept at it and it wasn't long before she was peaking again, shaking and squealing, her eyes rolling back in her head, tears streaming down her cheeks, her body glistening with sweat and spit and tears.

Paul didn't flinch, he kept playing with her as she came, over and over, her moans and squeals like she was speaking in tongues, her body shaking so much Paul had to steady the chair to keep it from tipping over, finally standing up, leaving the vibrator inside her pussy and ass as he sat down, catching his breath and watching her quiver.

He stood up and grabbed the ball gag, pulling it out, and she gasped, panting.

"OH GOD! OH FUCK! PLEASE SIR! NO MORE! I CAN'T! I CAN'T!" She squealed, and Paul smiled, leaning in and kissing her, and she moaned, trying to lean into his kiss, but he pulled back, grabbing the ball gag and forcing it back inside her mouth, then he reached down and turned the vibrator onto it's highest setting.

"MMMMMM!" She groaned, sobbing a little, and Paul left, smiling as he listened to her groaning, the hum of the vibrator.

He walked inside the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard, filling it with ice and water and chugging almost all of it before filling it again, slowly walking back into the dining room, quietly watching Valerie cumming, whimpering and groaning.

He walked back in front of her and leaned against the table.

"Have you had enough?" He asked her, and she looked up at him, tears running down her cheeks.

"Mhm," She squealed, nodding her head, and he smiled.

"Cum one more time for me," he told her, and her eyes clenched shut, orgasming again before he grabbed the vibrator and pulled it out, turning it off and setting it on the table, then reaching forward and pulling the ball gag out of her mouth, unstrapping it and setting it aside as well.

"Mmmmm," Valerie groaned, still huffing and puffing. "Oh Paul! Fuck! Oh god!"

Paul smiled, leaning in and kissing her passionately, letting her shove her tongue inside his mouth, biting his lips and groaning before she leaned back.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" She shrieked, her pussy contracting and exploding with juices even without any stimulation, and Paul watched her ass gaping and clenching.

"Mmm, you really are a naughty little whore," he smiled, grabbing his hard dick and slapping her pussy with it, and she squealed.

"Oh god, Paul, s-s-s-sir, I'm sorry sir!" she sobbed, shaking her head from side to side.

"You want my cock in you, don't you?" Paul asked, and she bit her lip, nodding.

"Mhm!" She whimpered, and he shoved his cock deep inside her pussy, straddling the chair and holding the back of it as he bounced up and down on her, fucking her roughly.

"OH FUCK IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!" She screamed, and Paul could feel her juices spraying all over his crotch and legs, dripping down him, her pussy clenching so tight that when he pulled back his cock was pushed completely out.

"Jesus," Paul laughed, shaking his head, but when he grabbed his cock to shove back inside her pussy, he saw her ass, gaping and clenching, begging to be fucked.

He stood up, grabbing the lube and squirting a hefty amount in his hand, rubbing it on his cock, then he turned back to her.

"I think you're ready to get that gaping ass of yours fucked, aren't you?" He asked, and she nodded.

"Oh god yes, Paul, please sir!" She moaned, "Please fuck my ass! It belongs to you sir! All of my holes belong to you!"

Paul smiled, grabbing his dick and pressing it against her ass. Though she was gaping wide, it was still a tight fit, and she whimpered and squealed as he penetrated her.

"FUCK I'M CUMMING!" She groaned, squirting a little bit, this time her pussy only trickling with juices.

Paul could barely get his cock halfway in before she started sputtering and choking.

"Please sir! Please! Not all the way!" She squealed, her eyes staring wide at his cock impaling her ass.

"Sh, sh, it's ok," Paul assured her, making sure not to press any deeper, fucking her ass gently as she stared at him.

"Thank you! Thank you sir!" She moaned, then her eyes shot wide open again. "FUCK! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!"

Paul grunted, rubbing her clit as he rode her, watching her orgasm over and over again. He fucked her senselessly as she came, losing count at how many times she'd orgasmed, and then leaning in, grabbing her hair and kissing her while he fucked her.

"Do you want my cum in your ass?" He asked, and she moaned.

"Yes! Yes! Please sir!" She begged, kissing him and whimpering, and when she finally came again, Paul didn't hold back any longer. He forced his cock into her, grunting as he came, filling her ass up with cum, then he collapsed, slumping against her, resting his face against hers before slowly pulling his cock out.

"I want you to keep my cum in your ass," he told her, grabbing the plug off the table and forcing it inside her, and she whimpered.

"Y-y-y-yes sir," she stuttered, biting her lip.

"Good girl," Paul smiled, rubbing her face and kissing her, then he stood up, walking behind her and slowly untying her, pulling off the ropes and letting her legs down, then untying her body and arms, and she fell forward, catching herself on the floor, slumping over on her stomach, barely able to pick herself up.

"T-t-the leash, sir," she whispered, and Paul grabbed the leash off the table, leaning down and latching it to her collar.

"Please, sir," she moaned, slowly picking herself up and staring at him with her big doe eyes, "Please, will you take me to bed?"

*************************

Paul walked her up the stairs and into the large master bedroom. It was huge, with a giant king sized bed in the middle, a soft carpet, and they collapsed on the bed.

Valerie smiled, rubbing her face against his chest, then slowly started pulling her body down.

"Baby, I don't think I can go again," Paul groaned, smiling, but she shook her head, giggling a little.

"Ditto," she whispered, then grabbed his cock and started licking it off, sucking and kissing every inch. "But I need to clean all my whore juices off of you."

Paul leaned back, shaking his head as she insistently licked him clean, first his cock, then his thighs and balls, his crotch, then she lifted his leg up and eagerly licked his ass before finally pulling up next to him, cuddling close and nuzzling against him.

"Mmm, thank you sir," she moaned, kissing his chest.

"You're welcome, kitten," Paul smiled, petting her. "What time is it?"

"Check your watch, silly," she giggled, and Paul looked at his wrist, having forgotten it entirely.

"Oh, fuck, is it right? Is it really only 8?" He asked, and Valerie laughed.

"Fuck," she groaned, "It feels so much later. Are you hungry? Would you like me to make you something?"

"Ha!" Paul laughed, smacking her ass, and she bounced a little. "I don't think you're in any condition to cook right now, let's just rest."

"Mmm, yes sir," she groaned, nuzzling into him, and together they fell asleep.

*************************

The next morning, Paul woke up, rolling over expecting to find Valerie, but she was gone.

"Uhf," he groaned, sitting up, and then he heard footsteps bolting up the staircase. Her head popped in the doorway and she blushed, standing there in a matching emerald green bra and pantie set, her green collar on.

"Good morning, sir," she smiled, and Paul rubbed his head.

"Good morning kitten," Paul told her, sitting up, but she rushed forward.

"Oh no! Don't get up!" She told him, pushing him back down, and Paul shook his head. "I'm making you breakfast, please, relax!"